It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Patterns Changing...normal or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well,if you are in the northern part of Ohio,you are currently under a high wind warning.

www.erh.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

In making my preps for 2012 I dropped all non essentials, one being cable or sat TV. I heard this on regular TV this am, early. Keep looking its there.

Personally I am doing all I can to create as much food on my 5 acres as I can to sell locally, well that and feed my extended family, neighbors and community.

Waiting for the ex to come spark up the tractor for me right now so just jumping back on for a minute or I would try to find it for you.

I am on channel ABC.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

I have been trying to get my family who could afford preps, underground safe places to get the job done, but the more things ramp up as I have always said they would, they seem to go deeper into a weird state of denial.

It is just the other part of this tragic play we are all seated before. Those who can hold back thinking if they dont make preps or if they just think I am crazy to even suggest preps, it wont happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The denial is driving me nuts. I mean, I acknowledge the (very slim) possibility that everything could just die down and go back to normal. But we are way passed the point of needing to make preparations. One shouldn't wait for 100% certainty before preparing. It'll be far too late by that time.

One part of the country is in a record drought with record warm temperatures. Another part is experiencing record storms, tornadoes and floods. Some parts are still getting snow. Every day my weatherman calls the weather "crazy." And then the economical implications for an already screwed economy. But, this stuff is happening all over the world. The extremes are hard to deny. But people still do. The usual fear-mongering media isn't exactly jumping on all these changes. They report the various disasters but then fail to connect the dots. Jesum Crow. What will it take? I'm guessing within the next couple of months, it'll hit the masses. It's so important to get prepared before then.

My husband acknowledges that things are nutty but carries on as usual and doesn't care to discuss preparations. Makes me feel like a crazy conspiracy theorist. In my defense, I have never reacted this way before. All other supposed doomsday scenarios in the past largely went ignored in this house. That's because there was no good empirical data. This time is different.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

I'll keep it simple.
Live in NW Florida. Was in the 50's last night. Seems it got real hot real fast few years ago but this
season seems a bit weird..like systems moving thru fast and taking the heat with 'em making it a bit
cooler sometimes..now I'm not complaining and it does get almost unbearably hot in the full sun but
something does not seem normal..elnino? lanina? jet streams changing???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join