It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world will be hit by a small series of semi semi cataclysmic events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I chose the words "semi semi cataclysmic" because I want to emphasize that these events don't happen too often but often enough to be noticed but not enough to grab people's attention who are living out their lives.

Let's assume that their is a secret world government that has in it's possession secret technology (HAARP perhaps). They use this technology to manifest earthquakes. Now this secret world government does not want to kill itself but rather thin out the worlds population to reassert its control to the people and smaller numbers are easier to control.

Tsunami's, earthquakes, media induced fear, public outbursts, campaigns of war to power the economic system and reaffirm dominance as usual.

I say this because it's been happening all along. Why not systematically wipe out the world in clusters then cause some sort of cataclysm that would endanger the powers that be. I am just putting forth a hypothesis based on what has been happening. It make's perfect sense to me.

You could create awareness till your blue in the face but the public mind is that of a fear driven delusional one.

So sit back grab a big gulp and a big ole bowl of popcorn and see whats gonna happen. Maybe the mass consciousness will suddenly become enlightened, who knows, or maybe the plan will continue along it's course. Nothing is for sure.

How can I help? Well I can change my world and teach my children to be open minded and calm in the face of fear. I can teach my children not to be so careless when it comes to resources. I could become compassionate and teach my children to do the same as well as assist when I am needed or if I see someone in need. I take my garbage out every second friday, I keep the refrigerator and cupboards full of food, the rent's paid. I feel I could do more but by that time it's usually 9pm at night and I'm pretty tired.

However I am not discerning a cataclysm. The universe doesn't run on certainty that's what make's it unique. Who knows what will happen when we pass through the center of the galaxy or whatever those old goats are saying. Nonetheless I say just be here and now. Stop worrying and just care for your family and yourselves. Adopt this slogan "Change starts from me".

If so within also without. That is the way the world has been changing all along.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I hate to quote movies,too many read to much into that but here goes " a person is smart,people are stupid and easily manipulated"..I have to agree with you there is nothing I can do but educate myself and my family and live my life like there WILL be a tommorrow....try doing it the other way around and see where that gets you,I hate looking any dumber than I am,just making sure 2013 isn't the year I look dumbest.Besides if 2012 is a reality won't have to worry about my appearing foolish,huh.......peace Ya'll

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
Well I can change my world and teach my children to be open minded and calm in the face of fear. I can teach my children not to be so careless when it comes to resources. I could become compassionate and teach my children to do the same as well as assist when I am needed or if I see someone in need. I take my garbage out every second friday, I keep the refrigerator and cupboards full of food, the rent's paid

well said, I think that the masses are becoming enlightened wether it be through mass ufo disclosure (mostly HOAX's), although I think the mass enlightenment is coming about because of the ease of communication these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

i wonder if your "semi-semi-cataclysmic" events are more like micro-scale events
instead of macro-scale events like global warming or tsunami in the Oceania part of the globe

micro-scale events might be something like poisoned products put on store shelves by madmen
think 'Tylenol scare'.. or perhaps programming a cadre of serial killers

or even Manchurian Candidates to attack politicians in out of the way places like Tuscon AZ

there are no behaviors or morality rites one can teach their kids that would keep them from becoming
an assassin or an anarchist, or a programmed killer

those natural forces, earthquakes, level 6 or greater funnel clouds & Hurricanes/ Cyclones
are only unique because they are much more powerful than the historical 'Normal'
i seriously doubt that shadow elites are causing these events with advanced technology..
if only because insurance providers would suffer major losses when the populace starts
insuring themselves more than they have until now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gary714

I believe our concept of time has been tampered with. I also believe that an "end of world" concept is essential in some way to the maintenance of societies so Im almost 99% positive there will be a 2013 and so forth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

I agree the gaps between societies are closing with our technological advances and such. Check out the new RSA animate on youtube about the internet

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

To me cataclysm dictates a massive event like our star exploding. I guess I just scaled down to earth furthermore to seemingly minor events like quakes and such.

What do you teach children when they are born anyways you gotta show them something. I mean walmart might be here for the next 200,000 years but what do we do after it's gone? Gotta maintain some skill or some sort of survival tactic lol.

Sure these events in nature can be natural but there is a wide array of sciences emerging about acoustics and vibration and it's effects on everything from nature, the human body and even human behavior. The money game isn't as out of control as you might think. Insurance companies? Ethical Monotheism is like the easter bunny, it ain't real bro.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
the best thing you could do is to NOT bring more children into this world
ill never have kids for the reason that they will suffer

if change happens after the fridge,bills and all that are finished with then i dont wanna be part of your universe sorry to say.
those are the last things on my list right now.

and if you are already aware, why would you need to change?

if u are aware of the NEED to change
then

u HAVE changed u just dont know it yet.

edit on 26-4-2011 by questcequecest because: cos i wanted to waffle on some more

new topics

top topics

join