It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press For Truth, New 'Into The Fire' - Full 2 hour Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
The biggest problem on the cops part is that they were attacking peaceful protesters and letting the looting/vandalizing assholes who said "Our message is we have no message" continue what they were doing. Hell i say a video of an asian man who saw one of the black hooded looters leaving a store and took him down to the ground and threw the bag of the items he stole back into the store.

Fully agreed SpreadLoveNotHate

@ BombDefined - Thanks for the reply and I agree, wow

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Great doc, Scary message for the times to come...

When is the next G20 summit and where?

The next G20 summit will take place in Cannes which is in France, on November 3 and 4, 2011

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies BombDefined and lifeissacred, hopefully the comments will keep coming and this video will stay in sight on ATS and more people will get to see this must see doc

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thank for the post OP. Its usally the under cover police who start to cause the trouble, then the normal people are brutalised. Time for revolutions, we should copy the ME and put a stop to all these political wankers games.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
powerful stuff... unfortunately my sleeping Canadian friends will not be able to get through the first few minutes. But it really gets powerful about 2 thirds of the way through when the cops start surrounding the protesters.

S+F
edit on 27-4-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

This doc is more closer to home for your Canadian friends then anyone else in the world, so make them watch it

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I wholeheartedly agree illuminnaughty, and I love your username

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is good and worth the 2hr. I don't like the politics of most of the people but cannot agree with them more on the police state.

The moral of this story is that a couple of shady people at the top of the pyramid abused a law and overnight the city of Toronto went from a Western Civilized city to Nazi Berlin. The police didn't question their orders, they did what they were told. This can and will happen everywhere in the Western world at the timing of the elite slave owners.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good film to show what is in the works for the world.
Also to say that Charlie Veitch from this video was arrested today. Hate to hear this as the Love Police are just letting his voice and opinion be heard with a peaceful protest. Hope all is well with him.
Charlie Veitch Arrested In Pre-Crime Raid For “Conspiracy To Cause Public Nuisance” At Royal Wedding

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ya i just watched it then looked for a thread about it. I cant believe they treated Canadian citizens like that! i felt bad for that one old guy with the false leg. They treated him like he was a piece of #. I hope he has a large law suit over that. Just goes to show that it doesnt matter what country you are in. The Police State will be everywhere. At first i thought that maybe we would be OK up here in canada. But noticed the Bilderberg group has someone from every major country in it. Now with the NAU and NAFTA we are not safe anywhere. Good thing i have my Mountain cottage in BC to run to when TSHTF. No roads in or out there. And have my trusty horse for transportation.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Yeah I agree, it's not the calm, decent and reasonable impression most people in the world have of the Canadians law enforcement is it?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I saw the link to this after watching another flick on Youtube, saw it was a full movie and thought what the hell, I'll watch a couple minutes, see if it's interesting. Way more than interesting, this one is. At the time this happened, it seemed bad. Now, seeing all this footage together, it was worse, it appears quite clearly.

It's hard to pick anything out to talk about, Where does one start? Getting arrested for blowing bubbles? Elderly man with one leg being brutalized? The press getting arrested for trying to do their jobs? The many people abducted by plainclothes pigs? Herding people into a corner like animals and arresting them for peacefully protesting?

As for peaceful protesting, I'm still struggling with this idea and what it actually means, if it is effective or should be ditched for pitchforks and muskets, and there is a thread that I'll throw this movie into and see what pops out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The black bloc guys, and the obvious agent provocateurs seemed to be the only violent "protesters" and from what little evidence is shown, it appears the black bloc guys were provocateurs as well. So the way I see it, the pigs are the only ones causing violence, then beating, arresting, brutalizing the peaceful people there, some completely innocent just in the wrong place the wrong time.

What would have happened if the pigs weren't there at all? How much violence would have happened?? I'd bet none.

Problem, reaction, solution. They created the problem with draconian measures and a excessive police presence, they reacted to said problem with excessive police force and serious human rights abuses so they could have their solution, a police state with jackbooted thugs arresting girls for blowing bubbles(no jokes, seriously, just don't do it).

Civilized society my ass. We are worse than animals, we have the ability to reason and can't use it. We brutalize each other in unimaginable ways, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, all, for reasons that are truly beyond comprehension.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join