It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video, Daylight, Family day....wait WHAT>? They are here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I bet mom & pop were creasing themselves laughing behind the camera, winking and grinning at each other.

Probably the worst UFO vid I've ever had the misfortune to view.
edit on 26/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JdGlobal

I really appreciate a new video but the name of the thread makes no sense. We know they are here and that´s out of the question. Why people don´t use headlines like "Something unusual please explain or Just saw a UFO any idea what it could been?. Thread names with They are here or Invasion are just stupid and misleading. I´m not attacking you but in the last few weeks many thread titles are just misleading.

Unfortunately i have to agree with most of the explanations that were posted. The sceptics need more than fuzzy dots to convince them. I know the truth but your video doesn´t show anything out of the ordinary. Sorry dude.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Flags for bugs

but seriously how can you honestly say they are not bugs

I believe in UFOs and this is not one. thanks for sharing and getting a second opinion but maybe more common sense next time.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As much as I would like there to be, there is nothing to see here that your imagination doesn't fill in. Nice try, OP.

However, I will say this, I FULLY expect something that if explainable and undeniable things will be presented in just such a style video, so I will never just pass these over thinking they are nothing and either should you.

Great job, OP. you caught nothing, no shame in that. If I had an internet post for every-time I caught nothing....I would be an internet millionaire (if youtube dollars counts, lol)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
looked like a bug...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey so I think im convinced...Maybe you guys should take another look with this PDF.

www....(nolink)/?wb5t6prwexrg6db

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
can you post and screencap or something where you can actually see something? because i don't see anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Just download the PDF and look at all the times in the PP and match it up to the video..There is something unexplainable going on..You can't see much when video is playing at full speed. Look in ms

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Earlymorninjam

Or just put any screen captures or other visuals on the thread for all to veiw, much better idea.
Get it in the thread man!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Not to suave with the threads..I have stills in the PDF..Ill try to upload them on this page! I just need someone to see what Im seeing to get this thing going!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join