It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild thought about temporal geo-engineering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So this is not something that seems particularly possible, but it just hit me when I misunderstood something I heard on the radio. I'm wondering if anyone has proposed a similar theory. I don't know much about this area of conspiratorial theorizing, though I've been trying to catch up, with interest. Maybe it's related to this TimeWave Zero stuff the kids are all talking about these days? You know, the ones on my lawn?

So what if we couldn't move humans through time, but we could cause effectively temporal distortions in certain natural forces through particle-level manipulations? I hardly want to be more specific lest I look even more like a fool, but based on what I know it feels just vaguely plausible in the right light. Might it be possible to control the weather not by conquering all the difficult issues of complexity and obfuscation of methods, but just by shifting the storm or quake you want from one temporal point to another? Do I even know what that question means? (Hint: No).

I know it sounds nuts, and it's not something I believe as such, but there's a thread in this forum about -- well, you can see for yourselves, I'm sure. If an idea like this doesn't belong here, I don't know what does. I'm curious if there's similar thinking out there with more serious intent, or whether anyone can help me think of how it might work.

join