It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ, Prince William, Project Blue Beam, Japan Tsunami & "Birthquake"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Now I don't necessary agree nor disagree with the speaker of the video, but he has nicely linked Anti-Christ with Prince William, including the latest site of the Virgin Mary to Project Blue Beam in Africa with theology, and the tsunami and japan birthquake with "The Great Flood" etc....

Let it be known that I do not always prescribe to biblical history but many times I have found that when describing prophecy it is closer than any other theory. Also being matched with this incredible work, one can start to sense that the universe is indeed intelligently designed as all these complex scenarios must play out exactly to a prophecy. - Just my opinion.

Big thanks to Goro Adachi for all this wonderful work.
www.goroadachi.com...

"I've been at this for many years now and have long realized that it's through the use of this "Holy Grail" - making the hidden nature of reality undeniable via accurate predictions - that the readers' conscious mind can be sufficiently and quickly motivated to start "revising" its model of reality. It becomes a "wake-up call" that facilitates a plunge into the rabbit hole.

The Prince William Royal Engagement prediction last fall was one such "wake-up call", and a powerful one, which is why I decided to start this article with it. It helps (new) readers quickly realize they are dealing with, not some new-age mumbo-jumbo, but something with substance reflecting hidden truths."

Animated GIF:
www.supertorchritual.com...

The BirthQuake
"Resurrection is synonymous with rebirth, implying the process of coming once again out of the womb following a "water breaking" event... a la "tsunami" (Great Flood).

Flash forward to early March 2011, the actual period of Carnival and the start of Lent, when the "prophecy" was fulfilled in a dramatic fashion."

The Royals & The Antichrist
www.cephas-library.com...
Prince William's Crest - www.cephas-library.com...

"Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:2 And the Beast which I saw was like unto a Leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a Bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a Lion: and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Lucifer's Destiny End Times Antichrist Rising Birthquake Japan FEMA Shakeout Devil Nephilim Angel Demon Daemon Enki

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lets not forget that Prince William was born on the summer solstice of June 21, 1982 a solar maximum period.

He will be turning 30 on June 21, 2012 also a solar maximum period.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

Now, I am not going to say he is the anti-christ, but what is interesting how new evidence is building towards it. I keep an open mind to things, and I usually stay away from religious debates. But I thought I would bump this subject and see what you think after watching the video poster's view on the latest events.

Cheers.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I,don't about all this,but the Antichrist is to come from that area.But,I,also heard the next pope,is to be the one to help the Antichrist.That is will be the one that will claim the name Peter,and he will unite Islam with Jews to built that third temple.Then a Jew is to kill the that person,then becomes the ANTICHRIST and he comes back to life.,just don't know,we all don't,but I,do feel,we are in the end times.Then we will all know.By watching all the media news,things are lining up.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think this has been posted and discussed quite in detail a couple of days earlier.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

I used the 'search' function to look for this type of thread. None were found. But I did post links to similar topics, but this video was not in any of them as it was pretty new.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He says William is descended from King David but also from the Tribe of Dan. Is there some documentation to back that up?

new topics

top topics

join