It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mainstream news coverage MASS SIGHTINGS WORLDWIDE what is going on?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Where do you draw the line between defining something as "Alien" or normal?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believed in UFOs before it was mainstream.

Now everyone's gonna be like "Oh yeah, I believe in UFOs, they're everywhere". Then UFO's won't be cool anymore.

*sadface* (Joking joking)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As far as the Norway spiral goes, some footage of the spiral without the light beaming up into it would be more credible, or the beam moving around instead of just remaining center.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Originally posted by dniMnepO
Yeah Im not sure what to think about it, but it is happening wether it be MSM picking up on hoax's or deliberately forcing UFO disclosure..... would love some more opinions on the concept of "they are preparing us for somthing" obviously referring to a staged UFO attack to target the agenda of depopulation???
there's a million ways to wipe us out if that was on the agenda,they have us in their pockets already..they have power and wealth ,live like kings ,while the rest of us struggle to pay our bills..the elite are living their dreams ..i cant see any reason for them to rock the boat

You got a point there, it's not really about wiping us out...that would be a piece of cake for them.

It's something more sinister then that, as much as many don't want to believe,

They want your souls, yes your souls. Think of it as energy (matter) being drawn from you, so to fufill whatever agenda's they have. By they, we're refering to this so called fallen Angelsgods, anunnki, demons etc that we commonly refer to.

Here is a mayan elder who speaks of the return of thier gods.

Short video documentary about the alien gods

Whatever, it is don't fall for their wicked "light show", maintain peace and calmness and be in control of yourselves.

Not here to argue with anyone or to relay any false beliefs, just provide info for anyone to decide for themselves.

Peace

edit on 26-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Since most of the clips in the OP are suspect and still hotly debated, i don't see this as any kind of evidence that we really are seeing mass UFO sightings (I'm a believer). What I see is the media reporting more on these stories most likely because there is an agenda at play here. The media keeps are eyes directly on what it wants us to see and, at the same exact time, keeps our eyes diverted from what they don't want us to see. So if the media has suddenly started focusing on UFO sightings, even ones that are obviously fake, then they are trying to keep our attention on them and our eyes away from something else. It's a disinfo campaign, imesho.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
This leaves me one notion....mass awareness...preparing the masses for something more sinister...

Just in time for the royal wedding too...hmmm
edit on 26-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

This is Project Blue-beam, don't be fooled by the Anti-Christ tricks. Balls of lights= DEMONS or Government light show.

Its all to fool you into believing in E.T. instead of the one true God Jesus.

Until I can watch my rifle bullets bounce off a alien mother-ship that is larger than a few city blocks, then I GUARANTEE they are NOT real.

Rubbish and fairy tales. No such thing as demons or the bible Jesus as far as I've been shown. You can't guarantee anything, even that your bible isn't a bunch of lies. Let's stick to reality here and assess the situation with the evidence provided and not blind faith in a book of fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
As far as the Norway spiral goes, some footage of the spiral without the light beaming up into it would be more credible, or the beam moving around instead of just remaining center.

how did it get on the news if its has 0 credibility? there is more than one recording of this event also. Are you also saying the blue light is making you lean towards the acceppted rocket explanation?!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Longtime reader; first time poster.

98% of the time they are hoaxes…

If you are going to lie to someone, it’s best to use the truth to do it. The best hoaxes always have some part of the truth in them. I find hard to believe that many believe once something is labeled a hoax the game is over.

Let’s pretend a hypothetical alien wanted to play a hoax on some silly humans. How would they fake it? Would they use Photoshop, practical effects, swamp gas, or would they just buzz them with their hypothetically “real” craft and let the debunkers do the work for them. Just because it is a hoax does not even begin to suggest that something is not “real” or at the very least an Unidentified Failed Object. I can hoax you by telling you a truth that I can not prove and you would never believe even if I had proof. Of course you would never know that the real hoax was that you had been given a bit of the truth you were searching for.

Debunkers should be all but ignored. The simple fact is that I can take a real picture or video of a random dog at a local park and any debunker worth their salt will easily be able to show strong evidence that the picture or video was manipulated, faked, hoaxed, or at least have some trail of artifacts that cast doubts to its authenticity. You can not prove the existence of dogs using only a photograph or video. Debunking photos and YouTube videos is a fool’s errand. They can never be proven to be “real”.

The simple fact is that if UFOs and aliens are real and they have been actively visiting the Earth as many believe then the odds we have been hoaxed. We have seen the pictures of real craft and real beings, but they were debunked and labeled a hoax.

As far as I know humans have never seen a “real” wormhole before, but there it is caught on Hoax Debunking (HD) Video. As the woman said we got them like that in Alabama, but there not as big. Anyone from Alabama have a car that never breaks down? If not then why would you assume that alien crafts never break down, unintentionally become visible, drift lower to the ground, and then get a tow via a tractor beam with a blue flash? So, whose hoax is better mine or MUFON’s?

“98% of the time they are the hoaxes…” It’s more like 100% of the time UFOs are the hoaxes. Good luck finding a picture of a real UFO that is not a hoax just to prove me wrong. It’s a fool errand. Even if it is a picture of a real UFO, it’s still a hoax on someone’s part else you would not have access to it.

Frankly I am amazed how much more Skeptics believe in the possibility than so called true believers are able to accept a truth outside their scope. I enjoy skeptics and true believers, but the debunkers just are not worth my attention. It’s a photograph of course its authenticity is questionable.

The Truth Is Out of Style.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

This is Project Blue-beam, don't be fooled by the Anti-Christ tricks. Balls of lights= DEMONS or Government light show.

Its all to fool you into believing in E.T. instead of the one true God Jesus.

Hmm

Messengers from the heavens...you suggest we reject em.

sounds to me like your working for the other team matey...your demonic desires to curse the holy spirit and have all turn from the light will not work.

(see how being a nutty religious person can totally be turned on you...no, you probably don't..so lets just keep to the theme that your actually the demon trying to keep us from the light)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yea, there's UFOs and stuff and world is slowly acknowledging it, its weird.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Nice video except the part at the end with the phone call prankster. Sorry but I'm completely unconvinced by this man's voice. It sounds way too staged and trying way too hard to sound authentic and that ruins it for him. Crock of S.

Some of the things in that video clearly look like missiles to me, but there are some great parts in there. I'm also surprised they even included that HUGE HOAX in Jerusalem. That one is one of the worst...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RajunCajun

I am not an expert but some of the footage does seem to be at least to me hoaxes. The call at the least was rather strange. I have been a believer of UFO's since the early 1950's but I have never decided who or what they are. I did have the opportunity to read a book called the Iron Mountain Report several years ago which some claim that it too was a hoax. However there was so much that rang true it would be hard to convince me that it was fictious. One thing that it included was a section about the need to convince the populations of alens and UFO in order to bring the planet together under one government. The continuing theme whether its supposedly New World Order, WWIII, now UFO's etc is that the powers that be want most of us dead. That is the single theme and if any of it is true it probably is that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Yea it's a cool video, but a lot of those on there are hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It would seem that 98% of what is brought to us by the MSM can be construed as a hoax as well.

What does that say about the recent rash of UFO coverage?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlackOps
It would seem that 98% of what is brought to us by the MSM can be construed as a hoax as well.

What does that say about the recent rash of UFO coverage?

Exactly, we all know some are obvious hoaxes, that is not the point, even the OP mentioned that in one of his replies. Perhaps, it is the title that is misleading.

But all in all, the main question perhaps we can ask, is why the news coverage on this UFO's, of which some are proven hoaxes???

The most obvious answer to that question is Ufo-disclosure. Now that is not final. You can add other possibility...

Another answer, media nowadays simply cannot tell the difference between a hoax and a genuine ufo footage..... Now that is far fetched for me...

edit on 27-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJKris

I think that they are in fact coming from the Earth. I find this more fascinating. We've also been seeing a lot of these types of lights in Japan lately. It's a type of electrostatic discharge. I've been learning more and more about the Electric Universe Theory and it's making a lot of sense. Here's a very interesting paper that explains - "Rocks That Crackle and Sparkle and Glow." Link

Our slice of time here is just a blink of an eye as far as Earth goes. We haven't seen everything she can do. I rarely see anyone consider the possibility that this phenomena is real and a product of Earth or Earth's atmosphere. If electric currents indeed flow between Earth and celestial bodies, there will be interaction, no? Interaction with the sun. Comets. Many possibilities. Something's going on. The changes are hard to miss.

Earth is the real star of the show here. She can take on UFOs, reptilians, HAARP, robber barons, Illuminati, etc. They're no match for her power. But many are still too distracted to notice. Not for long...

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

A Video about Videos.....

But trying to pass off the Israel Video as Fact leads me thinking more Fakes

The Israel Vid was proved to be Faked

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
weather balloons...

When will you people learn?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Yeah it is a great case actually.

They also had many confirmed direct hits, the military is good at those kinds of things, even in those times, I am sure you know the story.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm a believer we are not alone in the universe. Ive seen UFOs and had a vision of an extraterrestrial.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join