It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mainstream news coverage MASS SIGHTINGS WORLDWIDE what is going on?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rydizz
That was honestly the scariest and most eye opening video i've ever seen on youtube. The part with the orb over Jerusalem got me shaking, and I froze up when I heard the man on Art Bell show. You can hear the truth in his voice through the sobs.

Unbelievable. Great video.

The jerusalem orb has already been debunked.. If you look closely you can see the horizon move independently from the camera which shows that it has been faked.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by dniMnepO

Many proven hoaxes in that

* some clips in Australia near the end, the guys came out
* Jerusalem...

Long exposure planes
* the first chinese UFO

Faulty missiles
* Norway spiral
* the second chinese ufo

Clouds.... too obvious to even warrant a specific.

Nothing world wide that doesn't happen all the time.

Shame really...

edit on 26/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

Also the Texas video of the falling object with a tail that splits into 3 in triangle formation was Military skydivers practicing for a show with flares on their boots according to the tv show Fact or Faked.

But it's hard to argue against all the facts.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rodrigolt

"Lux Aeterna" by Kronos Quartet

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Fox news? You consider fox propaganda bs news, as news? Mass sightings, or mass delusion?

Seeing the history of this species, believing in gods, demons, angels and witches. To me the answer would be best suited for mass delusion.

Just because you see lights in the sky, doesn't mean aliens are coming to see you, they don't k ow you, nor care about you.

One important thing, THEY DON'T KNOW WE ARE HERE!!!

That is our true advantage, our milky way, has hundreds of billions of suns. We are just one grain of sand on the beach, so don't give your hopes up on et coming to be your best friend.

Humans have already engineered the avrocar in the 40's it's a saucer shaped flying craft, the modern version is much cooler and far more advanced.

Even time travel is a higher possibility than aliens, or if your szichophrenic I AM A DISINFO ALIEN AGENT, SENT BY OBAMA AND HIS BUDDY SATAN (and snoop dog) TO CONVICE YOUR OPINIONS TO DIFFER FROM WHERE THEY ARE NOW.

There happy you conspiracy nut jobs? Seriously dont take this so seriously, if there were aliens around, TRUST ME. You would know. There would be massive black ships in the sky, surrounding earth. They wouldn't travel at light speed, they would get here instantly. As if they appeared out of thin air. Traveling "under" space. Honing in on the resonance frequency of this space, and disassociating with their prior resonance frequency.

Basically it's really really REALLY, easy to convice someone you, or someone you know is an alien. You say zim.a.BU.e.TER. A few times, have some lights in the sky. Say freaky things, and 8 out of 10 people will believe something "extra terrestrial" just happened, when really it was their own lack of understanding and delusion that fueled their opinions.

So it's not that hard to CONVICE a priest god is there, or a x-files wannabe that aliens are lurking. You just have to have a decent understanding of human behavioral physiology, I can CONVICE (iPad keeps caps on that word, not sure why) anyone about anything, because people just aren't that smart.

Remember 50% of your species is retarded, or borderline retarded. Bcause some inbreeding may have happened in the past, a few too many times, but don't worry evolution fixes everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Cool wee video, the phone call with the guy supposedly from area 51 kinda freaked me out, even if he was a fruitloop he sounded genuine enough to me, fear like that is hard to create even from the best actors, and let's face it, who knows what they're upto at area 51, and who knows what's really going on

At the end of the day, we are the sheeple and we'll never know the truth until it's too late

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So what's new? All these videos were available on you tube when they happened. Just because they're all grouped together doesn't make it more factual.
If skeptics would take the time to thoroughly research the subject and case studies, they wouldn't need this to make the case that these things are real.

This is just water over the bridge for most of us that are constantly researching UFO sightings and comparing them to conclude what is bogus and what isn't. I know for myself, and I'm sure other UFO researchers have noticed how some of these sightings are taken much more seriously. Before news reporters would smirk and laugh when they had to report these sightings. What's the difference now? Has the government loosened the noose around the subject so reporters can now freely say what they feel?

There's even more UFO case files that are just as credible as these, that were not even in this video.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thanks Skywatcher, you made my point clear. According to my research, we may have some sort of light show, something like a a scene from a sci-fi movie, that would be visible for all to witness in the near future.

All in the name of instilling FEAR and to feed of the negative energy of the collective consciousness of the masses. Hence, manipulate the masses, to submitting to their Fema camp facility programs, with micro chips installed in the right arm, (Mark of the beast, as was mentioned in the bible) with the hope of being protected from this staged alien invasion, supposedly.

Day in day out, every news I read, simply affirms the possibility of the Anti-Christ kingdom, the NWO as we know it. Chances are widening by the day.

As sky watcher, insisted Do not pay any attention for you will only contribute negativity, in terms of fear, rather keep your minds occupied with love, humbleness and peace.

Anything negative, will only fuel negativity. Create your own universe of love, peace and humbleness within your conscious mind as much as possible...

Peace

edit on 26-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

why is it all the jesus followers love to play with guns? is that your way of being more christ like. crucify everyone who does not believe in your god haven't we had enough of that already ie inquisitions colonizations wars etc.. been there, done that, what's next?
edit on 26-4-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
norway isnt the only place to have had a strange spiral there are other videos if you do some research. oh and btw an out of control rocket isnt going to produce a perfect spiral which you can measure teh circumference with the pi equation

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think of this compilation was to show you the stories that made the news this year. that means enough people saw it to harass their local news station or the incident closing down an airport like the china one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think it is a combination of our modern environmental factors, such as the 24 hour news cycle and an all around wider acceptance of the phenomenon. Also, with a sizable portion of the population carrying around cameras on their phones, more video footage is available, regardless of whether the footage is normal or paranormal. It certainly doesn't mean that the phenomenon is escalating.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Are you kidding? They are ALL swamp gas!

J/K. I do like this compilation and it's ominous music.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The jerusalem bit is a proven hoax. I dont know about China, the airport authorities took it for real at least.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This video was posted on my facebook page a couple of days back everyone at work seemed to be talking about a video on the Internet catching everyones attention on UFO sighting ... I went to an ale house nearby for dinner and the people behind me were talk in about the same video ..... After I posted it on my facebook a couple of friends did the same .. This is amazing footage even for skeptic to see ..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This exact vid was posted twice recently....

No S & F for you (like it means anything)!

PS the scene that starts at 7:30 is for a fact a Russian missile launch (the entire thing can be found to show that). So that one is not a 'UFO'. The rest are good and questionable though.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
im going to make a confession Ive been typing "ufo" in you tube and narrow the search for today only....well ive been doing that for about a year and 6 months now. I usually find about 5 or 6 new ufo sighting daytime/nighttime spottings. and in doing so everyday for so long ive sort of trained my eye to spot possible cgi or photoshop. And I will say the sightings have been steady this year. Im happy to say more people are uploading what they believe to be something genuine than fakers are. And when I think something is borderlind cgi/real I usually toss it out as cgi. usually the clear videos with no camera shake are obvious cgi. ive never uploaded anything here on ats and have seen this video allready and am glad one of you uploaded it. Fake cgi ufo footage does not make the news sorry folks but thats just the way it works. all these were real unexplained events.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My wager is that it's the opening salvo from 'Silly Season' that the
mainstream media does every year.
For the 'norms' it comes whenever Summer is around the corner.

(In the Northern hemisphere, I mean!)
edit on 26-4-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
another thing I forgot to mention about the spiral is this, it it was a rocket how come the propellant trail neatly started to dissipate in the center evenly in a 360 degree dissipation rate? dont rockets use rocket fuel? doesnt rocket fuel make smoke that wouldnt neatly dissipate in a perfect even circle? it was almost like watching the iris of a camera widening. even fireworks on the forth of july that make perfect intricate patterns leave behind chaotic smoke, smoke that doesnt neatly open. and why is the smoke blue? does this special so called rocket have some tatical benefit from being bright blue? Do you really think the guy who made the so called rocket spent extra money to make sure when he fired it it would be a bright blue so the enemy could see where it came from? some food for thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Even as a believer I don't buy half of those shots

But if our gov did turn out to be aliens which is like 99% unrealistic, it would explain the monetary slavery even from ancient times, does not seem very human like, to control everybody, but i guess when you have more money than you could possibly spend and enslave entire nations, what else would be fun other than control??

Maybe all this control over other people is natural, i mean we do get into fights over stupid stuff..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, I am not sure if there is mass sightings...more like mass access to cameras, mass ability to hoax, etc...

the more the average person has access to recording technology, the more we learn about the world through the internet...so the sightings may not be increasing as much as awareness of just how many there are to begin with..

that mixed with tons of people hoaxing stuff for whatever purpose and you have a false epidemic simply through reporting

like earthquakes...if you were aware of every earthquake daily, you would think the earth is coming apart at the seams and has like a few hours left to live...however, its not new..nor is it an extraordinary amount...we are just learning about it through being connected

the internet has changed the world...now we are struggling to understand not just the change, but just the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join