It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mainstream news coverage MASS SIGHTINGS WORLDWIDE what is going on?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rydizz
That was honestly the scariest and most eye opening video i've ever seen on youtube. The part with the orb over Jerusalem got me shaking

That was a CONFIRMED hoax....btw

edit on 26-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sorry peps the only interesting part on this video is at 7:08.
If an UFO landed on the White House lawn and 4 aliens jumped out and the worlds press was there filming it, "IT DID NOT OR DOES NOT HAPPEN" until the powers of be say so.

So all these videos whether fake or not are nothing more then static and noise to pass away a 30 sec slot in a sea of 24hr news coverage.

So lets stop looking at endless videos and focus on what noises are being made behide the curtains and join the real dots.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by DJKris

1) What is Project Blue-Beam?

A supposed government project / psyop using fake aliens and religious illusions to bring about a new method of control and global government. Using fake alien ships, CG, holographics, and various other technology. not saying it's true or real, just explaining what it is.

Now I'm not saying there isn't all sorts of Government conspiracy's going on, but stuff like this just gets me confused, the main point being for what purpose? What is the goal in all this?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by DJKris

1) What is Project Blue-Beam?

A supposed government project / psyop using fake aliens and religious illusions to bring about a new method of control and global government. Using fake alien ships, CG, holographics, and various other technology. not saying it's true or real, just explaining what it is.

Surely that should read, 'just trying to explain what some people believe it to be', if it has not been confirmed it actually exsists.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Very well made compilation IMO. Thanks for posting.
In my very humble opinion, I won't be surprised if in the near future the 'public' are advised by TPTB that there are other dimensions of reality existing on alternative 'wavelengths', from which indigenous creatures have learned to travel here.
Of course, that's pure conjecture, though also an educated guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix
[mor COVER UP

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Me and some friends saw four bright, reddish glowing orbs in the sky on saturday. Ive never seen anything like that before, it was really fascinating. Saw them here in northern Norway.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Pretty much every video has been debunked in the past and we still have pages of people saying disclosure is coming and how convincing this is ...

It does really show you that once someone's mind is made up, it's not going to be easily unmade.. I'm not sure if it's a matter of pride or something else.

Despite that, the video was a nice compilation.. worth watching

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the way I see it, we have two options. Either A) there is alien life out there and that can be scary to the point of rejecting the possibility in your own mind. The unknown typically scares most people into a single belief group. B) we are completely alone in this universe and the whole rest of the cosmos was made for us to explore, and ultimately, we are alone in in this massive emptiness. The latter is way more scary to me. Imagine being the only living person on this planet, let alone the only living species in our universe.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

It may be project bluebeam in some of the video's, but don't be mistaken, Alien life does exist.

There was a huge incident over (battle of LA.) L.A. in 47 i believe (you can find it on ATS), the Gov. said it was a weather balloon despite direct hits from howitzers and gun fire.

A few people on the ground were killed because of the falling debris.

It was even in the news papers.

Yes the incident in LA in the forties is a documented event.........however there is no evidence to suggest that what the US military were firing at were ET driven craft.
Also I doubt very much that if these really were ET then only one "battle" took place.
Take the second world war..........there were hundreds of battles all over the world.

We get invaded by ET and we only have one battle .........highly highly highly unlikely.
Whatever they were firing at that night.......It probably wasn't ET.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
the way I see it, we have two options. Either A) there is alien life out there and that can be scary to the point of rejecting the possibility in your own mind. The unknown typically scares most people into a single belief group. B) we are completely alone in this universe and the whole rest of the cosmos was made for us to explore, and ultimately, we are alone in in this massive emptiness. The latter is way more scary to me. Imagine being the only living person on this planet, let alone the only living species in our universe.

If there is a such thing as infinity then there is surely life out there behind what is here on this Earth.. Infinity allows endless variations of every kind.. so to me that is proof enough.. now the second question to me is will we ever see this other life? .. we are most certainly not alone, but that doesn't mean we'll see them in our life time.. or in humanity's life time.

edit on 26-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl

The vastness and sheer numbers of stars and planets suggest that there should be life elsewhere, and indeed intelligent life.
But it is also the sheer vastness of space that makes most scientists believe that the Earth isn't being visited by ET.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Great Video OP! I don't know much about many of the sightings in the video, but I can tell you the one from NYC was later revealed to be a balloon. It had many peoples attention in Manhattan and News coverage. Of course, the whole balloon idea could be nonsense to make us think it was nothing, but thats what I heard.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Wow, that guy at the end sounded quite scared, frightened, at first I thought... loony... then I thought could be legit, then I thought hostage situation! Got some mixed vibes man

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I like how you say infinite possibilites. Like some other beings that look like us having this same communication , only the one that looks like me has brown eyes instead of blue. This video shows some me something though, everybody here I thought came here to validate their beliefs on conspiracies and paranormal events, yet 2/3 of the people on here are experts in the field of debunking every flipping video!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2011 by Mnemicrsl because: Double post sorry.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Love it when the zealots come and say "They are fooling you from Jesus". I thought it wasn't about the man but the teachings?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I usually don't post thoughts on UFO's because the ease one can fake a video. I do believe there are UFO's, I just do not think all of them are real as I have dedunked a few of my own while being approached on paranormal cases.

My point is that if those videos are indeed real, even a few, that is some disturbing phenomena. But it is just too hard to say every video is 100% without having an actual copy for myself to see and check.

Again I'm not saying they are fake. The Vortex one with the black hole is really really freaky. I looks like a wormhole was slingshoting something in or out of this dimension. Fact or hoax, that was a site to see, albeit troubleling.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Pretty much every video has been debunked in the past and we still have pages of people saying disclosure is coming and how convincing this is ...

It does really show you that once someone's mind is made up, it's not going to be easily unmade.. I'm not sure if it's a matter of pride or something else.

There are absolutely a lot of people out there who have made their minds up and thats that, but to fair, when you say debunked, how it was debunked can make a difference to someone keeping their view. This is the first time I've seen any of those and a number of them were impressive. How were they debunked though? Was it someone official saying "Actually we had one of our plane (or whatever) out that night and that's what it way" or were they just debunked by people giving their opinion that it was a missile, projector, ect?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJKris

Originally posted by miniatus

There are absolutely a lot of people out there who have made their minds up and thats that, but to fair, when you say debunked, how it was debunked can make a difference to someone keeping their view. This is the first time I've seen any of those and a number of them were impressive. How were they debunked though? Was it someone official saying "Actually we had one of our plane (or whatever) out that night and that's what it way" or were they just debunked by people giving their opinion that it was a missile, projector, ect?

They were instantly de-bunked by the professional sceptics on this site.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join