It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith: "Fox News Can Confirm That The President Of The United States

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
You made me spit out my coffee with that pic

Glad I could help.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

I don't know where he was born for sure. I wasn't there and I sure as hell don't believe anything ANY MSM has to say.

Why are all his collage transcripts off limits? Was he here going to school as an exchange student?

You don't hide all the paperwork from your past unless there is damaging stuff there in some way.

We will probably never know why everything is hidden but there is something that is not right there.

He applied as a foreigner for his student loan (because of loopholes in a dual citizenship)...
He may not want people to know that he is a succubus like all of his followers that milk the system of welfare, food-stamps, free housing, etc. But it is funny a millionaire had schooling paid for in full by the American people..
Anyway I thought his name is Barry (something)?
I refuse too believe anything the gov tells us. Now mix the gov and the media and you will have one lie on-top of another.

There is one thing that I see missing from the certificate and that is the 3D state seal is not stamped on it. That is what makes it a official document not just some writing that says its official.
There is one more thing that is suspicious and that is the April 25 date. It is illegal to add a date after it has been signed... IDK but they should not be trusted AT ALL!!!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blangger

You may want to check out THIS THREAD before spewing any further statements.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
This is so funny - no one believes a word the MSM comes out with but now all of a sudden they do.

Took the words right out of my mouth
What was that "sockpuppet" program that the gov was coming out with that enabled a single user to create multiple accounts in order to post in forums/blogs for the sole purpose of destroying alternative view points that are not in line with the propaganda that TPTB are selling? Hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'd have more to say, but I just got hit with 4 "warnings" and docked a total of 2000 ATS points because of my earlier post. no explanation. one more and I'm banned

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Can you show us the law, statute or Constitutional clause that prevents a president from having dual citizenship?

While my comment isn't meant to show any proof that you asked for, I did want to mention something that is sort of on the same subject and is a little intriguing.

The "birther bill" that the Governor of Arizona recently vetoed actually wanted to add provisions in the state that addressed this very situation:

(relevant parts only):

HB 2177/HB 2544

"...the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate's citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate's age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States."

B. The affidavit prescribed in subsection A shall include references to and attachment of all of the following, which shall be sworn to under penalty of perjury:

1. An original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance.

2. A sworn statement attesting that the candidate has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that the candidate's allegiance is solely to the United States of America.

3. A sworn statement or form that identifies the candidate's places of residence in the United States for the preceding fourteen years.

I must again stress, though, that this was not a national law, just in Arizona, and it was vetoed, so it is basically like it didn't even happen. Anyway, I was just entertained by the fact that some people are actually addressing issues like that, rather than look for real issues.

I do have to admit, though, that I understand that there need to be qualifications for political positions like this, but I just feel that there are already enough checks and balances in the system already.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

A president cannot have dual citizenship, which raises the interesting question...

Can anyone show proof that Obama renounced his Indonesian citizenship?

(1) The President, or any other individual who obtains citizenship by default via another nations laws, is not required to renounce that citizenship.

For example...during World War 2, Germany claimed by it's laws, that any US children born to US Parents who were born in Germany before immigrating to the USA were official German Citizens by birthright.

They then demanded that those same "German Citizens" in the USA rise up and attack the US Government.

The outcome....by the thousands those children of German immigrants joined the US military and fought against Germany.

The USA does not recognize foriegn nation's citizenship laws in the context of trumping US citizenship laws.

If we did...it would be mayhem as any foriegn nation can create any far reaching law it likes to claim that US citizens are in fact thier citizens....get it. In the USA our Citizenship laws trump all other claims.

(2) As far as "A president cannot have dual citizenship"

WRONG

James Buchanan.
His father (James Buchanan Sr.) was a citizen of Ireland who immigrated to the United States and was a naturalized US Citizen. Ireland at the time was part of the British Empire. Under the force of nemo potest exuere patriam. Buchanan remained a British subject his entire life under British law and bestowed this status to his son at his son's birth.

Chester Alan Arthur. Arthur, like Buchanan (see above), was the son of William Arthur who immigrated from Ireland. Just like James Buchanan's father, Arthur's was also a naturalized US Citizen.

Arthur was also a British subject under British law. .

Presidents born to Foriegn Born Parents..
Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
James Buchanan (1857-1861)
Chester Arthur (1881-1885)
Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)

And shall we also discuss the first couple US Presidents?

George Washington was still a British Subject when he became President according to Britian at the time...get it?

In the USA....Our citizenship laws trump all others and rightly so.

(3) Even by Britsh and Kenyan law...President obama lost his citizenship status with Kenya Aug. 4,1984.
www.factcheck.org...

...But again...the USA doesn't recognize other countries citizenship laws as superseding thier own, so it is a mute point. The USA has had several Presidents born to foriegn born parents and Presidents who literally had dual citizenship at the time...which Pres. Obama did not have when he was elected.

* I will ask that you respond with actual facts or evidence or research before responding...I know it is asking a lot, but unsupported BS insults those that actually care about the truth whatever side of the debate you are on.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Except you "forgot" that the course case was thrown out....

I'll assume you meant COURT case.

Throwing out the case only means the case didn't have merit, according to a judges opinion.
It doesn't mean the evidence is fake.

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't understand the US judicial system.

Why? No other POTUS had to show theirs, so the same goes for Obama. he HAS already shown his valid birth certificate, but the rabid birthers just claim it is a forgery, so why would they treat his "long form" any differently?

No other POTUS has such a suspicious history. All other POTUS have well documented backgrounds.

McCain was forced to show his BC in order to be vetted to run for President.
They didn't force Obama to show his though.

Rabid birthers? LMAO
Okay, can I call you an Obama hypnotized sheep, who can't think for themselves?
Or can we leave the insults in elementary school?

How could he renounce something he never had? Indonesia would not even give him citizenship if he wanted it - a fact birthers ignore!

He did have it, you are just ignoring the evidence right in front of you.

What proof do you have that Indonesia would deny him a citizenship?
What law? quote it.

BTW, don't think I didn't notice how you are trying to draw attention away from your own blatant hypocrisy.

Where is the official long-form BC on an official Hawaiian website. Like you demanded of me.

Is that the smell of hypocrisy again?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

You have presented acceptable proof that someone wrote down that information for Obama, not that it is true or accurate. The ironic thing is that by relying on this document it still completely destroys the birther myth that Obama was born in Kenya. This is what you quoted—

I never said Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...so...fail.

If they were going to pass off Obama has being of Islamic faith, wouldn’t it be easier to say he was born in Kenya? The document clearly states Obama was born in Hawaii, making him a natural born citizen. Further, and this has been posted thousands of times, according to US law parents cannot relinquish their minor children’s citizenship. Even if Indonesia granted Obama Indonesian citizenship, that makes absolutely no difference whatsoever for US law and citizenship purposes.

I don't care about his religion, it's a non-issue, or a red herring from you. However you want to see it.

Okay, so first you accept the document because it states he is born in Hawaii, thus destroying the birther myth that he was born in Kenya. But you say the document doesn't prove anything.

So which is it?
You don't get to use it both ways.

But you haven’t even presented “acceptable proof” that Obama had Indonesian citizenship, or that he lost his US citizenship. What you presented was an Indonesian school record, that someone wrote, and that you managed to, in the process, conveniently glance over a major detail that contradicts the Kenyan birth myth, and render every other piece of information on that document absolutely irrelevant to the eligibility question.

Why don't you go ahead and quote the passage where I say I was a birther?

Why don't you quote the passage where I say Obama was NOT born in Hawaii?

I could care less where he was born, it doesn't affect my ideas about why he is not qualified to be president.

You give more weight to an Indonesian school document, and accept it at face value as proof that “Obama lost his US citizenship,” than to an official and certified US state birth certificate. Could it be because it fits your agenda?

A Certificate of Live Birth, is not a Birth Certificate, and a hand written dated document is LEAPS and BOUNDS better than a computer printed document that has been proven doctored time and again.

What agenda?
Your emperor has no clothes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Oh, you brought up old George...which proves my point.

The Founding Fathers called themselves US citizens, and said that only the US citizens who were alive during the signing of the Constitution may be President.

They then state that all other successive generations, in order to be president, must be natural born citizens.

The Founding Fathers defined Natural Born by dis-including themselves from it. They had non-US allegiances at birth, so a natural born is defined as one with only allegiances to the US at birth.

All of your examples only mean that a lot of presidents got in illegally. It's like providing a list of serial killers and saying "look all these guys did it, so it must be legal".

BTW, Factcheck.org is part of the Annenberg foundation.
Care to guess who was a chair of the Annenberg challenge?

Yep, Obama himself.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by maybereal11

Oh, you brought up old George...which proves my point.

The Founding Fathers called themselves US citizens, and said that only the US citizens who were alive during the signing of the Constitution may be President.

Uhhh OK...."only the US citizens who were alive during the signing of the Constitution may be President"

Doesn't that mean most Presdients we have had since say 1830 have been illegal?

They then state that all other successive generations, in order to be president, must be natural born citizens.

OK...that makes sense...where are you confused?

BTW, Factcheck.org is part of the Annenberg foundation.
Care to guess who was a chair of the Annenberg challenge?

Who? Link please. Pres Obama was not the chair...Leona Annenberg who founded the project did serve under Reagan and was a Republican though.

Obama was one of around 7,000 delagates on the Annenberg “Collaborative”, which set education policy for the “Annenberg Challenge”.

You are out of your head....and I no longer play fetch the facts for rabid dogs. Later.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ON TOPIC:

Dot connecting anyone? Anyone puzzled by the fact that Shep Smith made the statement in OP a mere two days before Obama releases actual BC?

Insider slip or overture by FOX News to break this story and strive to be taken seriously? Just kurious.

Side note. I seem to recall Trump stating "he wished Obama would release his actual BC" to make this story go away. And now that he has Trump is taking credit for it rather than just moving on. IMHO, shows his true intentions to discredit Obama and gain notoriety rather than find truth. Bizarro world.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
IMHO, shows his true intentions to discredit Obama and gain notoriety rather than find truth. Bizarro world.

I wonder?
I just saw an interview.
"Have you seen the long form birth certificate, Mr. Trump?"
"No I have not."
"I have it right here, would you like to look at it?"
"Thank you everyone, goodbye."

-note, that is not a direct quote, I just saw it and cannot link to it yet. I am sure this clip will be available though because it sure was funny.

edit on 4/27/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just turned off FoxNews as I was getting somewhat perturbed by Shep's attitude and comments. I don't have a link to the actual aired comments, but the very blunt statement Shep issued was "This is all crap...CRAP!" (his emphasis...not mine) He and Juan Williams then proceed to get almost gleefully righteous in their joint condemnation of "birthers". I paraphrase now, but it was basically "We (the MSM & the various political interests vetting the candidates) knew all along there was no substance to the claim. That what started as internet rumors was allowed to go this far, there is no excuse for."

If so, then does not the MSM lay as equally as much at fault as those who fanned the flames? Had POTUS given proof earlier or a legimately unbiased media source uncovered such, should not a more rigorous effort been put forth to shed light upon the matter and entirely squelch just the sort of carnival sideshow proving so distracting to the administration? Especially in light of legitimate concerns regarding his legal status as a citizen? Why, if known all along, did Fox & CNN suddenly break the big news two days before the big reveal?

Both Shep & Juan contemptously called conspiracy theorists "crazy", "doom & gloomers" & "cynical." Those kinds of people (theorists) bring shame to America! The last epitaph and dig at the expense of citizens who still exercise their rights to question the hooey handed out from our elected leaders infuriated me. I couldn't believe those two sat on camera with smug smirks (Shep) and a look of suffering forbearance for the ignorant, crazy, cynical citizenry (Juan) while the former basically said "No more from the peanut gallery" and the latter deplored how Americans could no longer accept an elected leader's word...Americans needed to hold themselves before a "mirror of self-examination."

Got a newsflash for you fellows at FOX...The crazy, cynical, doom & gloom Americans no longer accept a politician's word, because we've been taught to be that way by the very politicians who couldn't speak an honest truth if their granny's soul depended on it, and if there's doom & gloom in the air, its not because I or anyone I know has sent jobs overseas, ripped off consumers with scheme after scam, or invaded countries that are little better than glorified tribal states in order to futher nefarious plans over foreign oil that I can't afford to buy if my kids want dinner at night. That blame lies squarely in Washington. The blame I share in is not speaking up earlier, louder or longer. If that's cynical or crazy, so be it...It's my right !

BTW Shep & Juan, here's your own mirrors...You know what to do with them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The only thing to watch out for here, is how the MSM is trying to tie birthers and 9/11 truthers together. Already saw one huffpo columnist do that today..

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join