It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain’s Royal Wedding Fiasco and its "Dirty little Secret" in Bahrain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, it seems like the staging ground for the new world order is in the middle east. No wonder the U.S. navy has been sent there to be base, the base in the strategic Persian Gulf island serves as a listening and watching post for Western geopolitical power projection in the region, in particular against Iran. The authoritative leaders in the gulf are just U.S. and U.K. tools. This is exactly what happens when empire goes down in flames, they prepare to go out in bang. Too bad the dollar is crashing already, that won't help sustain the party much longer.

However, the real story behind the headlines is that the diplomatic shuffle reveals that the British establishment is well aware of the vicious repression being conducted by the Bahraini rulers along with the armed forces of neigbouring Gulf states, including Western allies Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Oman.

While the ongoing violations, including the military take-over of hospitals and unlawful detention of injured patients, have elicited condemnations from the UN Committee on Human Rights, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Doctors Without Borders and the US-based Physicians for Human Rights, the British government, along with Washington and other Western governments, has been conspicuously muted.

Officially, the Bahraini Crown Prince “uninvited” himself. In a statement, he said: “I was hoping that the Kingdom of Bahrain would have a high-profile representation at this glamorous event, thus reflecting the friendship bonding our countries. However, the current situation reigning in Bahrain prevents me from attending.”

The bets are that the British foreign office became alarmed at the growing media controversy in Britain over the planned attendance at the wedding by the Bahraini monarch and advised the latter to uninvite himself.

If the British government really did believe the official justifications for the repression in Bahrain, it would not have made such a move. The Bahraini monarch’s wish not to tarnish the occasion seems to be an off-guarded, inadvertent admission that there are disturbing violations being perpetrated by the regime. And the British government knows full well that it is harbouring a dirty little secret in Bahrain and that more media delving could expose that.

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 25-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

It is custom for royalty to stay closely involved in events such as these, especially nowadays when monarchy is generally thought of as out-dated and the power of monarchs as rulers is ever-dwindling. To me it's more likely a combination of the two main hypotheses, he uninvited himself in case things got intense whilst he was out of the country, as well as a nod from our intelligence services saying it was probably a wise move since it would tarnish the reputation of our royalty as well as draw criticism and protests to the wedding. Why add potential fuel to a fire that is already barely managable, especially at a time when there is a minor revolution in your country (Bahrain)? Who can blame him for not attending, I doubt the couple even want all of these world figures there anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

It is custom for royalty to stay closely involved in events such as these, especially nowadays when monarchy is generally thought of as out-dated and the power of monarchs as rulers is ever-dwindling. To me it's more likely a combination of the two main hypotheses, he uninvited himself in case things got intense whilst he was out of the country, as well as a nod from our intelligence services saying it was probably a wise move since it would tarnish the reputation of our royalty as well as draw criticism and protests to the wedding. Why add potential fuel to a fire that is already barely managable, especially at a time when there is a minor revolution in your country (Bahrain)? Who can blame him for not attending, I doubt the couple even want all of these world figures there anyway.

No they are definitely the tools the U.S. and U.K. installed in the region to keep the middle east from uniting and destabilize.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That I agree with completely (though I'd not simply limit the 'puppet masters' to the US and UK) , we sponsor these dictators and monarchies because there is a neo-colonial policy of domination of natural resources and ensuring the Arab world is divided into these seperate nation states as opposed to their historical unity (for any who are not aware, Iran has also been accused of doing the same thing by sponsoring fringe religious sects and militant groups throughout the Arab world).

However, this does not mean that the withdrawl of the Bahraini royalty from addending the wedding was ordered by the UK/US to protect either the monarchy of the UK or Bahrain. It is more likely a combination of fear for the stability of Bahrain and a hint from Britain's intelligence services that the presence of the Bahrani monarch is likely to cause extra protest at the wedding. Everyone knows the guest list has largely been drawn up to reflect our foreign allies, it is very unlikely that many of those in attendence have even spoken to either Prince William or Kate Middleton, bare in mind the wedding is basically a show for the world and is being giving maximum publicity to generate as much revenue as possible.
edit on 25-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: spelling

edit on 25-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: spelling again

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I strongly doubt the Bahrain Royal Family was told to uninvite themselves.......

my bet is the King uninvited himself so he does'nt get de-throned while he's away and then ends up living in exile!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wonder what nonsense is going to happen whilst the Uk 'watches' the royal wedding?
I'm thinking it is all just a smokescreen to distract the population as the shackles are tightened.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I agree with Data Wraith. It is a smokescreen that needs to be exposed. The British Royal family is an evil thing that should be removed from its position of privilege. I'm not suggesting something radical. Just take their wealth from them and get their local council to house them. I'm sure that they would survive just fine, like us ordinary folk that they would like to see eradicated.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I strongly doubt the Bahrain Royal Family was told to uninvite themselves.......

my bet is the King uninvited himself so he does'nt get de-throned while he's away and then ends up living in exile!!!!

Maybe, but most of them kings/Dictators spend a large portion of their time gallivanting around the world in luxury while their people at home starve anyway..

top topics

join