It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Daylight Massive UFO Sighting videotaped, photographed and witnessed by thousands!!! - Link he

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For most people, this is the one you have been waiting for!

For those of you not aware of this case, until one comes down out of the sky and lands on your front lawn, this is as good as it gets.

A clear daylight sighting of a silver shiny flying saucer videotaped, photographed and seen by thousands.

I was glad to see someone very recently put this up on youtube, so I don't have the hassle of the analog/digital transfer I was getting ready to do.

My favorite is when it flies into a cloud, then throws it into reverse and pops back out, hovers for a moment then goes back on it's merry way.

The soundtrack is pretty cheesy for my taste, I would have used something like the "Jaws" soundtrack, but oh well.

This sighting was videotaped by SEVENTEEN different people (that were known at the time) and are presented here in 3 parts:

(These first 3 parts focus on the solar eclipse sightings, you can click on the "YouTube Link" above to see the remaining parts of this video.)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Before I use 30 minutes of life up to watch, can you please put which year/month this happened, where it happened and any links to written accounts or write ups about this case, please. Thanks!

Wait - what! All you've done is re-post your other thread "Mayan Calendar predicts XXY" but left out all the actual useful information...!
edit on 25-4-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

The first video has the name "Jamie Maussan" in the title. I am under the impression that his crediblity is not well admired around here...

Also, this thread actually was already starte, on 1 April 2011....here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP apparently isn't happy with his first title choice.

OP....you can ask a Moderator to change the title on the first thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

i watch the first 3 videos,....i got to say great thread,star and flag,i will be looking at the rest on youtube

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The first video has the name "Jamie Maussan" in the title. I am under the impression that his crediblity is not well admired around here...

G,day weedwhacker yeah i am hearing you but i ask everyone to at least watch the first vid, just make sure ya have a bucket handy when he comes on

I did post last on the other thread but i have to say this footage is really good if true only if that guy wasnt involved i would say this is some of the best cases/ footage going around

In saying that thou, the guys who do screen shots and a few of the oldies are needed here to nut this out. great case

Wal

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ah I see. I did some checking and found where they locked a thread and started a new one. I made a request for the same in the old one.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
For most people, this is the one you have been waiting for!

A clear daylight sighting of a silver shiny flying saucer videotaped, photographed and seen by thousands.

A few facts.
* This is TWENTY years old. Mexico, 1991.
* There is no "clear" sighting. All the videos are of a very high altitude small dot of light.
* It is Venus...
Astronomer

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Ahh, markymark sees a coverup, conspiracy and ulterior motives already!

Sadly the true mundane reason was already posted in the thread, and the obvious reasons for doing so, even before this one was started.

It is said a picture is worth a thousand words, so imagine what this one is worth.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

* It is Venus... Astronomer

I thought that too but i am not to sure on that or sold on it, what about the close up from the 2 different footage 85miles apart, it definately looks metalic and it is reflecting light and dare i say disc shape

Anyway this is why i think it needs more input and research no matter how old it is, anyway whats that got to do with the price of eggs

Wal

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
I thought that too but i am not to sure on that or sold on it, what about the close up from the 2 different footage 85miles apart, it definately looks metalic and it is reflecting light and dare i say disc shape

Venus will look the same from two locations 85 miles apart.
Metallic look, on an old video camera, just means "white", like Venus.
Venus is large enough to be "disc shaped" if you blow up the image enough. Even through ordinary binoculars you can tell its not a pinpoint star, and with good binoculars you can see the phases (like the moon) as it orbits the sun.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
home.comcast.net...
This guy does what seems to be a pretty decent critique on Messengers of Destiny
He matches up the times of the sightings with known objects.

Never mind, alfa1 beat me to it.
edit on 4/25/2011 by Pauligirl because: I read too slow

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You could be NWO, sure
But thanks for clearing that up, I'll be sure to watch the videos soon. Think I saw it before anyway but a refresh is always good. The info I needed was in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks for that link Alpha , leaning towards Venus now
It ties into that pig of a man as well.
which always had me skeptical

Wal

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Messengers of Destiny? ROFLMAO. That's pathetic. The Mexican eclipse UFO was Venus conclusively and irrefutably. Hundreds of professional astronomers had made the trek to Mexico to see this eclipse. None of them saw a UFO. Do you know what they did see? They saw Venus. I've loaded up the place and time in Starry Night astronomy software and Venus is right where the UFO was. Give it a rest.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Venus???... (looks around for hidden camera) this is like candid camera right?

There is no way somebody is -seriously- trying to float Venus as the culprit here right?

Ummm.... Since when has Venus -ever- looked liked this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e2e5efd477e.jpg[/atsimg]

got any examples?

And since when does Venus fly through the daytime sky against the clouds?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/287a5be99284.jpg[/atsimg]

(Sorry have to watch the video to see that action.)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In looking at the linked "Astronomer page" posted as alleged refutation, among all the text I see only -one- picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afb50c19bd28.jpg[/atsimg]

How odd. Notice how it doesn't look anything like -any- of the stills from these videos.

Even better, could we please get a video of Venus that looks like these do?

Thanks

(p.s. one that moves against the clouds would be nice too)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
... and how do you manage to all be videotaping Venus, when you are all facing different directions while filming?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/175756898298.jpg[/atsimg]

Just a few questions from the Venus skeptic

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ok this should be an easy one really... everyone has cameras and movie taking capability these days...

so please go outside and take some footage of Venus that looks and behaves like these do, and then post it.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
Ummm.... Since when has Venus -ever- looked liked this:

And since when does Venus fly through the daytime sky against the clouds?

Here you go.
Take a few frames of this video and blow them up massively to the same size as the ones you posted (taking into account the poor video quality of 1991 cameras). Its the same.
Secondly, look how Venus flies past the tree. wow!
Link
Edit - even better example of venus in the daytime that looks like the Mexican thing...
Link

Now I've got a question for you. Since many amateur astronomers saw Venus at that time in the sky, and software also shows it was at that location at that time, why is it that NONE of the people who saw a Venus-like UFO in that part of the sky at that time happened to see Venus?

edit on 26-4-2011 by alfa1 because: typo.

edit on 26-4-2011 by alfa1 because: more examples

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join