It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Well,you have my sympathy,for one..ive had it all my life,these thoughts and also mental images,awful things,thrust into my mind,as a small kiddie,it horrified me and disgusted me,although i KNEW it did,nt come from myself,i felt so damn guilty! Now,i just thrust it outa my mind when i get it,cus i see it as attack,from whatever faction,only the Good Lord knows..Its difficult,but WILL these thoughts(and images,if you get those,ever) out of your mind.And immediately think of anything that makes you feel happy/strong/good about yourself and your life..it takes practice,believe me,but it does work.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ditto to everything everyone said. You are all such amazing people and i'm very happy to read this thread.
My emotions, energy, passion, all of it feels like it's going to burst out of my skin....
.i feel so close to all animals too. My bond with my dog and cats is much stronger than it ever used to be. I could never eat an animal, go to a circus, attend a bullfight, nothing. For me, all living things deserve love. I couldn't bare to indulge at their expense. I know nature is nature i'm just sayin'...
I swear if i'm driving by someone walking their dog, the dog always makes eye contact with me. I'ts very odd. I deliver for a living and the people/animals that i see everyday seem incredibley drawn to me. I just want to put my hand on them and feel love, peace, i don't know, it just seems as if though no words need to be spoken, just a look or a touch and it'll be ok.
I'm very grateful to all of you who are brave and cool enough to express yourself here to myself and others. I believe you are all spirititual leaders. I know i am one of you and would like to be stronger like all of you.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OH and i didn't realize my reply was out of sequence,(sorry about that) i read the op and about 8 pages of replies before i decided to reply myself. I had no idea there were 62 pages of comments......happy reading for me!! hahaha

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

You may start to find that new friendships+connexions you make now, have a deeper meaning.Strong+instaneous connexions with certain people may be formed,that may puzzle you cus they feel like life-long established relationships/friendships..go with your intuition,always..its basicaly all we have..for "intellectual" knowing is built on a perception of this world as we have been conditioned to see it,as it has been presented to us since we were born..think carefully,tho,who we get our perception of this world from..and our parents/elders before us, who raised+influenced us,usualy with love+ the best of intentions..if you are blind yourself,or unknowingly deceived,how can you pass on anything but lies+misconceptions?..trust your intuition,your gut feelings..in all things,and at all times.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I see the 11's and 111's all the time too,for months now..but before that,a most astounding thing happened.I was on my bed,reading sumthing bout digital codes,the 11,stargates,etc..and wondering why i dont see the 11's so often,as many others do,when my little son came into my room from the lounge,where he was making his l,il arts+crafts.The little creation he handed me,was a round white disc-WITH 2 BLACK BARS GLUED TO IT, FORMING THE 11..and in the centre of the bars,a blue disc-making it look like a stargate! Suffice to say,i would not trade that l,il creation for Bill Gates's fortune..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

How strange it feels to read someone feeling something similar to what I'm feeling ... I feel like I'm supposed to be somewhere else... suddenly collecting shells from around the world (yes actually asking people to send them to me) ... something inside feels like ... like.. I dunno someone turned a switch on. I cant stop looking at the sky. Am I really supposed to uproot and move (THAT WOULD BE HUGE) ... I'm rambling, because I cant explain... nervous to post this... as I wait for someone to tell me that this is all a big joke.
I consider myself an intelligent woman, so can someone help me to understand what is going on please!!
The feeling inside is pure happiness... in fact I call it a smile from inside... I have no one to talk to around here where I live.. I have tried and just receive puzzled looks.
I have always enjoyed the beach... but why now an almost obsession to collect shells.. and they must be from around the world, it is not enough to just go to the beach and gather up a bucket.
I see patterned numbers... I tell myself it must just be in my mind.
Have a truly lost it ?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
...what a crock of......

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

indeed i do "feel it". can't say i agree much with the feelings of christ there my man but i can say that there is definitely something big cranking right on up...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i feel it to. i've even done small experiments to prove it, to myself mainly. which i have done. i've tried to prove it to others here www.abovetopsecret.com... . i hope to be able to perform much more controlled experiments in a few months

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
...what a crock of......

what makes this a crock of anything? because you don't feel it?

the fact that you are not feeling something means that it is a lie? that sounds a bit narrow minded to me. can you prove that this is a crock of?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I too have " felt" like there is something more to this experience which defines our so called reality. However, i have come to interpret this as something that happens naturallly to us sentient beings as we begin to seek, not only knowledge, but understanding, and ultimately, truth... Peeking underneath the veil of all the programming we recieve from birth onward, we glimpse some of the other facets of our awesome existence...ie. our spiritual capacities. A more complete or perhaps a better detailed image of all that we are comes into view. If one believes that we are fashioned in the image of the great "I AM", then we are definitely more than the sum of our biological parts dancing to the rhythm of evolution... So, i guess the nature of that I amness and exact origin of "it" is what starseed believers feel strongly about. I prefer to keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would like to get in touch with more psychic people. If anyone wants to chat with me, you can add my Jabber address to your contacts list ([email protected]) and I would be glad to discuss with you. You can also send me a friend request on the forums. Thank you! =)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i feel you. ive awakened to this in the past few months and i do feel like something is gonna happen. i think its similar to cleaning a hoarders house. its messy, all in the house in one area, but to clean it you have to drag all those things out and make it look messier, but you work long and hard enough, you have to make it messier to make it cleaner. i see everybody stockin up, and i will with water, but i feel no urge to build a bunker, or stock up my gun supply. i just feel that what i need will come and theres no use to hide or prep to the extreme that most are doing. i feel like my vibration level has purposely been kept down only to activate at this point. im peaceful, and happy right now. and for some reason i feel like something is saying, "ok, weve knocked you around and kept you off balance, but now, balance will be introduced and enjoy it because its the storm before the calm. just be spiritually and emotionally ready." ive always been different and know things but just cant get them out to my friends and family right. like theyre saying not just yet. im being held back only to be let go at the right moment. every journey is different and i feel it in my bones that mine is important too. ive always held character and hope when most wouldnt be able to. im not the best in social situations. more like i can become a chameleon and fit in with most, but i dont carry weight amongst any particular group. but my integrity, character, and emotional dealings are superb. ive been kept from something and now is the time to be ready for it. sound about right?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

sounds about right to me my friend!

i've done some prepping (stocking up on supplies) but honestly, i feel that if they ever come in handy...they won't be for me! i, too, have a feeling that there will be so "safe place" or any plan that can save you...instead that "safe place" will be wherever i am...it will follow me (or proceed, whatever).

i think once TSHTF...most every preconceived plan will fall the pieces from the sheer chaos and unlimited variables. no amount of physical preparation can or will save anyone. i think it's important to take the steps that you feel led...it's all about effort. this reality is nothing more than a physical manifestation of what is being played out above us so the mere act of preparing however you feel led is showing them up there that you are willing to listen and will do as you're told, essentially ensuring your survival.

my path has been blazed, all i have to do is walk it!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
not really sure what your intention with that post is but ok...

edit on 4/9/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

just sharing my feelings and intuition thats all.

im sure someone like you can see the connection.

nothing personal.
maybe foreshadowing.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

think you need to lay off the drugs...or perhaps talk to your doctor about getting on some more. looking at your threads and comments, you seem like you have something troubling your head my friend.

i assure you...you will not be taking my life. you can think as much of yourself as you'd like...i think you need help.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

ohohoho
see now you're just being silly.

no matter, theres no need for words at the moment.

i will meet you at the crossroads.
consider this my introduction into your reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I defiantly feel a change coming bigger than most can imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join