It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I often feel as if these abilities are being experienced in others, however, they are fuelled by negative emotions, so what would be telepathy for example, becomes paranoia and a game of hiding intentions and reading motives, as opposed to a natural connection with deeper feelings.

I feel as if those around me are being "upgraded" however I feel as if I have to fight to remain in my own sphere of "self". Those that have "changed" seem to be getting upset that they can't "read" me as they would have initially felt "special" when they received thier "powers". You can say that I am actually a closed-minded person with an intense imagination to make up for my disconnection to the world.

In a more accurate sense, if the world is going to change to "4D" then if we are all of a negative mind, then we will experience a negative reality as opposed to a positive one, basically because we can be fooled, like some kind of test, or some kind of vengeance.

I get the feeling, like those around me are experiencing some kind of "false positive" or that there are beings who are collectivley working them to a schedule or program, for some kind of timed event where the false positive becomes a true negative. I remain neutral, I will declare it - leave me alone in my own fantasy.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yeah,me too..going to the gym,giving up smoking,just sitting outside,taking huge lungfuls of good clean air,listening to the wind and the trees....getting ready....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
has anybody else started to notice colours lately , sounds bizzare i know but recently i have been noticeing the colour puple everywhere . flowers, clothes, sunsets. it just seems to be everywhere, even when i close my eyes

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

i see either blue or indigo spots all the time. like floating auras. never any other colors, though. only in the blue/indigo field. just random spots, few seconds at a time. sometimes when driving. no rhyme or reason. no noticeable triggers, yet at least.

started about 6 months ago but it's been heavy over the last 3 months

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yep I have been seeing bursts of purple light for about 2 years now.

It is different from afterimages, it is literally like it manifests, lights up for a second, and then dissapears. They are really pretty and I don't mind them at all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

they are pretty. when they fade away, i miss them. i wish they would stay a little longer. it would get annoying it it were constant but seeing them every now and again is pretty cool. freaked me out the first couple times.

it's like you said...they just manifest out of thin air, float around for a few seconds and then just as you start to look at them, they fade away.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Usually on my days off like today, I like to sit around and play video games. But today, I have no such urge. It is like I should be focusing on something much more important.

By the way, ever have the feeling you are controlling the weather where you are? I don't mean like the whole world, but I mean within like a small radius around where you are.

Sometimes at night, I will be (btw, purple light just manifested, lol) I will be trying to sleep, but can't. Rain always helps me sleep. Sometimes I will be wanting it to rain, and then like 30 seconds later it will.

Also, does the weather ever reflect your mood? This morning when I woke up, I had awakened very drained from my flying around the universe during my sleep. All morning, it was very cloudy and gloomy outside, and I sat and watched TV for like 2 hours. I decided I was ready to jumpstart my day, so I took a nice refreshing shower. I felt alive and chipper. I get out of the shower and now it is a beautiful sunny day. Incredible.

Tonight, feels like an adventure night to me. Yep. Ooh! If can, go stargazing tonight. The moon is in the waning phase, so it won't be that bright.

I would love to hear how you all are feeling right now.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

how am i feeling right now? honestly...this has been a bad week. i've been incredibly edgy and irritable. blowing up over every little thing. all i wanna do is be alone. it seems like i have zero tolerance for people right now. but i have found that often times my mood turns sour a day or two before a big storm. and sure enough...a bad storm just rolled through atlanta. still slightly raining. and my mood is lifting, but only a tiny bit. so yeah...my mood is related to the weather but i don't think my mood creates the weather.

edit on 5/26/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by Ankona

I had a very lucid dream the other night about this.

We were bunkered up in a building. I remember there was some mysterious substance/energy from the stars that was nourishing us and giving us special abilities.

Very strange to say the least. I feel like I knew the other people in the building with me. We were working together.

Great thread btw.

I think you young fellows have been exposed to too many cartons with characters that have super powers.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, there are so many responses! It's great that this thread is still going. It's so encouraging to read about others' personal experiences, you guys are awesome!

Some new randomness that I thought I'd share:

- suddenly I want to take care of my body. I'm... well, let's just say that my favorite food is cheeseburgers, lol. Or was. Now I'm totally into fruit, veggies, organic grains, etc. I ate grapes, raspberries, apple sauce and a banana yesterday, which is more fruit in one day than I've ever had in my life! And I crave more! I don't even want Jack In The Box.

- I can't just sit all day in front of my laptop anymore. After a certain amount of time, I will lose my ability to focus. I'll just be "blah", with blurry vision and an inability to concentrate. The feeling goes away when I put the laptop down and get off the couch. Because of this, I'm been going for a lot more walks.

- I feel a strong urge to help others. I'm donating money now and considering sponsoring a child.

- I'm suddenly very sensitive to anything negative involving children. Even reading a sentence (like from a news article) that describes inhumane treatment to a child makes me physically flinch.

- While I have a very strong aversion to mainstream pop culture, I don't feel the urge to run away from society. In fact, I feel the urge to STAY and radiate love as much as possible.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I remember back in maybe 1999, I was 12 and the internet was very new to me but I was immediately adapted to it. I found Yahoo GeoCities. I was so excited. I sat at the computer for a few moments trying to come up with what I wanted my very own web site to be about. That's when the immensity of the internet hit me and I realized I could be anonymous and talk about pretty much anything I want. My intuition kicked in and I typed "The Special You" in the title and instinctively knew it would be about people who felt different. It was an internal conversation I'd been having for as long as I can recall cognitive thought. A conversation, a wordless one, with my "me" about how I was different. How I felt like I had an understanding that the majority of people didn't seem to possess. I remember that was how I worded it on the main page. The site was a call to anyone who was moved by that sentence because that was the simple feeling I thought would strike a nerve; and understanding.

I don't feel like my parent's aren't mine. I believe they are a part of me. However, I have this natural ability to really not dwell on what is perceived to be horrific and heartbreaking. My father, who was my best friend, died about a year ago. From the time he was diagnosed till his passing was only about 6 months and long story short, my environment, relationship status, money situation etc. should have left me battered. I never entered that phase. That mourning. I'm not repressing it I swear. I attest that to this "understanding" you speak of. I don't know what's ahead. I'm very excited.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
.AND I'M PRAYING FOR TIDAL WAVES...
I WANNA SEE IT ALL GO DOWN...

I feel it.

I had a very lucid dream about waiting on a tsunami forecast to
hit here in florida, at the moment it should have washed me away
in destruction.....nothing but a huge wave of invisible energy swept
over me and my home.. This just feels very symbolic of what is on
the way.

Be Ready. Stock up now on love, peace and forgivness.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Some were earlier than the 60's, I was on the wave and teaching you 60's types, watching and sorting in my mind. Some then were true and many, many others were just there, making believe, but yes many of us have been here and born in the late 30's to early 40's, talk about not fitting into society in those days. LOL

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I just made a reply but would like to contribute a thought or two, I am the old guy here, the misfit of years past, whom has finally found like brothers, in this case, my own family and two grand sons.

One of the kids, the oldest, 18 has been on the leading front of what you are talking about here but does not understand, just does his thing, Obe's and so forth. He is now fighting battles with others he has encountered yet is a powerful being on the front line. The other, an 11 year old, I just read his journal. I have been gone from them for 8 months. The depth of his story telling is in keeping with multiple realities and is insightful as anything presented here, it gave me chills at his inner knowledge and wisdom.

Then at this gathering today, I spoke aloud about my experiences on multiple levels and going out of body, communing with others and confrontations with something else. Years ago, I would have received blank stares, but no longer, all ears were tuned and my experiences were accepted and the others there wanted to know more. An awakening is happening as well as an acceptance of something new and changing.

My personal experiences are numerous of late and developing fast. Good post by the way.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes..i feel it and yes, time is speeding up.
Thank you ATS for taking the freezer off my ip...its nice to be back in general pop again.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Been feelin it for a couple years and boyyyy is it accelerating

Hope I spelt that right

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I feel something. It gets stronger everyday. That same something is pulling me away from the westcoast US, and I'm heading east to the midwest US. I don't know why I have this overwhelming feeling that that is where I am meant to be, other than the fact that I have family there and not here. But come August, I will be in the midwest. Good luck to you all. Peace be with you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes, however, the only reason they fear us being free, is because, with all powers, there will be those who abuse them.

Additionally, if I were to completley open the mind of the average person, that was not prepared for it, the hallucinations and images that they see in the fourth dimension would reduce them to a state of fear and paranoia. For example, take an average person and give them just a glimpse of the "other side" and they would likely be shaken to the core.

I would imagine, that an individual would have to pass a series of "tests" and if they manage to prove that they are responsible, that they will not become malevolant, will be "extracted" from the "matrix" as it were.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tommykidd

I also had a similar experience - a spiritual awakening - 18 months ago; although I now realize I had attempted to wake up several times in the past. In addition to this I am currently - for the past 15 to 30 years - been experiencing something called 'kundalini'.

It is this kundalini which rises from the base of the spine and goes up these things called chakras - until it/she reaches the crown chakra at the top of the head - which has now happened several times for me since 2009.

I have had direct downloads of information and knowledge that is found Nowhere - not in science medical or sacred texts. I have had a lot of difficulty - in this pain-body (I injured myself very badly years ago and never quite healed myself) and just in general due to being a 'misfit' of society.

Kundalini is what westerners describe as the 'holy spirit' - the pentecostal fire - literally this Spirit which resides in every single human (and possibly some animals as well)- but not every human being activates this fire - I mean Yoga and meditations was created solely for the purpose of activating kundalini. I had never meditated or - done Yoga - whenever i try to go to a yoga youtube or meditation site I am physically blinded - my eyes go 'dim' temporarily - i cannot view the video or web site. I've been guided to watch certain documentaries on TV and also guided to NOT watch certain things on TV or the net.

I have been amassing a great storage of knowledge for some reason - not just online and memorized - but buying books from Amazon on every topic such as Survival techniques, food storage, home wine and beer brewing, seed and bulb planting, soil amendments, medical tools and techniques, and just lots of other stuff.

I live in the US, in Georgia, but I didn't live in Georgia before I awakened. I was guided to move here. I am meant to be in this exact location; where i live right now - I think i lived here thousands of years ago - because i have been 'told' and shown that this land is sacred - of course i believe that all land is sacred but this land (I was shown) was a 'burnt offering'. I recently found out that the previous owners of this land burned down their house and a lot of the land was consumed during the fire itself. But the land was replenished - and now i am here as the caretaker. Everything about this place seems familiar, like deja vu - and I think deja vu really is that we have been here before - just in a different body - or perhaps a parallel world.

I have been shown how to heal certain disorders that modern medicine lists as 'syndromes' and NOS ('Not Otherwise Specified'). I have been shown certain syndromes that can't be healed but may be prevented if one knew that that person or child was at risk. I have been shown that areas of the human body that have been 'dormant' can be activated with simple exercises, and that those areas can directly communicate and take instructions from our Divine energy & our Souls.

The downside - or Sacrifice - to all of this knowledge - for me, I mean - is that my eyesight is mostly inner sight now - I am losing my 20/20 vision and have been for over a year now. I don't seem to be able to walk very well anymore either - except with a cane - but I have been accustomed to that for 15 years now, so - no biggee.. But the eyesight - when i was a child (and every year since then) I practiced being 'blind' - finding my way around my home with eyes shut - just using my hands and counting foot movements... now I know why...

I have never been a new-age believer, or religious, I have been an average middle of the road kind of person on the outside - and a hopeless dreamer on the inside - which I kept protected. I have seen my share of tragedy and misery and death. I cannot tell you how difficult it is for me to type now - with failing vision. I think i am supposed to write a book to help people, but I can't sit at this keyboard for long, and - i have never written a book before so... I am waiting for instruction on that - i am pretty certain I need to climb higher up this hill before the book can be written, because I still have many questions and I think I am supposed to heal myself before i can help others.. does that make sense?

Anyway i am very grateful for this topic here as I am very much alone and sometimes this is overwhemling to me; it is a responsibility that I can't say no to - i have to see this through regardless of what happens to me personally. This is just one lifetime i suppose and I am no longer afraid to die. I just wish it was easier and that I had support somewhere/someone. Maybe I am not supposed to have it easy, because it is not easy living and knowing these things i now know - and waiting to help others, knowing that people are dying and are hurting right now because i can't help them yet. so I do feel guilty for that, but i think that's the Plan.

anyway, have a good day everybody!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join