It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whitrabbt2

glad you found this thread my friend! your post touchjed me, for it was alarmingly similar to mine. the lack of care for pretty much everything in this material world (money, relatinships, possessions, social interaction). becoming very introverted, monk like. feeling as though i must slowly shut off the world around me in order to find the truth. being sucked into the truth like a magnet. insane urge to love and being over taken by strong emotions. being evaluated numerous times as a teen. being doped up (i quit taking meds years ago, too). almost every part of your post was mine.

isn't it amazing when you find out you're not alone? welcome...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Does anyone eyes become full of tears when reading some of these posts? It's like a vibration through the body that brings tears. It is not in sadness. It is a very powerful feeling. A strong resonating feeling.

It's a thing that happens to me rarely, normally reading something very or watching profound. (On topics like God, aliens, 'big' things.) It seems to be happening here and very strongly when I read certain posts.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It means more than I can say that anything I shared actually touches you!! Thank you too, for sharing. It is a word beyond indescribable to realize and connect with someone who feels or has felt the same. Somewhere inside of me, I knew always I wasn't alone. But it sure felt from my toes to the sky that I was completely alone, misled, and forgotten. Especially when you are left that way by everyone you've ever known. When I start to share bits of my story & the journey I am on, I feel completely exposed and only hope that it can do some good. I know before getting to the mind frame where I am now, even if I tried not to judge I couldn't help but not understand. I am beyond pleased to see you all reach where you are now, no matter what your journey has been thus far. All I want is for the human race & all of those among "us" to feel what it is this has to be and just be WILLING. I feel like the words I say cannot do enough. Not even close!

You can't possibly see the passion in my soul even if you could look at my face! I am being lead by the spirit.

Thank you for listening. & thank you all for sharing, as it is awakening our voices!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyB

yup...all the time. not just reading these posts. if i go deep enough in the God thought...i get overwhelmed with tears and a feeling of power. same thing when i'm haveing "the talk" with someone"...

and when i'm talking with people about this and what's to come...i get taken over with goosebumps and tears and some sort of spiritual fire. i feel like a raging beast for Him! once i'm fired up...people say that they can feel my energy change. the second i leave the ego and start speaking from the heart...people feel the switch. it's crazy man...effin crazy!
edit on 5/11/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

So beautiful put, my friend
We can only hope to be a mirror and a channel for the Source for God.
Let inspiration and faith run trough our veins.
Let us be confident and powerful.
Dwelling in your eternal Love
Let us hear your inner voice and guidance
Let us dance the dance of Love.

Thank God

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"Nothing is more powerful than the soul set on fire." -Unknown

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
the most amazeing thing about this whole post is the lack of debunkers and negative responses. i truely feel part of a huge gathering . may we all proceed along this path with open hearts and minds

pisces

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i don't know the verbatim quote (i can find it if anyone wants to argue what it says) but in the bible it says something along the lines of Jesus won't return until everyone's heard the message or something won't happen until everyone's heard. well...that's what this is. this is the awakening we've all been waiting and praying for!!!

jesus was my alarm clock. doesn't have to be yours. this isn't a religious movement. not by any means. this could never fit into a religion. there's no describing it. it's impossible to fully communicate this feeling. OUR CHURCH WON'T BE A PLACE...IT WILL BE AN ENERGY! no matter if you follow Christ, Buddha, Muhammad or who/what ever else...quit following...let's lead!

spread the word...this is it. wake everyone up. let the message spread like wildfire! let the fire consume you. give into your heart. trust yourself. they taught us for so long that we were crazy and not to listen to that voice. times have changed! we know that we're supposed to listen to that voice. that is the truth speaking. don't be afraid to stand out. for me personally...there have been a lot of growing pains and they still continue. i'm still adapting. still anxious as i've ever been cuz i know that whatever is coming is gonna be amazing.

i know that i am a powerful being sent here for a reason. we are all here for a reason. divine reason. so trust yourself. everyone else has lied to you. you were made to come here and show His love. you must first love yourselves. so embrace your oddities. listen to that little voice. it will be your compass in the coming storm. you were never alone but now you know you're not.

so let's flood the streets with love, peace and truth!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
However, my own experience certainly has been facilitated by my intensive research and study of many topics over the last twelve years, including science, philosophy, spiritual works, metaphysics, etc. In fact, it was the experience of changing from my earlier "intellectual belief" to an "experiential knowing" that was so dramatic. One of my favorite activities is rereading this same material and experiencing its now-apparent, deeper wisdom compared to the intellectual understanding I had previously gleaned.

So I have been working on a collection of metaphors pointing to the same experience - and love to see how others describe it. Thank you again!

Thanks, I was rather pleased with that one, it made it clearer in my own mind :-)

I realize I totally neglected that the root of my conclusions this far does stem from rather extensive exposure to a great lot of information, documentaries, articles, books, lectures and talks which also led to a surprising turning-point. I reflected on all the information I'd gathered and then considered how little of that I've actually put into some kind of realisation and it dawned on me that I actually know nothing. Sure, I know what this and this person says about this or that and it lets me know what they know. But all this knowing, and with me in the middle, it kind of had me looking at all directions feeling it all evens out, like, "and theeeen?". I concluded I really don't know anything and must start doing my own learning by means of trying to become more aware of life, more or less.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've noticed a pattern of individuals reporting they have sense of "importance," some analogies like being "Neo in the Matrix." Or the term you used, Icekold, "powerful being."

Does everyone feel like they are "the one"? If so, we've got a problem. That's great we're sent here to help, and many of us will be working together for a greater good, but what if too many ego's get inflated? Then what? I hope no one competes to be "the most powerful."

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndesirableNo1
I've noticed a pattern of individuals reporting they have sense of "importance," some analogies like being "Neo in the Matrix." Or the term you used, Icekold, "powerful being."

Does everyone feel like they are "the one"? If so, we've got a problem. That's great we're sent here to help, and many of us will be working together for a greater good, but what if too many ego's get inflated? Then what? I hope no one competes to be "the most powerful."

Easy solution from a few pages back... focus on cooperation not competition!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Conchobar

EXACTLY! Co-operation is key. Eliminate the idea of competition from your mind. Think of how amazing the world would be if we were taught co-op instead of competition. What if there was one major car company, that combined the best engineers and car designers all into one. Think of the possibilities of a world based in co-operation, their endless as long as people buy into the idea. Thats the problem right there, people and the condition of their mental state

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UndesirableNo1

well...this depends on your beliefs! if you believe that we are separated, then yes...there can only be one "the one"...but if you read through these posts...you'll see a sense of unity. people realizing that we're all in this together. me personally...i believe we are all apart of the divine dreamer. so...in essence...we're all "the one" but some (most) of us either don't feel it, don't accept it or think it's wrong to feel that way.

i for one believe that i am the one...but also believe that you can be the one, too. you see...we are not alone...literally. we are of the collective mind, so yeah...we're all "the one". if you don't feel like you're "the one", does that mean that there is no "one"? perhaps you should dive deeper into this feeling and see that you are the one just as i am and he is and she is and they are. know what i mean? it's all about realization of who/what we are.

i am here to help the world...so you're effing right i'm the one. you can be too! it's not about the ego. i personally believe it's a trick of the ego to make us feel as though thinking we are special is just the ego speaking! forget about the ego! in all ways. forget it ever existed! if you feel what i feel...you know that all you have to do is listen to that inner voice and you will not be lead astray! trust yourself...you are the one. that's what this feeling/movement is all about! shaking up separation. to think that someone can't be the one means you think that they think they're "higher up" than you, ultimately becoming an issue of your ego. do i think that i am the one? no! i know i'm the one! do i think i'm any more important that you or anyone else feeling this? no.

this all goes along with shedding all normal social contructs/rules/guidelines/idealologies. classical psychology taught us that if we think we're special, it's narcissism and it's bad. ok. i'm narcissistic. so what? i'm happy. i can keep a job. pay my bills. have more friends than most people i know. every narcissist i've ever met had more self esteem and felt better about themselves than "normal" people.

i understand what you're saying, though. i do. we do need to make sure we're not getting lost in all this. but seriously...YOU ARE THE ONE.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UndesirableNo1

No time for paragraphs. Laters!

I was the one for like a year but didn't do anything but sit here and alone surrounded by nuts then suddenly I noticed others walking around acting all messed up and talking about numbers and patterns like I was lol. Will be funny when everyone starts talking about things like Lee, Spain and portugal. lol. That stuff is so fk'd up when you see how things are drawn out like the characters I came across during this mental trip. I think I got assimilated into the collective by staying with these things amd everything I was figuring out these wackos were mimicing. It's so messed to see my entire family being the way they are. I don't really care for recogniction and the whole ego is a load of sht! You will see day no lies come from my mouth regarding what I seen and what I keep figuring out. I know I'm soon to be extremely messed over in some fashion yet don't know where to go. I just hope sick fks around here who messed with me so much didn't actually win and any god that comes forth in the near is FARCE! I've watched your wacked out reality rearranging numerous times as I figured out more and more and I know I showed that freakish old mother of mine way too much when suddenly she started walking around with her nose in the air and no longer scribbling down gibberish like a raging psychopath. Now it's reality is trying to convince me that since I didn't leave and did nothing but trying to solve it I'm some how to take the fall for many of these scummy family members and others. Can't believe how messed up I became while living tucked away alone for so long. Sorry I never woke up sooner and don't have time to rat the world out but if you want to look.... There is a giant baseball cap mapped out in perfect coords and locations from kelowna BC outward with the brim to lhasa tibet and the pryamids... lol! The pin is under my cap... PIN HEAD! Red queen is coming for me head! woohooo! And follow the rabbit means look to the RUSSIA! If you look at the shores and such around where it meets alaska it's a rabbit with a pistol from gears of war. Things gonna get ooozie and gooozy soon? Watch out of Lee Tall Man or little man too lol. And the sitting eagle guy calling himself lee was in timhorton and is the indian cowboy whose boot is italy and is bent over . If you look through the water you can even see the gyptian style beard. Sadly something was trying to use me to solve something and unlock something and as I started to notice this I began to resist. Now I think I pissed it off to the point where it going to friggin humiliate the hell out of me and keep me trapped in north america a homeless bum that lost everything in just 1 month... Man I wish I had left this place way the fk back like last july before things went bad. Now I'm just regular chris b again with no more super powers. I'm a DUD IT! No bang from me and watch out out for creepy charles from wv. He seems to like to suggest he's won some kind of game of whatever this is and that that white rabbit has been ruined now and everything gone to crap. Apparently I'm also being crucified as something would like to suggest and about to be like a tripple O crucified with myself 3 times and totally screwed up for an eternity or something. Friggin Jesus stuff really fk'd me up thinking of the cross when I could've just looked at it like Chris + Whoever +Whatever and made threesomes lol... Cupid done gone Stupid! I kept seeing the stupid t as a friggin cross thanks to jesus and people being sent to hell in groups of 3... So friggin sad when I look back at it now. I feel so messed up and hope it does hit others thanks to me but whatever. I'm doomed adn mother is the friggin supreme devil of the universe that messed my head up with some kind of crucifixtion eat sht and die ritual. May her great deciever ways be seen and her evil soul cast back to where such beings belong.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Does anyone have any energy accurate report for May and how it is going to effect us?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranger

If more people, irregardless of their intellectual learning, background and habits, were as committed to finding and -- more importantly-- living their own truth as you share you are, I believe the world would be a in a much better state than we currently find ourselves in.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

I will never claim a date (such as the car I saw this morning decked out in "May 21st! The end is near!"). As far the veil dropping/the revolution/the Awakening (insert whichever name you like) I've had visions where I'm actually on campus at school the instant it happens, and I'm on Summer break right now, so I don't get any feelings about May.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sometimes in the mornings I am thinking what is the world and earth all about...

We go everyday to work...in the same routine. We do small things to make us happier just to forget the miseries of this world. At night we sleep and then another day.

Finally, we are getting older working all those years for some people who have all the money of the world and having just fun.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndesirableNo1

Maybe we are referring to different things in this thread, but in my mind all of the above is directly contradictary to my idea of reaching enlightenment and the understanding of how we are all one.
Having an idea of being THE one instead of understanding the implications of how we all are one is to me two opposite things. The first lets one imagine oneself as elevated in comparison to one´s peers and thus giving food for the ego to clad in the cloak of a leader or whatever. The latter gives an understanding that there can be no leader for a healthy function of the whole. It's like looking at the cells in our body, they must all function in unison. If any of them cells would decide to lead other cells off their intended path it's probably when we get cancer.

In my mind, any form of thought that divides between entities derives from the ego and the more one thinks of oneself as unique the farther is the connection to the whole. Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by Deranger

If more people, irregardless of their intellectual learning, background and habits, were as committed to finding and -- more importantly-- living their own truth as you share you are, I believe the world would be a in a much better state than we currently find ourselves in.

Thank you. It is of course not an easy task and yet somewhere in mid process after about a year. It takes time to recode :-)
I'd like to add that this is in no way to be confused with being arrogant towards other peoples opinions or views of our shared existence. As I see it, I can only fit in my mind what my mind allows me and the ability to enrichen oneself with further perspectives that I myself could never have obtained while being busy with my life is very valuable.
You put it well, I think it's true, if people were more confident in what they know is true to them and who they are, we would most likely have a lot less envy and depression (which to me seems to stem from thinking that my stuff isn't good enough, I should have what that other person who seems ever so beautiful and content has).

Now, off for the weekend! (I have no internet at home) Have a good one!
edit on 13-5-2011 by Deranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join