It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

You rock too.... What the hell, you all do

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
thats what she said

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
We are all probably looking on this site because we all feel there is something up, something happening, we are trying to find out what. Hence we are drawn to ATS.

Funny enough when I was a child, I used to ask my parents to take me home. The sense of being different has followed me all my life.

I have been 11:11 sensitive since I was about 12, for the last 30 years, I have been seeing it, but it has intensified in recent years.

There is something about to happen, something momentous, I am certain. I wouldn't like to do any predicting, but I feel change around me.

I have a nice, comfortable life, I am not longing for change from a personal point of view, so I cannot put my feeling down to that. It is bigger than one person.

I came to ATS after having started researching 9/11. I saw it happen live on telly, and saw that I was being somehow conned. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. I thought it was just me until I started reading stuff on here.
Likewise the financial system, I have A level economics and am in business. Some of the stuff spouted about the banks and the economy is so far in the wrong that I cannot believe the news channels spout it without checking. I know that the worlds financial systems are still in crisis. A bit of sticking plaster does not heal an amputation.

I wish I knew the answers, still at least when it all plays out, we will have the valued input and opinions of each other on here.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi all,
tbh it feels bigger then us all, for about 12months now. But to me it does not feel spiritual its hard to explain.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I just wanna say I know exactly what you mean most people don't get me even most of my family I don't mesh with the way the world is right now I think I'm here to help change it or be there when it does change. I'm drawn to others like this I can tell them by the look in their eyes. I'm 16 and I'm not religious don't follow anything except my own morals but I'm very open minded and something is definitely coming.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by persianista
We are all probably looking on this site because we all feel there is something up, something happening, we are trying to find out what. Hence we are drawn to ATS.

Funny enough when I was a child, I used to ask my parents to take me home. The sense of being different has followed me all my life.

I have been 11:11 sensitive since I was about 12, for the last 30 years, I have been seeing it, but it has intensified in recent years.

There is something about to happen, something momentous, I am certain. I wouldn't like to do any predicting, but I feel change around me.

I have a nice, comfortable life, I am not longing for change from a personal point of view, so I cannot put my feeling down to that. It is bigger than one person.

I came to ATS after having started researching 9/11. I saw it happen live on telly, and saw that I was being somehow conned. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. I thought it was just me until I started reading stuff on here.
Likewise the financial system, I have A level economics and am in business. Some of the stuff spouted about the banks and the economy is so far in the wrong that I cannot believe the news channels spout it without checking. I know that the worlds financial systems are still in crisis. A bit of sticking plaster does not heal an amputation.

I wish I knew the answers, still at least when it all plays out, we will have the valued input and opinions of each other on here.

Ok... I know what you are saying about 9-11 and stuff. I have been having astral projections and experiencing visual and other sorts of phenomonon. But really what you are talking about here has been... well really incredible for me. You could maybe say it's increased intuition, but it's much bigger than that. It's like an ability to see the truth in situations, it's seeing through all the BS. I know when someone is lying. Don't know how I know exactly but it is NOT a guess. I just know. And I can really relate to what you are saying here.

And now, things seem to be moving along very fast. And it feels like huge things are happening on different levels. It's happening now. Anyway... if people want to talk more to me outside of this thread, send me a message to [email protected] because I check that more frequently.
edit on 26-4-2011 by angel119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow it feels so good to find people who are having the same experience,For the last 2 years, I have been on a mission and have felt there is much more to come. I also have had visitations at night of faces on my ceilings that look like light. They vanish before my eyes,I have seen symbols like the swatzika, three spirals,many eyes. It has been happening often.I also read people very well,bad intentions or good. I tell my wife and family things and weeks or months later it happens.My friends also come to me for advice. Even more so the last 2 years.Ever since Love has been opened in my heart like never before,It has opened the floodgates and the walls came tumbling down. I hope many will have the same experience.For we will need it in the upcoming times.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I feel it. And it aches.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by terror2k
Wow it feels so good to find people who are having the same experience,For the last 2 years, I have been on a mission and have felt there is much more to come. I also have had visitations at night of faces on my ceilings that look like light. They vanish before my eyes,I have seen symbols like the swatzika, three spirals,many eyes. It has been happening often.I also read people very well,bad intentions or good. I tell my wife and family things and weeks or months later it happens.My friends also come to me for advice. Even more so the last 2 years.Ever since Love has been opened in my heart like never before,It has opened the floodgates and the walls came tumbling down. I hope many will have the same experience.For we will need it in the upcoming times.

Yes... I understand about the things you are seeing at night. And on what you say about Love, too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I do sometimes feel like I am "aware" that there is something so much bigger than what people realize and when I see them all wrapped up in things like new cars, buying houses, boats and climbing the corporate ladder, I am just amused at how insignificant their interests and goals are.

I look at every day life here and now, as being nothing but a blink of an eye in our evolution and relatively insignificant, in the big picture. I also am amused at how the masses mill about not having a clue of the big picture and treating this life, today, the here and now, like the end-all/ be-all utopia. And when I say that, I'm not being critical of people. To the contrary. Sometimes I wish I could get the enjoyment out of life that they get when they buy a new TV or a new boat. Material goods do nothing for me. Going to Disney does nothing for me. And this is all because I feel like this life is but a drop in the bucket of our eternal existent.

But over the last year or two, I have felt more and more like something big is coming and it's growing. As it says in the Bible, "Labor Pains". That's a perfect description of what I feel. I'm not sure if that's what you were asking, but that's what I feel.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We are all on a deadline to discover the truth, so the new generation has to learn and realize the truth at a much faster rate than us. My good friends little brother is only 10 and he understands whats going on perfectly. He understands our evolution of consciousness, ascension, frequencies of the universe, etc. Its very exciting and just shows even more that this is not just a fake movement.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow I find it great that I see other people are having similar dreams then mine!

In my dream, the earth was "attacked" by aliens, they did not do anything but the army was planing to blow them up anyway.
I was in a big bus when we suddenly we're "hit" by a large beam of white light. After this, we we're informed that the army was now against us people on the bus. A tank tried to ram us and it broke down the windows which I started to hold in place with some kind of telekinesis. I told the rest of the people on the bus that they had to help me! 2 did and saw they had powers also, the rest of the people on the bus all hid with hands on there eyes. There was a power core that we needed to hold together in the middle of the bus which my 2 "colleagues" worked on keeping in one piece . Since we we're only 3 to help, eventually the bus broke and I had to jump out of there. I saw I could, fly, breath underwater...and then this voice talked to me. It told me I had to stop the army, that they had a secret weapon on a battleship close by. So I flew there and was attacked immediately by the army. I had to go away, then come back secretly. I managed to talk to the captain alone, well I teleported his protection people out of the room and kept the last one "stuck in time" temporarily. I asked the captain : Where is the helicopter with weapons to pass trough alien defences? ...Then I woke up...

What if the 2 other guys that understood their given powers actually read this and connect it will be pretty amazing.

My mother told me that I have been in contact with aliens before and that I went on their ship because she was there too. I have always had a good intuition and I'm really good at tarot but I always felt like I could have more powers and use those to help others. So I'm with you guys and if ever anything happens to the innocent, we know what to do

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by terror2k

Your lucky to have people believe you and trust your judgement. For the many that are here that feel it there are billions outside who don't and think you are crazy.

Why do you all feel love with this?? I feel Terror. This feeling like the soldiers scares the absolute crap out of me. It's something big and i can't tell what it is. I wan't to run, I wan't to hide and I wan't this Damn twisting in my stomach to stop!

Any tips on getting this negativity out of my gut?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I too have an increasing feeling of approach to a very crucial moment. Can`t explain what it is but I do feel the time is getting shorter and shorter for me to completly change my life style into the most spiritual and natural way.
Every day I get more anxious about it. So anxious that looks like I`m not living day-by-day reality as I used to anymore.
Also it`s not a recent feeling but almost "sufocating" now. Not sure if in the good or bad way though.

So I definetly am in this group.
edit on 26-4-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmbop
So for all of you who are feeling this energy, are you going to do anything about it??
I feel like i'm in the same boat--but i'm getting antsy because nothing is being done/i don't know where to begin...

Be patient, the work will come to you. Become physicly, mentally and most importantly, spiritually prepared and trust in Yah with all your heart strength soul and mind. We are but messengers and servants of the Most High. Our job is manifested through obedience to His call.
No "thing" we can do will be sufficient on our own.
The battle belongs to the Lord.
This is an amzing thing happening.

As a side note, how many of you were called as "watchman" a few years back and saw and felt that door/work ended/closed? recently?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There is love and fear. But love is the answer. I have feelings now of immense anticipation, but what have I to be afraid of? Dying? I'm not afraid to die.
edit on 26-4-2011 by angel119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My late Father and I had a very psychic relationship. He could call me telepathically, and I would know.

I keep asking him in my mind, and the words "none of it matters" in his voice comes into my head.

He was an amazingly well educated man with 5 degrees, one of which was physics. He had some brilliant theories about the formation of the universe and the origins of matter. He would have loved ATS.

I agree, in that it doesnt feel as though it is spiritual change. I would discount a mass conversion to christianity or Islam. It feels more tangible than that. More Earthly.

I wish I knew more, I wish he would say a bit more than "none of it really matters".

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wow, it's like a whole thread of people just like me.. I thought I was the only one. It's a lonely world for people that feel like we all do.

And I do have this feeling of something on the horizon that comes closer every day. I was thinking about buying an expensive car or motorcycle or something ridiculous because it seems like it won't matter anyway.
edit on 26-4-2011 by hgSKYY because: wanted to add more to post.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hgSKYY
wow, it's like a whole thread of people just like me.. I thought I was the only one. It's a lonely world for people that feel like we all do.

There are many of us. Do not feel like you are all alone.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I see the reptilian ape model of domination, competition and destruction thrashing against itself in a desperate last fight or flight dash for control of the fossilized forest while spirituality steam rolls ahead giving birth to the neo-hominid taking us all off these prehistoric branches to finally give us a birds eye view of existence.

The epic leap, at first we smashed rocks together to make fire now we will transcend time and space and ignite the very laws of physics themselves to spark something so spectacular it will light up all of infinity with a blaze so bright darkness itself will cease to exist.

There is an angel inside of all of us and I can feel it beating its wings faster and faster as the monkey suit that we have all been forced to wear slowly disintegrates by the sheer force of our power tearing away at this cocoon we call reality.

YOU HAVE WINGS LITTLE CATERPILLAR.

IT IS TIME TO USE THEM.

FLY.

edit on 26-4-2011 by WaxLyrical because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by WaxLyrical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join