It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luvablejade
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I always felt that I would be here at the end, (since I was a child) that I need to do something, not quite sure. I

Seems that the way is being cleared for us to move, where? Not sure yet, just away from the Chicagoland area for now. Kinda waiting for the answer on where to go.

yeah. i've always known that i was here for the end.

where are we going? gees...i wish i knew. i've talked to some people who've gone as far as to pack up a couple days worth of clothes, little bit of food and water, loaded up in the car and sit there for hours, waiting for directions where to go. i know i've been told to pack up. i was told to pack up the same 24 hour period as over 10 people i know. we all did it unbeknownst to one another. didn't talk about it til the next day. so it wasn't suggestive thought.

yeah...we're all awaiting further directions. something inside of me says that we're not "going" anywhere. something says that we're just gonna find ourselves there one day. know what i mean? like packing up and getting ready is more of a physical manifestation of a subconscious working. we're not physically gonna go somewhere that we can travel to like this. our bodies are just gonna change and then we'll be in a new place. make sense? and i could be very wrong about this. i'm not even sure it's what i believe. it's just a recurring thought.

glad that this resonated with you! i know that i felt crazy until the day i reached out to a close friend of mine and told him how i felt. he instantly smiled really big and said "me, too". and it grew from there. i started trying to wake up everyone i knew. my lead in line was "feel like you're waiting on something but you're not sure what?" and if they said yes, we had "the talk". we all felt crazy until someone had "the talk" with us or we read about it somewhere. glad i could help bring you peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Actually - the reason that no one is special in the sense that you seemed to indicate is because
We Are ALL special -
We are all truly connected and part of the same One.
It is truly a holographic world, where the whole is in all of the parts.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I thought this might contribute to this discussion because it shows scientific evidence that earth is changing because of the sun and with it probably time. This might cause what i and others i know experience, a speeding up of time, and a change in consciousness because of this.

Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter… Posted on October 5, 2010 by rockingjude BY TERRENCE AYM The angry sun For months mounting fear has driven researchers to wring their hands over the approaching solar storms. Some have predicted devastating solar tsunamis that could wipe away our advanced technology, others voiced dire warnings that violent explosions on the surface of the sun could reach out to Earth, breach our magnetic field, and expose billions to high intensity X-rays and other deadly forms of cancer-causing radiation. Now evidence has surfaced that something potentially more dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles—or some mysterious force—is being shot out from the sun and it’s hitting Earth. Whatever it is, the evidence suggests it’s affecting all matter. Strange and unknown Alarmed physicists first became aware of this threat over the past several years. Initially dismissed as an anomaly, now frantic scientists are shooting e-mails back and forth to colleagues across the world attempting to grasp exactly what is happening to the sun. Strange and unknown Alarmed physicists first became aware of this threat over the past several years. Initially dismissed as an anomaly, now frantic scientists are shooting e-mails back and forth to colleagues across the world attempting to grasp exactly what is happening to the sun. Something impossible has happened. Yet the “impossible” has been proven to be true. Laboratories around the globe have confirmed that the rate of radioactive decay—once thought to be a constant and a bedrock of science—is no longer a constant. Something being emitted from the sun is interacting with matter in strange and unknown ways with the startling potential to dramatically change the nature of the very Earth itself. Exactly what has scientists so on edge is the fact that the natural rate of decay of atomic particles has always been predictable. Indeed, using the decay rate of Carbon-14 has been a method to date archeological artifacts. The process, known as carbon dating, measures the quantity of Carbon-14 within organic objects. According to the numbers, Carbon-14 has a specific half-life of 5,730 years. Physicists have proven through exhaustive observation and experimentation over the course of a century that it takes 5,730 years for Carbon-14 atoms to decay into a stable Nitrogen-14. The values don’t change—or at least they never have in the past. With certain evidence that radioactive decay can be significantly affected by an unknown effect from the sun, much of science is turned on its head. Rate of decay speeding up Worst of all, if the decay rates of matter are being mutated then all matter on Earth is being affected including the matter that makes up life. The mutation may go so far as to change the underlying reality of the quantum universe—and by extrapolation-the nature of life, the principles of physics, perhaps even the uniform flow of time. In fact, some evidence of time dilation has been gleaned from close observation of the decay rate. If particles interacting with the matter are not the cause—and matter is being affected by a new force of nature-then time itself may be speeding up and there’s no way to stop it. Neutrinos the cause? Researchers have correlated the anomalies in the decay rate to a 33-day period. That time frame matches the 33-day rotation of the solar core. Such a match strains credulity as being a mere coincidence. Since the sun’s core is known to blast out continuous streams of particles called neutrinos, some scientists are attempting to find evidence that neutrinos are the culprits behind the mutation of matter. There’s a problem with that hypothesis, however, as neutrinos are like ghost particles. They’re extremely difficult to detect. Normally, neutrinos pass through the Earth without any interaction at all. To a neutrino, it’s as if the Earth doesn’t exist. Other than discovering a previously unknown property of neutrinos, or finding a new particle altogether, the possibility exists that no particle is behind the changes recorded in the radioactive decay rates. What could be causing the phenomenon is a previously unknown force. Unknown dangers As the sun builds towards solar maximum and a period of dangerous intensity never experienced by any living person inexorably approaches, strange, uncontrollable forces could be building deep within its fiery nuclear furnace. It’s already been proven that the sun’s mass warps time, bends light waves and accounts for mutation of species on Earth. Now this new force may be directly interacting with matter in a way that could not only change Mankind’s understanding of physics, but change Mankind itself…and not necessarily in a beneficial way. Yes, the e-mails will continue to fly and the hands will continue to wring. But in the end, we are all just observers. Whether the phenomenon has no real impact on humanity, or the worst impact imaginable, nothing can be done to stop it. Once again, the titanic forces of nature rear up to overwhelm our technology—and we find ourselves like the playthings of gods. Utterly helpless.

Source:
Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter…

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ég fel hausinn undir sæng

Starir á mig lítill álfur

most common literature address this issue ,

question in my my mind ,

can you be bias when you have in sight ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Hey there,

22 and in the military. Im not a religious man but, i will set aside views so that a thorough discussion on this "feeling" can take place.

But yes, i have been saying it for the past few months kind of under my breathe. Thinking out loud really. Its like an obsession though. I feel as if i NEED to talk about it. I feel as if im doing some good.

But then again.....i myself aknowledge that it sounds nuts. I mean, it really does guys.

Then again....i cant help but feel or even KNOW that something is coming. That feeling in my gut, twisting and turning. Warning me....begging almost. Ive been contemplating running for the hills for a few months but im in the service. Im fighting with myself over the issue because im at the point where i dont give a damn about the service. If i go awol. If they come serching for me. The thoughts of that are slowly dwindling and my care and concern for many things arent quite as present.

My survivial instinct is going off like a morning alarm.

Late

mthgs602 i feel this way also, I am really getting this "you better take care of and protect your family" feeling because in my gut i know something is coming and it will not be good. I have already started researching buying weapons, supplies, etc. and i am trying to make a survival plan for my family and I. It truly is making me feel overwhelmed. alot to do in a short period of time. My survivial instinct is going off also. I am former military and hopefully can get us through whatever happens
edit on 30-4-2011 by halojumper because: forgot some

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes, I feel it. Pressure/tingling on the top of my head, dry/scratchy eyes, brain fog, seeing waves or colored lines around objects and also around my cat that remind of heat above the flames of a grill. The walls at times have looked as if they have moving designs on them. I usually see the designs in the ceiling before going to sleep. Have been feeling mostly anxious and almost bursting at the seams until a few days ago when I was surprised to find myself very calm. It comes and goes. I can relate to almost all of the symptoms that everyone has listed.

My dreams are so detailed; I can remember what people are wearing, colors. Many are with friends from grade school. Furniture was growing last night while making me feel very small. I was even thinking during the dream this is like Alice in Wonderland.

Fantastic thread.
Here are two sites that are discussing the same things in detail that I like.
2012scenario at yahoo groups
stevebeckow.com/2011/

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have received a few emails already. Unfortunately the two of them were in my spam folder, so I accidentally deleted them.

If the two people who sent those, could resend them, I will be much more careful this time, as I am used to a whole ton of spam.

With Love

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
still just now realizing the power of life....

i sit back and watch.

so many realizations

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by halojumper

i too started too prepare . i have always been a follower of wood craft and have recently been putting lessons into practice . i also researched fire arms and equipment and have slowly started to build a survival kit . after consideration i have omitted fire arms as i feel they could bring more trouble than help . trappers and hunters survived for thousands of years with out them . Also if this is a new spiritual awakening would it be wise to use such an industrial tool

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Everything you just said has been covered by alot of people here. Everyone feels different, but there not. And I doubt the shift is going to occur anytime soon. You can read the thread logs back to three years ago with people claiming the same thing. When is "soon?"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

i'm preparing, too, just in case. i've got hundreds of gallons of water, huge sacks of flour and sugar. months worth of canned foods (veggies and meats). jerky. lbs and lbs and lbs of dry beans and rice. all kinds of other dry goods. basic medical supplies. sunscreen (in case the sun gets crazy after the frid goes down). all kinds of other jazz just in case.

although i've had the though (SEVERAL times) that these supplies will be used by others rather than myself. almost like i'm gonna be passing these supplies out to those in need. "hey there mr jones...you thirsty? here's a bottle of water. got a few minutes to come and talk right quick?" and then lay it on them. break it down. help themsee the light. kinda use these supplies as a tool to reach people. save their bodies and then their souls kinda thing. who knows? maybe they are for me.

the fear/peace cycle is kinda disruptive. sometimes i know that something bad is coming and need to stock up and i spen another $200 at walmart in one day. other times i know that i will be ok and that it's a waste to prepare. DEEP down i know that i will be ok...coem what may. DEEP down is peace but this ego keeps holding on. i keep praying for an ego shattering sign that will crush all disbelief in my mind because i feel that my mind is the last thing holding me in this fleshly prison. the doubt can be as overwhelming as the faith, at times. i think it's natural, though. i know that what is supposed to happen will happen. whether i "make it" or not...i can rest assured that the Divine Will is being acted out...be it through my life or through my death. the ego is what tries to control things...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Everything you just said has been covered by alot of people here. Everyone feels different, but there not. And I doubt the shift is going to occur anytime soon. You can read the thread logs back to three years ago with people claiming the same thing. When is "soon?"

He doesn't know anything else besides what he read on New-Age websites. It's a shame really, so hard to find authentic claims these days.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Damn people we are not commanding approval from everyone. I don't lock up every single thing I believe on this site but I don't have the answers for it all either. Some of you instead of simply disagreeing or just simply not believing completely contradict yourself by forcingly and violently stating it like its a fact.

Your making the reason you do not believe in anything '' out there '' as fact when in truth none of us have any clue what the other is truly thinking or feeling or wth is going on in the world as a whole.

Do you understand that?

How about contributing before you run your mouth with '' it's all been said before on threads '', Im tired of reading that on most of these threads.

Thank you for giving us all the answers now, we all were dumber until your presense. Bow to you in fetal postures.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Damn people we are not commanding approval from everyone. I don't lock up every single thing I believe on this site but I don't have the answers for it all either. Some of you instead of simply disagreeing or just simply not believing completely contradict yourself by forcingly and violently stating it like its a fact.

Your making the reason you do not believe in anything '' out there '' as fact when in truth none of us have any clue what the other is truly thinking or feeling or wth is going on in the world as a whole.

Do you understand that?

How about contributing before you run your mouth with '' it's all been said before on threads '', Im tired of reading that on most of these threads.

Thank you for giving us all the answers now, we all were dumber until your presense. Bow to you in fetal postures.

For one that doesn't want to command approval, you sure go out of your way to say you aren't. Take this for example, a thread three years ago that read very similarly to this one was created. This thread has people reaching out to make a connection, claiming the very same things in this thread (a spiritual awakening).Examining this one case, which there are probably several thousand, there was no spiritual awakening or enlightenment beyond a select group of people.

It's not a matter of disagreeing or agreeing. How can one make any agreement without all of the information?

To phrase it, what makes this "awakening" different than any other past claims? Is it just this overwhelming feeling? Is the feeling directly giving you the thoughts, or are the thoughts forming from trying to understand the feeling?

I don't think anyone here has an answer to something that is obviously out of human understanding. An emotion, a feeling is hard to describe and explain let alone a metaphysical force. These questions and statements can only lead to more questions which will eventually lead to the answer. By shutting off the very questions or statements you see, you're kind of saying you have the answer. So be open and objective as you can possibly be.

Only trying to understand the perspective of the people behind it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

don't worry mate. it's people like this who will thank us the most for being here when that day comes. they'll be the last ones to believe so they'll be the most shocked. our day of reckoning will just be us saying "i told you so".

we'll be smiling and spreading love while everyone else is running in fear, asking "why me, why us, why here, why now?". they'll come to us and we can look them in the eye and say "i told you so. now that we've got that out of the way, let me help you". remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. so, the more they doubt, the more powerful day of their belief will be!

until then, they're gonna believe they know it all and that we need prozac and whatever else they're on or someone in their family is. we're crazy. we need help. we need to quit posting threads like this cuz nothing's ever gonna happen. strange though...the non-believers put almost (if not more) effort uinto these threads as those of us that do believe. makes me wonder???

anywho...have fun thinking we're crazy. but when you're at your weakest...we'll be the ones you turn to. so you should at least be gentle in how you mock us for now...it could make things a little easier for you down the road. it's gonna be really humbling when you have to ask that long haired hippy kid down the street why he's so happy and glowing after all those rude things you said to him about being crazy. kinda like the saying "be nice to your kids...they chose your retirement home".

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wanted to start my own thread about my personal experiences leading to this point, but the message is the same. I have learned to let love in and I seriously can't believe the changes.

I was a skeptic, always have been. I'm a 24 year old male who is intelligent, well educated, and have always tried to see the truth behind the veil. I've gone through changes recently, like everyone else, but it's all still hard for me to grasp sometimes what is happening and the rate it's all happening.

Here is my question: As I read, I see we all are "feeling" something is soon near, a change for the better or a massive battle. Nobody really knows. What I need help understanding from you all (since I've finally found people experiencing the same thing and are able to discuss it with intelligence without making me feel crazy) is the changes I've gone through. I will be brief but will elaborate if anyone wishes.

1. I do not feel this way because of a "Video I watched" or a recently introduced concept - I've always felt this but denied it due to the mass ignorance of the populace
2. I am very sensitive recently to 11 and 11:11 - on clocks everywhere and even clocks that are completely off that I happen to walk by, this has never happened before 9 months ago.
3. Music is becoming my life - My guitar skills have exponentially increased lately, I intuitively understand it better
4. I feel as if "ancestral" knowledge has been downloaded to me and felt, my body is become more even and aligned, I can feel my body tell me what to do almost. And I am understanding things better and faster than ever before as well as synchronicities happening beyond a doubt
5. Everything has become vivid - dreams, music, colors, taste, sounds, feelings
6. I have almost what can be described as synethstesia while playing music (but only sometimes). I see fleeting sparks of green and blue
7. I had an experience while playing guitar (similar to my awakening while meditating) that I felt the source flow through me and and I experienced the most massive rush of euphoria while improvising and after I could not describe the feeling left behind of love and beauty, I fell to my knees crying
8. I can "see" electromagnetic fields in a way sometimes, as if it was a hot day and you see the waving of reality behind the heat. This is seen on anything from powerlines to game controllers and even the pickups on my guitar
9. I "feel" my guitar now, I can know what to adjust and how much without checking digital devices
10. I wish only to give and my previous life seemed like an illusion. Going through the motions. Love has set me free from the bonds that tire so many and leave so many wanting
11. I felt the need and have basically confronted and said my peace to many in my life that I've wronged and who have wronged me. That is liberating to say the least.

Again, I would read this a few years ago and think "yea, right". But it's different now. ATS helped lead to me the truth and it was even through ATS that I found an Edgar Cayce e-book that for some reason to this day I cant explain why I read and how it changed me for the better. I wrote all this not for sympathy or even understanding really, I just want to see if there are others with these specific happenstances and of course I welcome any opinions. I don't understand it all myself so I'm really open any opinions.

Peace and Love

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
"Let the indigo children come unto me."

"Master, this is a strange request because all the children are anxious to come to you, shall we prevent some and allow others..?"

"Let all who hear my voice come unto me, and your joy will be my joy and my joy yours, so that together, our joy may be complete!"

"Shall we then come to you also?"

Hey c'mon, that was instructive, playfully creative, even amuzing, kind hearted and gentle, yet nothing in response (where the meaning of communication is the reponse you geta) not even a star, nada, zilch, unheard, and now lost in the ATS "fray" without any meaning or purpose, without import.

It almost makes me worry a little, you know, about us all, when we can no longer recognize nor identify with the very best in each and every one of us, as our commonly shared and most quintessential humanity ie: the sharing of laughter and joy and all manner of mutually shared love and creativity which must by its very nature be fun, playful, and at heart, humorous.

So quite frankly, I don't care if you can leap tall buildings or fly faster than a speeding bullet thought the astral planes - if you lack a deep and abiding love for all humanity, or the mirth and joy of TRUE understanding and sympathetic harmonious compassion, then you don't have anything of value or substance to offer the world, not one than is in perfect alignment with life's own unbridled enthusiasm and supreme value, at Source.

Instead, perhaps you HAVE been distracted from the truth by the Narcisses' own reflection, but if so, how sad is that? to have missed the mark by such a wide margin, in pursuit of the need to be "extra special"..? Think about it.

For we are, after all, all of us, to a one, "extra special" simply by virtue of the fact that we are even here and having a human spiritual experience to begin with!

And of course, yes, we are also here, many of us, both chosen and called, to be or to become cosmic superheros (not capped on purpose), but to even begin the quest and the journey we must surely begin with the light of truth lighting our path as a lamp unto our feat...

Otherwise, we are simply stumbling around blindly in the darkness our eyes affixed to the images in plato's cave, or glued to an aspect of our own reflection in life's mirror, having made Narcissus' fatal error in admiring his own beauty, while forever lost to the greater glory in his midst.

People, the whole world has gone MAD! We all know tthis, but what are we if not the very solution to the fundamental problem at hand?

Therefore, please, I beg of you, for the love of God and people - "Come forth!" and into the light of truth. You are, after all, yes YOU, nothing less than the very "light of the world!"

Or is this thread little more than the latest sequal in the "X-Men" series, called something like: "X-Men 4.0, Team America and the Rise of the Indigo Starseeds"...

Don't you see? What we are means very little.

The only thing that matters is "who" you being and choosing (creatively?) to be and to become, and as we all know, that is something which can only be created or generated within the whole framework or the realm or domain of what might be called "the relativity of human being".

That is the mirror and the TRUE reflection of who we REALLY are and it's reflected not only by how we are perceived in the eyes of others, but as we know reflected in everything that we think, say or do. Me I would take a fun loving person who has very little concern with their own identity over a self professed genius any day, wouldn't you?

You want to be extra special then BE it, don't talk about it lest we seek only to draw attention to our light and in the process lose our own reward in the loss of our charm and our mirth and sense of humor.

After all, what good is it that a man gain the whole world but lose his own soul?

Something worth considering... maybe?

P.S. Once again, let no one take offense. The preceeding has been offered solely as Socratic Method rhetorical dialectic (Read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert Pirsig) and is intended exclusively for the personal consumption (& enjoyment?) of any and every recipient whether they be indigo starseed &/or freely chosen regular guy.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The "Younglings" haven't even mastered the very first and most essential aspect of The Force, and yet they pat themselves on the back for their "special gifts and talents" while differentiating themselves from their fellow man.

Much to learn, the Younglings have [Sigh prrrrr giggle hrmph?].

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I do. This is the first post on this site that spoke to me as I expected some would when I made an account. I feel exactly the same. Almost phsycic at some points on my mind being able to delve into the smallest detail and make accurate assumptions. I don't feel very religously in this way, but I get strong feelings on what I think will happen 2012.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

you know us "younglings" will "get it" in time bro! we may stumble around a bit at first but you know we're the sleeping giants waiting to lead this revolution. it's up to you older cats to show us what you've learned. catch us up to speed. we'll take it from there.

i can't wait until i've learned to "harness the force". i know the force is strong within. too strong at times.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join