It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

i can do telekinesis with a peice of tin foil ontop of a pin and i can make it spin round with my mind.
even if i did do a video guys like you would still say i'm blowing on it or i have a magnet or a string or something.
edit on 27-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602

Originally posted by NorEaster

Behold, my minions, I AM.

You attempting to take advantage of people here?

...um....no...Why? Are You Seeking Enlightenment, My Child?

Well which version of enlightenment are you offering.........and are you enlightened yourself?

If so how and why are you on a computer

How Endearing. I AM, and That Means That I Am Enlightenment Itself. The Full Magilla. That's Why I'm On A Computer. It's 2011. I Wouldn't Be The Whole Of Enlightenment If I Wasn't Web Savvy

edit on 4/27/2011 by NorEaster because: too enlightened for my own damn good

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
We are all just trying to explain something completely out of the range of human interpretation with human interpretation, so of course you are going to find fault in what's being said. The best message to take from this thread is to love uncontrollably without distinction. Those of us who know that change is not only coming but occurring can just feel it. Like the beating of a heart or the caress of the wind we do not see it, but we feel its effects.

No, don't try to explain something you don't understand. That's it. Simple. I don't go to my local college and start teaching Physics classes, because I don't know too much about physics.

So how can everyone know they're feeling the same thing if they can't comprehend it again?

How can anyone understand anything based on your rational? All of science is built on the backbone of theory nothing in this world is provable.

If we all just rested on our laurels and did nothing that seemed impossible--or tried to UNDERSTAND things that seem ambiguous...where the hell would we be?
edit on 27-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

You're missing my point again. Evidentally you clearly see that i am not "feeling it" and that if i want to "feel it" i "need to" do this.

Thank you though for letting me know what i NEED to do to "feel it"....

This thread has become so incredibly in conclusive and ignorant

No need to thanks me. It's been only a pleasure to share it freely with you. You don't need to do as i had suggested if you 'dont want to'.And if you don't want to, then I guess it would be impossible for you to contribute and share anything constructive without the experience to this thread, would it not be?

So who's the one being ignorant and in conclusive?

Cheers.

There it is again.

Soon as you asked the question "If i want to feel it" that implied that i dont know what im talking about and you have the answers.

End of story. That is that you are representing. Read your post, because it seems as if speaking first and then thinking later is the way to go around here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
If we all just rested on our laurels and did nothing that seemed impossible--or tried to UNDERSTAND things that seem ambiguous...where the hell would we be?

Cleveland.

True story.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

I can fart pure lemon juice

I can also shoot my finger nails as fast as a bullet, and then concentrate so hard that they grow back instantaneously

Dont believe me? I wouldnt expect the likes of you to understand

Inferior scum. You just need to let go, meditate a thousand times per day, and understand that we are all together oneness alpha omega blah blah blah

Alright. Time to fly to the corner store (using only the powers that have been granted to me because i am a star person)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981

reply to post by donatellanator

Let's see. He said "Do you feel IT". Not once described what IT is. IT seems to be a positive emotion of love. Hence the descriptions of "Oh it feels so wonderful". Yes, there are people on here claiming that they'll gain superpower of telekinesis, flying.. That is absurd. Read the thread before posting if that's the case.

The line ends at the point of "I'm feeling something I can't explain".
I'm sorry if you're making connections out of thin air. It's just so easy to say "It works because I say so!". No I'm not wasting my time, because like you I spread a message, one of objectivity. Oh yes, you know that you'll be free when you shed your ego but you're still admitting you have an ego. Therefore you view everything subjectively. If your views are subjective good sir that leaves little room for objectivity.

Keep an open mind right? I'm asking questions as to where people are making the false connection that everyone is feeling the same. I never once said that there isn't something happening, a feeling that's different. That feeling is unique to every individual though. The only common thread everyone here shares is that they're feeling something unique and unexplainable.

If you're feeling something unexplainable, how do you know someone else is feeling the same thing..? Oh, you just know?

I think it's hard for people to let go of the idea that maybe there is something going on, but it's not what they perceive. It's ignorant to say make these false connections out of thin air. Just as easily I could make a thread saying "I'm feeling a negative emotion" and everyone will respond with "I'm feeling it too!". I see everyone skipping that point I'm making, which is kind of sad.

Okay since I brought up getting along, I am going to practice what I preach.

I totally agree with you on the whole telekinesis-flying proclamation is very laughable to me. I mean unless we wake up one morning in 2012 and sprout wings and a tail comes out of our asses that thought is complete nonsense.

Your right It is hard for people to let go of an idea they are holding onto. But it also works both ways. So who is to say who is right, if we actually had those answers the questions would not be asked obviously, well, even then some would.

I think those who are describing it could be having something, but most could well indeed be having a normal human emotion, but some feelings could be authentic, it's something I guess you have to take peoples word for, and online it's very very diffcult to take person's word, when most things typed are lies usually.

But with all that said and my personal experience, there are certain happenings going on that is unexplainable thats why people are using '' it'' alot. But '' it '' IMO does not include some of the outrageous claims of flying and etc..

It's tough to describe something you never felt or a change in dreams that other people are actually having in same, I'm not having those same dreams, but I have been in the feild of this arena of study and know it has happened.

Your telling everyone to be objective and subject to this and that, you have to be too man, you can't just tell everyone else to and you not do it, thats just not the way to go. Just try it, im not asking you to believe, hell I don't even fully believe it.

I agree with your post.

Like I said.. For the 8000000th time.. If you guys would just read.. I agree something is happening, something which we don't know.. It was a unique experience and it's happening everywhere.. As for it being the same thing, we can't say.. As for it being the same feeling.. We can't say. We can't even verify that these feelings are AUTHENTIC.

Do you see the ignorance showing it's face now? How can everyone say it's the same feeling.. That they're all connected blah blah.. You just stated yourself there are way too many factors to consider.. Is it a possibility that there is a spiritual awakening? Sure. There is also a possibility that the Christian Bible is correct. There's also the possibility that Dinosaurs weren't killed but they built spaceships and left Earth.

So looking at the facts.. What we do have is a strange reporting of people feeling something unexplainable.. We don't know what the cause is in each individual case.. It might be drugs.. mental illness.. or it could be a metaphysical force. Everyone here is claiming it as FACT when CLEARLY they are clueless.

See how getting along works wonders? Work with me and not against me. I'm not being negative, I'm trying to show you the fallacies in that kind of logic. The kind of logic that has brought us to the world we live in today. "Question nothing, accept everything"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well which version of enlightenment are you offering.........and are you enlightened yourself?

How Endearing. I AM, and That Means That I Am Enlightenment Itself. The Full Magilla. That's Why I'm On A Computer. It's 2011. I Wouldn't Be The Whole Of Enlightenment If I Wasn't Web Savvy

.......im not pursuing this. But funny and well said.

If NOT meant to be a joke, my apologies, i thought you were being sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

.......im not pursuing this. But funny and well said.

If NOT meant to be a joke, my apologies, i thought you were being sarcastic.

Have fun for the rest of the day.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul1111

i can do telekinesis with a peice of tin foil ontop of a pin and i can make it spin round with my mind.
even if i did do a video guys like you would still say i'm blowing on it or i have a magnet or a string or something.

Come on just make the video. You're spiritually awakened right? What's with all the fear I thought you lived in love? Show us your ability. Of course there will be skeptics, record the video in such a way to shut them up. If your power is legit you shouldn't have any problem showing it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There it is again.

Soon as you asked the question "If i want to feel it" that implied that i dont know what im talking about and you have the answers.

End of story. That is that you are representing. Read your post, because it seems as if speaking first and then thinking later is the way to go around here.

I have read and reread yours and mine. But had you done the same?

No where did the insignificant nobody me had claimed to have the answers. But by your latest post, are you implying that you 'know what you are talking about' when you do not or do not want to feel it without any experiences of it?

Come now, lets deny ignorance, with you fully representing it the way that you had gone around here.
edit on 27-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

There it is again.

I have read and reread yours and mine. But had you done the same?

No where did the insignificant nobody me had claimed to have the answers. But by your latest post, are you implying that you 'know what you are talking about' when you do not or do not want to feel it without any experiences of it?

Come now, lets deny ignorance, the way that you had gone around here.

You're absolutely right. I should have seen it. Right in front of me the whole time.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Let's see. He said "Do you feel IT". Not once described what IT is. IT seems to be a positive emotion of love. Hence the descriptions of "Oh it feels so wonderful". Yes, there are people on here claiming that they'll gain superpower of telekinesis, flying.. That is absurd. Read the thread before posting if that's the case.

I'm sorry if you're making connections out of thin air. It's just so easy to say "It works because I say so!". No I'm not wasting my time, because like you I spread a message, one of objectivity. Oh yes, you know that you'll be free when you shed your ego but you're still admitting you have an ego. Therefore you view everything subjectively. If your views are subjective good sir that leaves little room for objectivity.

Keep an open mind right? I'm asking questions as to where people are making the false connection that everyone is feeling the same. I never once said that there isn't something happening, a feeling that's different. That feeling is unique to every individual though. The only common thread everyone here shares is that they're feeling something unique and unexplainable.

If you're feeling something unexplainable, how do you know someone else is feeling the same thing..? Oh, you just know?

I think it's hard for people to let go of the idea that maybe there is something going on, but it's not what they perceive. It's ignorant to say make these false connections out of thin air. Just as easily I could make a thread saying "I'm feeling a negative emotion" and everyone will respond with "I'm feeling it too!". I see everyone skipping that point I'm making, which is kind of sad.

I totally agree with you on the whole telekinesis-flying proclamation is very laughable to me. I mean unless we wake up one morning in 2012 and sprout wings and a tail comes out of our asses that thought is complete nonsense.

Your right It is hard for people to let go of an idea they are holding onto. But it also works both ways. So who is to say who is right, if we actually had those answers the questions would not be asked obviously, well, even then some would.

I think those who are describing it could be having something, but most could well indeed be having a normal human emotion, but some feelings could be authentic, it's something I guess you have to take peoples word for, and online it's very very diffcult to take person's word, when most things typed are lies usually.

But with all that said and my personal experience, there are certain happenings going on that is unexplainable thats why people are using '' it'' alot. But '' it '' IMO does not include some of the outrageous claims of flying and etc..

It's tough to describe something you never felt or a change in dreams that other people are actually having in same, I'm not having those same dreams, but I have been in the feild of this arena of study and know it has happened.

Your telling everyone to be objective and subject to this and that, you have to be too man, you can't just tell everyone else to and you not do it, thats just not the way to go. Just try it, im not asking you to believe, hell I don't even fully believe it.

I agree with your post.

Like I said.. For the 8000000th time.. If you guys would just read.. I agree something is happening, something which we don't know.. It was a unique experience and it's happening everywhere.. As for it being the same thing, we can't say.. As for it being the same feeling.. We can't say. We can't even verify that these feelings are AUTHENTIC.

Do you see the ignorance showing it's face now? How can everyone say it's the same feeling.. That they're all connected blah blah.. You just stated yourself there are way too many factors to consider.. Is it a possibility that there is a spiritual awakening? Sure. There is also a possibility that the Christian Bible is correct. There's also the possibility that Dinosaurs weren't killed but they built spaceships and left Earth.

So looking at the facts.. What we do have is a strange reporting of people feeling something unexplainable.. We don't know what the cause is in each individual case.. It might be drugs.. mental illness.. or it could be a metaphysical force. Everyone here is claiming it as FACT when CLEARLY they are clueless.

See how getting along works wonders? Work with me and not against me. I'm not being negative, I'm trying to show you the fallacies in that kind of logic. The kind of logic that has brought us to the world we live in today. "Question nothing, accept everything"

You smell of an (angry) philosophy major.
Who cares if everyone claims it's the same? It's like comradery based on loving a sports team..who loves them the most, do we all share the same exact love for the same reason?? Who cares! Would you spar with them over that? Is it worth your time? Maybe?!..

Some on this thread may be totally nuts and mislead, yes, tht is a given on any thread on ATS. Why are you trying to parent/shepherd them? What is your motivation? If you of believe that some are totally ignorant..leave them to their ignorance. It's each person's resposibility to figure all of this out ultimately for themselves...one step at a time...even if they make mistakes...

And Yes, we all get that you could have made the same thread instead about negativity...again, who cares? Is it not okay for people to confide in one another and try to get to the bottom of how they feel? Is it their responsibility to analyze every single thing inside of them and rationalize it without any help? (How would we live past our childhood??) Some things cannot be explained so easily... so we lump it together.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Come on just make the video. You're spiritually awakened right? What's with all the fear I thought you lived in love? Show us your ability. Of course there will be skeptics, record the video in such a way to shut them up. If your power is legit you shouldn't have any problem showing it.

SHOW ME DAMIT!!!!

Sorry i just dont meet many people with the ability. So when are you going to show us?

you're like the guy at the pawn shop that says he's gonna "make a run" to the bank and then never shows....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Okay so your basically saying that the ones claiming they are having the same feelings are the exact same ones that are in question because they are not describing what each other is feeling, they are just saying they are feeling the same thing without saying what '' feeling '' they are claiming to have in unison?

I think that is fair...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

SHOW ME DAMIT!!!!

Sorry i just dont meet many people with the ability. So when are you going to show us?

you're like the guy at the pawn shop that says he's gonna "make a run" to the bank and then never shows....

LOL haha

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Your absolutely right and just for the record im a New Orleans Saints fan...

I did some philosophy in college it screwed me up. I can be a insane at times.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think people are putting too much thought and energy into saying we are all making this up, or that we all are not feel the same thing. Honestly it doesnt effect you ne way, You should jus keep that sh!t to your self. Why does it even matter if we all are feeling the same thing? I think your just mad becuz ur not a part of the bigger picture. Instead ur one of those people who think everything is the way text books and teachers tell you. Go kick rocks man
edit on 27-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

I agree with your post.

You smell of an (angry) philosophy major.
Who cares if everyone claims it's the same? It's like comradery based on loving a sports team..who loves them the most, do we all share the same exact love for the same reason?? Who cares! Would you spar with them over that? Is it worth your time? Maybe?!..

Some on this thread may be totally nuts and mislead, yes, tht is a given on any thread on ATS. Why are you trying to parent/shepherd them? What is your motivation? If you of believe that some are totally ignorant..leave them to their ignorance. It's each person's resposibility to figure all of this out...one step at a time.

And Yes, we all get that you could have made the same thread instead about negativity...again, who cares? Is it not okay for people to confide in one another and try to get to the bottom of how they feel? Is it their personal responsibility to analyze every single thing inside of them and rationalize it? Som things cannot be explained.

My friend that's what I've been agreeing with this entire time. I'm all for a peaceful, loving movement. I'm against ignorance. If people come together in the name of love, in order to bring back peace to the world, you can believe I'll be amongst them.

If people come together in the name of pseudo-science, claiming they are indigo children, have special powers, know what another person is feeling.. It's just.. Like get real you know? The only conclusion we can come from this thread is that people are feeling something strange. The factors that effect that experience we do not know, so we cannot say it is a metaphysical force. This is what will set society back in time, this is the kind of philosophy that creates Sheep that become abused. I do NOT want anyone here to be led astray by pseudo-science garbage.

There is too much ignorance in this thread, when 100 people come to this conclusion without thought because of one poster.. Do you see that I am leaving people to their ignorance? I'm not going to embrace it though, and I will openly question them.

A nice example would be the guy one page back who claims to be telekinetic. The ignorance is blistering. We need to stop all the disinformation. Otherwise people will wake up, and people will fall asleep. Let's get the truth out there and stop with the pseudo-science B.S.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just from a brief glance over last 2 pages, it seems this thread has turned into an argument. Please people...stop. This does not need to be explained or defended, to or by anyone.

Those of you who feel it know that it is innate. It's not something you can be told about and then feel. If someone who has yet to feel it is going to feel it, they will, just as you did.

This thread was meant to bring us together, not start "intellectual" "debates". I'm not reading much peace or harmony on the past couple pages. Quit bickering. Ignore them. Don't argue. They either get it or they don't.

I can't delete a thread (i don't think) but I will completely quit participating in it if it continues down this path.

Maybe my quick glance on phone is misleading me. In which case, I apologize. But seriously people...we're here to bond...not defend.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join