It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by Nickbeezy26
reply to post by Covertblack

Yea man, again I feel the exact same way, you jus described, me to the T
edit on 27-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

Feels good doesn't it? To know you are not alone.

Yea man, honestly I knew there were other's out there like me, I saw this thread yesterday somthing told me to respond to it. Im glad im not alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am 26 as well and I happened to join on the 26th and see that the OP is 26 as well, synchronicity is my first love.

I feel that those of us that have responded can hear the sirens call of love, compassion and awareness echoing back through time from the final stage at the end of this world

We are all moving towards that sound, that rhythm, that pounding heartbeat reverberating off the depths of our souls

I feel that the dance has begun and we are all magnetically drawn towards that heavenly stage

You are all invited to the gathering, you are all invited to dance, you are all invited to embrace the awakening of conciousness as it blossoms out from this prehistoric cocoon of darkness into the spectacular light show of love that awaits

To the poster asking how do we know that we are all truly feeling the same feeling

Would you tap on someones shoulder at a concert and ask them if they are dancing to the same beat as everyone else?

Is the reason why they are dancing the same as the person next to them?

Of course it is, that is why they are at this stage

That is why they are embracing the movement, the motion, the FEELING

That is why they are yelling and screaming out in orgasmic desperation

I FEEL IT

And the passionate reply throughout is

I FEEL IT TOO

And we dance together

In lovingly embrace

Because we are at that stage

And we know the show has just begun

edit on 27-4-2011 by WaxLyrical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WaxLyrical

Well said.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yea man, honestly I knew there were other's out there like me, I saw this thread yesterday somthing told me to respond to it. Im glad im not alone.

Same, came to this site a few days ago, saw the post and knew I had to read it. As I read it I became happier and happier. To finally see we are coming to fruition, and to see there are others. The last few weeks I have been getting urges to act. To do something. My whole life I felt like I was waiting for something, some change.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

its also pretty crazy that alot of us, jus registered on the same day too, pretty trippy

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

its also pretty crazy that alot of us, jus registered on the same day too, pretty trippy

Hahahahha, I just noticed that. Trippy indeed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WaxLyrical

your posts are wonderful and magnificant,you explain things amazingly
..........it's time people ,it's time for us to realize just how divine we all are,it's time to shake off any last attatchments because i feel as though we are VERY close.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaGhostHunter
. I know alot of us will be sparred in the end days, but i also feel that there are Warriors among us who will step up to the call. To fight and to save the ones who were left. I know I am one of those Warriors. I know to someone who is not enlightened this sounds crazy, but I know I am not the only Warrior out there. We are many, and we are waiting for the call. I will stand with you. Brother.
Nice Post
Anyone Seeing the Number thing?

Awesome post brother. I know exactly what you mean about the warrior. I myself since a little child have thought and had lucid dreams about insane battles taking place. Never really seemed like a modern war though but nothing mystical. Real raw imagery of battles and wars. Hearing you talk about the warriors and how we will have to step up in the future just strung a cord in my body. When everything goes down there will be those who feel the need and calling to take control of their situation and help others. I have always since I was young put others well being ahead of my own. My mother even told me recently when my brother and I got in a car accident I kept asking about my brother instead of talking about my broken arm, and I was 5. But I completely understand what ICEKOHLD is saying about the teachers being needed to teach, I have friends that are 35 and older, even my own parents come to me for advice. The one thing I find though is I can only help people who want to be helped, i feel an energy block at times with people who refuse to let go of their ego and hold onto material problems.
And as for the number thing, thats been happening for years to me not just 11:11 though. It started as only that time but then turned into 10:10, 12:12, 9:11, 13:13(i use military time). It just seems like its a moment to recharge and bring our being back in tune with the love of the universe. Much respect and love to the OP for setting this topic up. I read all the posts about people feeling or being called crazy by others and know the exact feeling, my wife even calls me crazy at times for the things i say. And to all that feel this calling I say show love to all situations in life, not just people, but plants, the trees and all life. Dont forget about the rocks as well, we are all one with everything in this reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well I have to throw my voice in the mix as well!! It cannot be said enough how comforting it is to see SO many people feeling the way I do. Sometimes I feel so alone floating in this sea of confusion and impatience, so OP your words are the inspiration I need in times like this. I just recently started a new job myself that I was "drawn" into. I've told countless people that me moving down to FL just kind of happened. I didn't even put that much effort toward it... mostly thought and energy. It's almost as if I took a 1000 piece puzzle, threw all the pieces in the air, and miraculously all the pieces landed in completion. Something brought me to the place where I am today. It's becoming more undeniable with every moment that passes. I tell my fiance every single day that I'm just waiting for the path to open up beneath my feet. I don't care where I am. I don't care what I'm doing. When my true path is open to me I will take it. Everyday I tell myself to remain steadfast and patient. My prayer for us all is this "Lord...Creator...It's me "creation" here... I've grown tired of this game that I've made for myself... I long for you...fill me.. replace me... become me... remove my concepts... remove my doubt... and replace them with compassion... remove my fear and replace it with your unending love. Place me on the path you would have me on and I will walk it no matter how dark, how long, or how steep. Make me all the glorious things I see in you. Remove my name and replace it with yours."

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Waxlyrical: BEAUTIFUL. FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL. What a way to describe the feeling without it needing to be explains ed. Seriously...beautiful. Thank you for that!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OH! and as far as the number thing goes. I see synchronicity with numbers every day! MY number just happens to be the number 49 for some reason. Does anybody else see this number everywhere?

Edit to add: As you can see the guy above me posted right at 9:49 between my two posts!
edit on 4/27/2011 by nathanscottecho because: Needed to add something

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
youtu.be...

I had to post it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mindseye21

Yes another person, man im telling you this is crazy, Warrior I feel as if im destined to be this, becuz as a kid i always had dreams about me leading people during a time of chaos, Ive had alot of dreams like this it will be me and like 5 other people, and we are running from hoards of demons or zombies etc, always in my dream I am the leader or the person that charges first. I find this to also happen is real life too, I have always been the Leader of my group of friends, they all look to me for advice, they expect me to take charge of every situation and I do with out question. People always come to me with there problems, everyone always tell me there deepest darkest secrets they do this becuz they I know that I would never tell nobody anything. I was born to fight I was born to lead, But i was also born to help and give advice to people. I am 26 years old, yet My father past away when I was 21 years old, Hard time in my life, I turned to drugs, they took over and I stopped caring ab everything. Until one day somthing told me I wasnt meant for this, I checked n to rehab, after rehab I violated my probation and got locked up for 6 months, This is when it hit me I was put on this earth for somthing better then sittin n a jail cell. But I thank God for my hardships and trials becuz they shaped me into the person I am today. I know now we all have a purpose and in the near future we are all gonna find out what it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
U2U me if u want to develop your powers and unite, time is near , let's start focussing our intention brothers and sisters, let it grow
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

I know exactly how you feel. Myself, I have never been to a prison or been through the things you have but have gone through and seen some things in my life I would wish on noone. I am happy to hear that you have found your path, its a hard one to stay on but the rewards are nothing but glorious. I only say this because when living in love and with love I have noticed that I receive love back in most situations I find myself in. Maybe one day we will all meet at the forefront of a new humanity. If not I am just happy to be living this life I share with all of you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I feel as though we are susceptible to addiction. Especially when you feel the world sucks, and there is nothing you can do. As far as warriors I can see that also. I grow muscle at a crazy rate. Working out just a little makes huge differences. I also get the urge to strongly work out, dunno if that is just me or not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another funny thing is that people also confide in me. Often times I have only know the person for a little while and they tell me everything about them. Often times saying I feel like we know each other. They tell me about their whole lives fairly quickly.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

Originally posted by Legion2024
mrjones that's the problem, very few here i guess don't understand what is going on including you, like here a lot of people are saying they understand and know the feeling but the thing is NOT one person has even began to describe what i sense, nothing even close.
As i said its strange and only current 12months months or so. I feel life is defined by what we do with it, thus creating feelings of things they have done or are going to do or long for.
We all experience feelings in a different way, All we are is complex organisms that live within this delicate balance of nature, and has nothing to do with what I'm sensing No euphoria, no happiness, no piece no love, no hate,no god it's just a sense. So hard to explain.

2012!!! all of our questions will be answered and all of our fears will be expunged... I tried my best to explain but until the new age I won't completely know

How do you know you're feeling what someone else is feeling? Please, in detail. I'd also like to know, since you're experiencing all of this powerful love, has your ego disappeared? Please, enlighten everyone to how this amazing feeling has made changes in your life. Let the world know how this amazing feeling is waking everyone up but has virtually made no impact on society. Have you quit your job? Got rid of the illusion that is money? How about laws, do you follow them? If you haven't I'm afraid to break it to you, but your ego is very much intact and you are NO spiritual teacher.

shut up
just watch this

Very clear you're reading from the "New Age Bible" buddy. You're going to link me to videos, that you took blindly as fact, and are now living your life by. It seems you jumped from one illusion to another. The whole point, my deluded friend, is to find the answer within yourself. To accept what you know only pertains to you. Yet everyone here is magically feeling the same thing, everyone here has suddenly become a guru on life.

None of you have shed your ego, what gives the blind the right to lead the blind? You aren't Mooji, you aren't some guru. Cut the act. You just admitted in plain sight, clear as day, the ideas you preach are NOT your own. This "movement" you think is being started here, has been going on since the 60s.

Lovely, once again, for everyone to come together and attempt to attain peace. Ignorant for these same people to claim psychic, magical powers that link them all together. I'm glad though, to not share the same emotion as you, because you're feeling exactly the same as narcissistic individuals.

Oh yes, you're really practicing what you preach! We are "one", though once again, everyone here is CLEARLY explaining what they're feeling DIFFERENTLY.

Stop watching David Wilcock. Your logic is so flawed.

"Hey everyone I'm feeling like a metaphysical force of love is granting me special powers! I feel like I'm Christ, that I'm God, that I'm not even human like the rest of you!"
"Yeah dude, I'm feeling something so positive as well, IT MUST BE THE SAME THING!"

The fact that no human can define an emotion that universally applies to everyone kind of makes this whole thread just a gathering for people who want to feel special. Lets dissect this even more.

Why did a person who is feeling this "awakening" click this thread title? So they wouldn't be alone. So they could come together and say "Hey man we're all so special to be touched by the metaphysical force we ascribe as Creation". Even the OPENING POST was just ego stroking. You're going to teach who again how to live free in love and happiness? You might have had a little more credibility, as a matter of fact you would have had a worlds full of credibility if you kept the emotion within your own limit. Instead you're saying everyone is feeling it.

If I made a separate account just to say "Oh my I feel the awakening this is sooooo awesome!", you blindly would have just accepted that as fact. You blindly accepted, welcome to another illusion. Who exactly is feeling this feeling and how do you know they aren't schizo, looking for attention etc.. You don't. You don't know yet you're taking the leap of faith by just saying that everyone is feeling the same thing. You, my friend, have a long way to go.

What was this movement planning on doing again? Let's hear it. Or are you awaiting orders from the Universe to guide you?

Want to change the world sincerely? Drop your own ignorance. I don't deny that there is a shift in human consciousness as a whole, but individually we are all feeling different things. The reason for this shift isn't some metaphysical force, it's coming from the economy..politics..and especially the internet where information is easily accessible.

Stop preaching nonsense. You want the truth? Go meditate for a couple years and come back to me when you have no ego. When you've lost all earthly materialism share with me your wisdom then. When you've become the spirit and not the human, get back to me.

Originally posted by Suspiria
I was under the impression that to attain this higher consciousness one had to drop the ego.
By the looks of this thread all the so called *teachers* best go back to the drawing board.

^
Thank Goodness some people are still using their brains.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I feel as though we are susceptible to addiction. Especially when you feel the world sucks, and there is nothing you can do. As far as warriors I can see that also. I grow muscle at a crazy rate. Working out just a little makes huge differences. I also get the urge to strongly work out, dunno if that is just me or not.

I can vouch for the addiction part as I am 8 almost 9 months sober from alcohol. I am short in stature but as my mother in law would say " I have tree trunk arms"

Another funny thing is that people also confide in me. Often times I have only know the person for a little while and they tell me everything about them. Often times saying I feel like we know each other. They tell me about their whole lives fairly quickly.

I agree with this as well, my last co-worker even though he was 38 , I am 25, he looked to me as the word of wisdom. Within a week I basically knew everything about him. My mother in law tells me I am an old soul because instead of liking the sports car I would opt for the luxury sedan and how well I get along with older people rather than people my age.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

i had a dream once where i was a spiritual warrior fighting across roof tops with some sort of spiritual weapon.

sorry i didn't mean to replie this to you ,isn't it amazing that loads of us are having simular dreams?
edit on 27-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join