It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Uhhh no....are you crazy?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

haha this is pretty trippy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

I have crazy adhd.

I am 26

Cushy! No. you are more than welcome here. Everyone is. Just stating I noticed your absence and was saying hello!

So, I am happy. Hi there too.
I am 26+9. Born exactly one week after my mother and one week before my father. But you are the generation that will make change happening (or not).
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I've only read through page 10 and was going to wait to post until I got done with the whole thread, but I feel I can't hold this in.

I too share your feelings and thoughts. Everyone's on here, basically. It is nice to see other people who feel the same. I haven't met many people who are awakening so it brings comfort to hear your stories!

I have had a great deal more coincidences occuring. I see them as markers I'm on the right path. I also have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to express to others that I love them... society makes this so difficult, I can't say it!! If I were to tell my coworkers, I love you...or walked up to a stranger who looked sad and gave them a hug.. can you imagine?? I hate holding it in! (So I "send" it secretly)

Sometimes I feel like I don't care about my body... As if I'd enjoy watching it fall apart and away from me. I've always been extremely self conscious and aware, but lately these feelings of disconnect have triumphed. It's like if I don't need my physical body or that I would be better off without it... I am beginning to think I've always felt a stranger in my body, in my location, with the people I'm around. Like I belong somewhere else, but where??... I don't know what my calling is... I don't understand how some people just KNOW! I want to find out, I've taken so many courses and had so many majors, jobs, positions, etc...nothing has moved me. All I want to do is help and help in earnest! What job is this? What will motivate me enough?

One other thing.. I've had these strange feelings the last few years... I'll be in a room with someone, but it's like I'm a spectator out of my body. I'm watching myself talk but I feel I am somewhere else... it happens for a few moments at a time and slowly dissipates. I see auras clearly now and feel energy from others. It's hard to look someone in the eyes for a long time because I can "feel them". All this coming from someone who used to be an atheist. I mean complete atheist. The last 5 years has completely spun me around!

Thanks to everyone who has shared. I am 24. Are we the brings of the New Dispensation?

All the BEST!!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Im with you, I have no idea wut i want to do in life or wut im supposed to do, I dont understand how other people jus know. I guess were meant for somthing bigger. And I also feel the same way as you, your not alone!

edit on 27-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Do you feel like everything just doesn't meet some higher standard? It just doesn't "click"... Like you could do anything with your intelligence, but something is holding you back... for somethingmore, something better??

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Yes! you took the thoughts outta my head. I have always felt this way, my teachers always said your are such a smart person why dont u apply your self. I jus felt that school in stuff wasnt the most important thing in life. I know for a fact I was put on this earth for a reason, Im just waitin for the time. I agree 100%

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

Do you feel like everything just doesn't meet some higher standard? It just doesn't "click"... Like you could do anything with your intelligence, but something is holding you back... for somethingmore, something better??

What holds you back is the indoctrinated "knowledge" of this system, the religions, the media, the economy, the TV and the advertising. They are constantly wash our brains to distract the truth. We know by born what is right and what is wrong. The so called Indigos are not able to "learn" what this system wan't them to learn. We don't need consume, greed or hate. We are a kind of free of those primitive feelings. Typically you can see children that don't do what you are saying without proper arguments. Most of us must first learn to forget, to deprogram our brains fot the bad, unnatural programs.

The question is not why do we know. The question is can you believe the things we are saying?
Since I am not an UberMensch, I aways say "we" We, the mankind, we the people, we the indigos.

"We" are not better then you.

Have to go away now for 5 hours, will then come back. Love for you all!
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

All that negative energy swishing around in your veins, that's how it makes me feel anyway especially in my arms as if they are full of adrenaline. My rather boring remedy which works for me and channels the energy is plain old exercise. It also makes me fitter for when`The day 'comes and as i punch and kickbox all that energy is channeled into a place that makes me feel good. Maybe worth a try?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have been compelled to join and reply to this thread.
I am 34, I have been a virtual loaner all my life, very individual, except a handful of people over the years have really looked up to me and marked my every word, i have felt like I am a teacher from past experiences. I learn very easily and breezed through school at an above average level with no effort at all.
Some people have come back in to my life recently (after an abscence of 3 years or so), and are acting strange around me, as if we are soul mates or something. I have few friends but the ones I have I feel connected too at a higher level, as if we subconciously communicate.
I too have had a feeling for the past 3 years or more that the world as we know it is on a downward spiral, and its all about to implode to a point where we won't recognise the world we grew up with.
I am a stickler for tradition, and although I am a rebelious wild child, I respect moral standards, I find some tradition very important and worth sticking too.
I have always felt a connection with a higher power, yet totally dismissed the christian beleifs I was forced into at a very early age, I remember thinking the whole religon thing was a waste of time from the age of 5 or 6, yet never doubted the existence of a creator.
My problem now is that I have just had the worst argument with my wife in our entire 12 years of marriage. She believes I should be working harder and making more money, at a time where I am disconnected from materialism and am very reluctant to make anymore than I truly need.
I am not trying to push my wife away, I am trying to teach her that love is more important right now than anything, I don't push any of my theroies upon her, yet she seems to be getting pulled away from me by the material world and is not on the same wave length at all.
I know part of my purpose is to protect my children at all costs, so I cant aford to lose my wife as she will take them from me.
If anyone can offer some mature advice please let me know.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I never thought of it like that, makes perfect sence.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

at timies yes i do feel it....i am a witch....a very happy heathon....that explains my connection to the spirit

\
/ just remember it may NOT be crist but your connection to the spirit that
you feel

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have also noticed that my memory is getting way better with time. I have a photographic memory always have since I was younger, But i have noticed lately that it is getting better. What about you guys do ne of yall have a photographic memory?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
Hey by any chance has anyone been having dreams of A large building and being on sort of team of elite people with super powers? were always fighting some other side.(were the good guys) I only ask because Its been re-occurring lucid dream for a while and some of my friends are having it too. Ive even had this dream with people I know in it, and then to find out the next day they had the same one. I feel as our minds merge with reality our dreams may be merging as well.
Hi. I have had in the past 4 months 3 dreams of similar circumstances, were I have been fighting against an unseen enemy, fighting with an army. The objective? I guess was a very large castle in one dream and an large fort in the other two. In one dream i was shot and badly wounded, but didn't die and in the other two , well I woke up before any else happened. Yes sounds weird. No super powers though. All dreams where very vivid, with lots of detail, like I was there.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
How long have we seen this sick world? People who are concerned with material things that mean nothing. Greed, power hungry, evil. We could be the piece that changes all this. I feel something, energy, something, swelling in me. It starts at my core and radiates out. At night I cannot sleep, I feel charged or something. My dreams are very vivid. We are leaders, and good at giving people advice. I have problems with rage sometimes, angry at how messed up things are around us. I do not have life goals, or need for money which I would just give away anyhow. We are in this together brothers and sisters, what our purpose is, I do not know.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I have always had a very good memory. I can ace any test I take without really paying much attention to it. I can glance at things and remember them if I want to, but I have always felt school was meaningless and don't put forth much effort.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
First I would like to join in the Unity of Oneness that is emerging from the planet. I have been compelled to make this known on this very site which is why I created this account. I have been lead down a path of personal evolution that has removed many things physical and psychological control systems programmed from childhood. The wife and I are both feeling this change.
I feel the compelled to ask that those of you meditate to spend some of that time focusing on peace and also we all need to meet in mind......... see you there!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Yea man, again I feel the exact same way, you jus described, me to the T

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

I have always had a very good memory. I can ace any test I take without really paying much attention to it. I can glance at things and remember them if I want to, but I have always felt school was meaningless and don't put forth much effort.

Same here, people are like how do you remember things like that. I never really needed to study becuz all i had to do wuz look over the book or notes like an hr before the test and i would see the sentences n my mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nickbeezy26
reply to post by Covertblack

Yea man, again I feel the exact same way, you jus described, me to the T

Feels good doesn't it? To know you are not alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join