It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I was very in tune with your post until you mentioned Christ and Jesus...then you lost me

sorry

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

hey brother i'm feeling it too,what's happening is we are evolving into a higher dimension where our bodys are less dense ,our 12 dna strands are activating and hooking up to our 12 chakra system and when we fully activate we will indeed have superhuman abilities but there not actualy superhuman they are normal they just seem superhuman because we have been living on 2 strands for thousands of years due to beings from space who came to earth and enslaved humanity so they only live on 2 strands while the other 10 was shut off and dormant and now we are evolving and re-activating our full dna...december 21st 2012 or around about that time is when a big surge of energy comes through a gateway when all the planets line up and it comes onto the earth activating all our DNA ,people need to work on releasing old patterns because some wont be able to withstand this energy when it hits earth,as you can see the transision is happening right now (earthquakes,bird deaths,ufos,revolution that spread all over,wikileaks) just to name a few. ........LOVE AND LIGHT.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
also this is nothing to do with jesus christ,we are all divine sovereign beings with our own authoritie ,we don't need to answer to any being,please remember this,do not give your power away!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but it feels terrible, like you want to explode. This is no normal life, I just wish things would move quicker!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

I'm not giving any power away. This isn't a religious movement. I am of the Christ mindset for love and peace. I don't think you have to believe in or agree with Christ. Christ is my teacher, as is buddha for some.

Don't put Christ in the same box as christians do. Christ is a shaman, to me, not my ticket to ever lasting life. So please don't be turned off by it. This awakening isn't limited to christ or buddha or anyone. You don't have to feel the Christ calling to feel this. But...if you'll read all the posts (a lot, I know, not worth it) there are others feeling this awakening and feeling the Christ seed, as there are some who don't.

Please...no one get caught on the "religious" sounding aspects. You are your own being. You don't need Christ or anyone else. I honestly believe that was His message anyways. Christianity has placed such a controlling doctrine around Him that it turns many away. If Jesus were here on earth now, I personally believe He would be furious with "christians" for what they've done to his name.

This is also in response to the above poster, benjamin something I believe. Sorry. On phone at work so I can't specifically remember or respond to everyone's post.

The Christ consciousness is part of MY story...not necessarily this awakening.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yup. I feel the same. When I tell someone about the real world issues no one listens IMHO. Even when I post videos of something that really needs to be seen, I get no replies and comments. Sad that no one is on the line with me here in my place but atleast on ATS lots of people do feel the same

My awakening started some 3-4 years ago. Slowly its builing up and I feel it better than ever. I am completely disinterested in lots of things that many people consider as their purpose. I feel most of the things that we do are irrelevant. Such things doesn't make any sense at all. Surely consciousness is getting up. I feel I may have to start speaking to people seriously.

Like you, I feel emotions in people and easily finds what people think especially someone close to me. I could somehow feel and read what they think and that helps me a lot. I have good memory like you do. I have not met a single person in my whole life who shares my view or atleast listens to me. For others, am someone who is simply disinterested in wordly affairs. I am 25 by the way and none of my peers relate to me in these issues. They think as if am the one who is really disconnected

edit on 27-4-2011 by radkrish because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Jesus said the people what is good for them and nothing more. He had a great hearth and heard the people.
Then people killed him. made an icon out of him and start killing in his and gods name, thats the whole story.

Whats is a church? It's a golden lamb.
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lewbo

Yes. In TOTAL agreement. Daily I pray for it to come. The humiliation of man is close but not close enough it feels. Stay strong lewbo.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Guess who's back...cushy's back!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
Guess who's back...cushy's back!

I hope it's okey for you.

ICEKHOLD? If you want me to leave from this thread, I will.
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

ohhhh i totaly misunderstood you dude sorry .....HOW EPIC IS IT to see others feeling the same as you? just from reading some of the posts on this thread sends chills up me and my heart chakra feels warm and vibrates.....i love you all my brothers and sisters of the light.....WE are the system busters busting this reality wide open!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Yup. I feel the same. When I tell someone about the real world issues no one listens IMHO. Even when I post videos of something that really needs to be seen, I get no replies and comments. Sad that no one is on the line with me here in my place but atleast on ATS lots of people do feel the same

My awakening started some 3-4 years ago. Slowly its builing up and I feel it better than ever. I am completely disinterested in lots of things that many people consider as their purpose. I feel most of the things that we do are irrelevant. Such things doesn't make any sense at all. Surely consciousness is getting up. I feel I may have to start speaking to people seriously.

Like you, I feel emotions in people and easily finds what people think especially someone close to me. I could somehow feel and read what they think and that helps me a lot. I have good memory like you do. I have not met a single person in my whole life who shares my view or atleast listens to me. For others, am someone who is simply disinterested in wordly affairs. I am 25 by the way and none of my peers relate to me in these issues. They think as if am the one who is really disconnected

edit on 27-4-2011 by radkrish because: spelling

Thats because people aren't ready. They wana hear what they wanna hear. If you tell them to abandon, they fall in panic and go shopping. Have patience my friend. All will be fine.
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: are not ^^

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
may i ask what everyones age is who is feeling this? i am 23 ,i am betting most of you are in your 20's

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'll be 20 next month! Maybe we are the people who are going to bring some sense into this world.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

i dont finish anything i start... school.... 2 classes left for my telecom eng. degree... haven't went back.... businesses i've started always to 80% so they fail.... first it was just the video games that i couldn't finish.. now it seems to be everything... so i've never been diagnosed but my mind is all over the place all the time... i can't seem to just enjoy my kids, cause my mind is racing and i just become a prisoner of my own mind

Yea bro thats crazy Im the same way, never liked school but I got A's in the classes I was interested in, the other ones i failed because i didn't care. My mind wonders all the time I do not take meds for this they gave me bad side effects like they suppressed my mind... Its kinda of crazy that all of us our experiencing the same thing. This was meant to happen and That one day we will all meet each other until then, I will continue to prepare and meditate.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lewbo

we are the forerunners in this event ,we are the ones to break this enslavement control paradigm wide open my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

26 here, and yea alot of us are around the same age seems to be like 20 threw 26

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

this thread was meant to happen at this exact time for all of us to join up and speak to each other hahaha,amazing or what?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I have crazy adhd.

I am 26

Cushy! No. you are more than welcome here. Everyone is. Just stating I noticed your absence and was saying hello!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Uhhh no....are you crazy?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join