It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+140 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

there has been a lot of talk over this whole starseed/indigo child thing lately. i don't know that i want to label this "movement" but i definitely feel as though i'm one of them.

i've always felt different, as though i'm not human. even as a small child i felt like i wasn't from here. always felt like my birth parents were kinda like foster parents. hell...even my mom and grandpa said they knew i was different before i was ever born. i can recollect memories all the way back to a year or two old. always been sensitive of energies around me. i've seen beings around me, when i was younger, just kinda watching over me. i had visions when i was younger of some giant green being laying in bed, dreaming me.

empath and intuition? uhhh...yeah. i can usually tell what people around me are thinking/feeling and am almost always spot on. i can usually tell you how things are gonna play out and people who know me know to listen when i tell them that so and so will happen if they do this. everyone looks to me for guidance. if they have a problem or some weird feeling, they call me. mind you i'm only 26 and yet people twice my age come to me questions...that i can actually answer.

i feel as though i am Christ. not to the extent that like i am Jesus, the man, but that the spirit of Christ is the building block for my DNA. i have self-imagry of Christ always playing in my head. feel as though i was put here to help people. help them find peace and usher in a new tme. i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

i know that there are MANY who are awakening right now. please...if you feel that there is something supernatural going on inside of you, do not let society tell you that you're crazy. it is very possible that the spirit of Christ is powerful enough to embody thousands, probably millions. this is not the anti-christ the bible speaks of, either. this could very well be the second comnig that Christ Himself referenced. having child like faith means just believing, without understanding. if you're not feeling this awakening, i'm sure this sounds like non-sense. if you are feeling it, you're either already aware of what's going on or you're just waking up and have a million questions.

please, if you're waking up and feeling uneasy, ask me or someone you see on this board talking like me to talk to you. this is a good thing. you are a spiritual being waiting to usher in a new era of consciousness. there is sooo much more i want to say but can already see the skeptics and drama queens chiming in with hatred and shedding doubt.

please note: if you're gonna get on this thread and start denying things or trying to debunk anything, you won't get a response from me. my goal isn't to "win" people over or even defend or explain this. if you feel it, you know it's real. if you don't, i can see why it seems crazy. so yeah... i will not waste time arguing with non believers over this. if you have serious questions, please ask. i'm sure there are SEVERAL members on here who feel it and are more than willing to help out fellow spirits. WE ARE PREPROGRAMMED TO FIND EACH OTHER. you can PM me if you don't want your business public.

ASSEMBLE THE ARMIES...ALL HANDS ON DECK...IT'S TIME FOR LOVE!!!
edit on 4/25/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I feel like I know you. I'm pretty sure that I know you. Strange indeed. I had to create an account to tell you this.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting ! Yes it is a strong sense of awareness and increasing...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well I dunno, sounds like radiation poisoning to me. All we need right now is one big CME shot straight at us. See what kind of "super humans" you would get.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Naw he's one of those mutants like in x-men. This is how alot of them found out about their powers....it just slowly came to them.

Cool we might have a new superhero on our hands.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jermz

i'll warn you...i'm one of them there tattooed weirdos! if you know me, you're some kinda weirdo, too! odd...teachers come along at the perfect times. messages are delivered right when you need them.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing
without revealing his plan
to his servants the prophets.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hey there,

22 and in the military. Im not a religious man but, i will set aside views so that a thorough discussion on this "feeling" can take place.

But yes, i have been saying it for the past few months kind of under my breathe. Thinking out loud really. Its like an obsession though. I feel as if i NEED to talk about it. I feel as if im doing some good.

But then again.....i myself aknowledge that it sounds nuts. I mean, it really does guys.

Then again....i cant help but feel or even KNOW that something is coming. That feeling in my gut, twisting and turning. Warning me....begging almost. Ive been contemplating running for the hills for a few months but im in the service. Im fighting with myself over the issue because im at the point where i dont give a damn about the service. If i go awol. If they come serching for me. The thoughts of that are slowly dwindling and my care and concern for many things arent quite as present.

My survivial instinct is going off like a morning alarm.

Late

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I could have written this thread.

That is how similar my feelings are to yours.

Realize that certain individuals like us have been placed here on Earth to help.

I am not saying that to sound better than others, it is simply my mission in life.

I've always known this lifetime was going to be a biggie.

I'm very excited about what is currently taking place on a spiritual level.

Good luck to us.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes, I know exactly how you feel. Increasing energies, feeling that youre getting ready for a huge event and play an important role. Ive noticed many people waking up who have never had any association to any conspiracies or esoteric material. Its very real, get ready as we head into our advancement of heightened consciousness. I just recently awoke my kundalini energy and what an experience. Those of us on the forefront just have to be patient as others catch up and teach as best as we can. One love

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've pretty much had the same experience as you. Always enjoyed my silence
We are all star children though and we all have the same spirit that is part of one... just on separate paths

I have a question...
How EXCITED are you to inaugurate the new age?! Be prepared for the Earth Spirit to send you the location of where we'll be meeting to begin the ceremony for the New Age. All interested souls will receive this message

I'll be seeing you soon enough

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

wanna know why this feels so familiar?
Ecclesiastes 1:15 What now is has already been; what is to be, already is; and
God restores what would otherwise be displaced

this isn't even a christian movement. it transcends religions, beliefs, ages, sexes, races. we are many, in the infintile stages. feel like there's another animal inside of you? another creature waiting to "happen". as though your dna/body is changing. as though you're here to love and show others how to love. let people make fun of us. they'll be the ones we have to help down the road.

don't hold grudges. let go of all past karma/issues. break nad habits. get out of that toxic relationship. listen to that inner voice that tells you the truth. it will be the only voice you can trust in the coming storm. please...know that you are not alone. i am here. i can share a lot of info/links with you. WE ARE MANY.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

how excited am i? I'M PHUKING PUMPED! i cannot wait. front row tickets to the beginning. in the trenches baby! it's what i'm here for! every other part of my life is starting to slowly dwindle away. once i start talking about this movemnt to others or even thinking about it, i get goosebumps and get taken over. like i'm feeding the fire at that moment. i'm waiting for some wild beast to tear out of my flesh at any moment.

as the soldier stated above, there is a survival instinct to it. i don't know that we need to run anywhere though, bro. i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm already prepared for these things but i've a feeling that once the # hits the fan, we won't need to run or worry. i fel that the change is near. one way or another, i'm not worried at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

NO RUNNING!! Were already saved!

We will GATHER!!!

it's what i'm here for! every other part of my life is starting to slowly dwindle away.

I know exactly what you mean by this... I'm in college... well started college but I'm the most interesting person in all my classes (my teachers say) and I refuse to write papers and tell them I am only there for the experience and they don't understand that. BEST PART... IDGAF. My parents always said study hard and become something... I ALREADY AM SOMETHING

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Im just glad to hear there are people feeling so much the same.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

yes ankona...we have to teach and guide them. i have at least 2 people a week coming over to my place to talk. everyone has been turning to me because they can sense the ancient knowledge in me. it's as though i'm one of the oldest souls in existence and i'm started to remember it all the wisdom i've gained through the ages.

people say they can see it in my eyes. i can walk into a room and instantly take control. i everyone listens to me. people who don't know me will follow along and hang onto my every word, as though they just know that they should listen to me.

yes my friend...we need to guide the newly awaken.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

bjs...i have 3 close friends feeling it. i personally know of probably around 50 people in real life feelins it. then, with all the people i know and read about online in forum boards, i assure you there are 1000s, maybe 100,000s or even millions. this is a fairly large movement.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hey by any chance has anyone been having dreams of A large building and being on sort of team of elite people with super powers? were always fighting some other side.(were the good guys) I only ask because Its been re-occurring lucid dream for a while and some of my friends are having it too. Ive even had this dream with people I know in it, and then to find out the next day they had the same one. I feel as our minds merge with reality our dreams may be merging as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

I had a very lucid dream the other night about this.

We were bunkered up in a building. I remember there was some mysterious substance/energy from the stars that was nourishing us and giving us special abilities.

Very strange to say the least. I feel like I knew the other people in the building with me. We were working together.

Great thread btw.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

I definitely have been feeling the same type of feeling as you are. I talk to my girlfriend about it but she usually looks at me like "are you crazy"..lol..I've told her how I want to build a bunker in the near future when I get the money for it and how certain things are changing as we speak and how something BIG is going to happen soon. I can feel it in my bones. I look up outside and I get the feeling that soon I'll know everything that I have been wondering...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

I could have written this thread.

That is how similar my feelings are to yours.

Realize that certain individuals like us have been placed here on Earth to help.

I am not saying that to sound better than others, it is simply my mission in life.

I've always known this lifetime was going to be a biggie.

I'm very excited about what is currently taking place on a spiritual level.

Good luck to us.

My thoughts exactly, great post, I am 25 and am pretty much to the T of how this was described. Very cool to know there are more people that experience this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join