It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New! Three Alien Looking Faces on Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I cropped three alien looking faces from three different photos to make one picture in this video.

I'm not posting this video for anybody's interpretation or opinion of the images I used; at least not to convince me of possible alternatives. I know what I think. But of course, feel free to speak your mind among yourselves as this is a public forum.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is twoddle, your initial statement alone basically says "Watch my video of a picture I made so I get hits but don't try and talk to me about it, I don't care."

What you're presenting here is 3 cropped pictures of poo, that make one picture full of poo.

There are no aliens in this video, there is nothing informative in your thread - both make little sense. Why bother?
edit on 25-4-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why do you continue to post this stuff?? No one AT ALL sees what you see Andy Warhol!
Are you trying to make others here a believer in your Rorschach smudging?

edit on 25-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
This is twoddle, your initial statement alone basically says "Watch my video so I get hits but don't try and talk to me about it, I don't care."

What you're presenting here is 3 cropped pictures of poo, that make one picture full of poo.

There are no aliens in this video, there is nothing informative in your thread - both make little sense. Why bother?

No, If you read my wording properly you would've understood that I welcome discussion among viewers, but I don't require any convincing.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing you work, what is your interpretation of the alien faces cropped to be visible in this video? What does it mean to you?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes I did read the last sentence of your meaningless post sir - I was referring to everything you wrote before that.

You can't just start a thread about a pretty picture you made and end with "This is a forum, so discuss!"

It doesn't quite work like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Why do you continue to post this stuff?? No one AT ALL sees what you see Andy Warhol!
Are you trying to make others here a believer in your Rorschach smudging?

edit on 25-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

I wish you lots of success on that narrow path you're venturing on. I just hope you don't have too rude of an awakening.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

Why?

Just why?
Seriously, no one cares.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It would be nice to see the 3 original pictures unedited to see where you are pulling these "alien faces" from.

Your mind must work a little different than other people, because I didn't see anything in your"ghost dog" pictures either.

I look forward to seeing the original pictures.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

What are these things you have photographed. Where did you get the opportunity to photograph them? Why are they in this format? Are these altered images, and why are they altered? Could you see these things with you eyes, or only after tampering with the photographs? Why are you sure they are aliens? Why are two of them missing protective lenses? Why are they not cybernetic in nature if they are supposedly thousands, hundreds, or even decades a head of us (transbiological species certainly don't need lenses)?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

S&F from me for your courage to post. It is the brave fool that often opens the doors of perception for others - and the task is thankless.

Can you describe in detail who these entities are and what they want? Why are they in contact with you? Do they know you are posting their images, and if so how do they feel about that?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Look, I want to be constructive, I really do. But this is BEYOND ignorant. I know this place needs clicks like any business to survive...but.....

THERE IS NO WAY THIS MEMBER IS THIS STUPID, THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL HOAX PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

There, I said it.

And if this member is in fact this stupid, then everything I have said about the whole subject of Ufology and those that participate in the subject is coming true. I HATE being right all the time.

How can ATS let this happen? DO they want to be known as a board of loons and jokers, there are already ones for that......

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes, we need to see the original photos. I'm sorry but I'm confused also. I am trying very hard to see your point, even if I don't agree. But I think we need to understand what we are looking at before we can form an opinion. For all I know the 3 photos could be a rock, a spoon and spongebob squarepants. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but this point does need to be a little more clear.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I came across the post, read the comments and thought "Ill watch it anyway to make up my own mind"

Now I wasnt expecting much and what I saw was even below the standard I was expecting.
After watching I thought long and hard and decided that I should give you a piece of my mind for wasting my time, but then I thought "nope Im not even gonna give him the satisfaction of having me post on his pointless thread"

So there!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Why do you keep posting this bull?? This is your mind seeing faces/aliens in NOISE.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What I see is a guerrilla ad campaign for something called "NoPocketz."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

Yes, we need to see the original photos.

No, we do not. Even asking for them (which are TOTAL RUBBISH) is doing nothing but encouraging this type of lunatic behavior that is ruining this board. Just let it go.

Mods, lock this this and ban this member. The sad thing is, I will be the one paying the price for my comments while tripe like this is carried on and on and on. Sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa
It would be nice to see the 3 original pictures unedited to see where you are pulling these "alien faces" from.

Your mind must work a little different than other people, because I didn't see anything in your"ghost dog" pictures either.

I look forward to seeing the original pictures.

I believe he already posted at least one such thread. No one could see the alien but the OP which is no wonder since it was zoomed in to the point where you only saw a few large coloured pixels.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have to ask, is this even your video? You claim these are your pictures that you edited and made the video for. Yet your user name here and on the video don't match up. Now I know that people don't use the same names everywhere that they post, but they usually keep the same names or parts of names or subject matter in their name.

If this is in fact not your video, I don't think that taking credit for it is very nice.... or allowed by the rules of the forum. I hope to see some information on this post in regards to this question as well as many of the other questions posted so far.

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Verideecimo,
as far as i can see with this video there is nothing to discuss among us viewers im very confused i dont see your point..I have to ask are they altered images? Im sitting here thinking what is the point of this thread..

new topics

<<   2 >>

join