It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Monday May 2, 2011, China's plan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Another "devastating" prediction to add to my list (nb one prediction has now failed):

Date . . . . By . . . . . . . When . . . . . . What . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Outcome
25th March . nedined. . . . . Before october . Comet Elenin is a brown dwarf - Niburu . . . .
15th April . Bob Sholtz . . . 16th Oct . . . . Comet Elenin will collide with space station .
20th April . TrueAmerican . . Impending. . . . Devastating Tokyo earthquake . . . . . . . . . Still waiting
21st April . Phantomfire707 . 22nd Apr . . . . Mega huge earthquake in the US . . . . . . . . Nothing
21st April . Thermo Klein . . Impending. . . . 7.9 Earthquake for California. . . . . . . . . Still waiting
26th April . Fury1984 . . . . May 2nd. . . . . Dollar dumped US economic collapse . . . . . .

(I'll sort out a decent HTML compatible format for next time )

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Now you mark my words, this is only the beginning, every country will stop taking US currency. we will have to start trading gold, you watch. I predicted this years ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

To be fair it's Mr Lombardi that made the May 2, 2011 prediction, we just brought it to the attention of ATS.

To recap what he says:
He claims that China, Russia, Brazil, Arab Gulf oil states, and Japan, among other countries have made a secret deal to announce on May Day May 1, 2011 that they will no longer trade oil with US dollars, and these countries will start dumping the dollar. He claims the stock market free fall of 2008 will occur with currencies May 2, 2011. He claims that China has lost upto $100 billion in savings since the 2008 collapse and they don't want to loss anymore wealth, so they will cut ties with the dollar.

Mr Lombardi then claims that US MSN has not reported these things to the American people, however ATS member Obe1 has proven this part to be false as the MSN in the US has indeed reported this:
reply to post by OBE1

Mr Lombardi then claims after these announcements our dollar will lose value and that goods from China and oil from OPEC will cost us more leading to a crash of the stock market and the return of 1970's gas lines and shortages based on the dollar losing value.

He claims that China's banks are going down the same road that US banks did by giving anyone a lone for housing, and since China has a huge surplus of housing and since the Fed is printing huge amounts of dollars that this is having adverse affects to its inflation rate in China. He claims that in less than 6 months the average Chinese worker will not be able to afford the basics to live much less there mortgages. The Chinese are blaming there high inflation rate on the US for printing so much money.

Mr Lombardi goes on to say that even if China doesn't do what he claims they will do, that China's economy will implode by summer of 2011. He claims that the crash in 1987 started in Hong Kong and worked it's way around the world, he also claims that this crash was all about other countries attempting to manipulate the US dollar.

He then goes into his sales pitch and at this point my eyes glaze over and his words sound more like the teachers voice on the Charlie Brown cartoons....

Now at this point these secret deals don't seem very secret to me as news reports from all over the world including the US are plentiful. What doesn't make sense to me is that all the economy's in the world are connected, and if the dollar does collapse it would be devastating to all.

So we don't have long to wait.

link   
Just get guns

link   
reply to post by antinwo101

Gold or the barter system. I agree with you though.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is not in the interest of China or Russia to kill the dollar. Much of the debt that the US owes China is in dollars.

If they do something drastic, they hurt themselves as well.

I think they are smarted than that. So, I think that we'll see changes gradually. The US is losing it's position as the dominant economic force in the world, but it is still powerful enough to bring on a world wide depression. So my opinion is that changes will happen in a somewhat controlled fashion.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Would buying gold and silver be considered dumping dollars? Or can they even buy silver and gold with what they have? bonds right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
May 2 is also the date America breaks the debt ceiling.

So there might be something to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Good thread, I have a similar timeline. I will follow with ernest

Second

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I like the list of predictions lol (Still waiting) anyways.. IF this happens, and its a big IF; you have to remember we owe China a LOT of this "worthless" money you speak of.. We don't have the gold to front the bill.... So if China said "were out" they'd be losing a huge chunk of their GDP..... If anything they will come to collect....

and if that was the case we could do what Europe did and form a union redo the currency and wash our hands from the dollar... Then work with Mexico and Canada, oh that's right Mexico has a HUGE oil supply....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I decided a couple of months ago that there is a good chance of this kind of stuff going down.
I have been taking some reasonable precautions: stockpiling some basic foods and emergency stuff, some silver for emergency spending, talking to a couple of close friends and family to warn them what might go down, etc.

If nothing drastic happens, great, but I think it's prudent to be ready for some tough financial times ahead.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Is it possible to even destroy the US dollar?

The national debt is $14,000,000,000,000.

What is the total US Dollar Worldwide circulation?

What is the total US Dollar Worldwide in savings accounts?

I don't think the National Debt is even remotely a large percentage of the total US Dollar out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh GOD not another prediction thread about the same thing that did not come true a week ago! Now it's May 2nd?
I am not a religous man nor do I follow the Bible. But there are two thing in the bible that I actually follow.

1). Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

2).Beware of false Prophets!

False Prophet alert!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Gelly it's all about circulation and how fast the money is getting printed and taken in... Since it's 2011 it's a little easier to keep track of money; but you can't just print money that's how inflation happens and yes we've seen SOME but not a whole lot which makes me believe we have stabilized a bit however with no one at the helm of America we could head right back into this

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This information and knowledge has been slowly leaking out for at least 6 months. I remember about 6 months ago hearing about a meeting the us was not inited to attend. The countries were russia, china, brittian, japan, iran. After the meeting word was slipping into the public regarding them leaving the us currency. Yes there is a economic war on america, and yes they will stop using our dollar.And yes we will go into a deep depression, But, I believe in america and trust we will get through this without forming a union with one of those commy countries.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One thing I have never heard and it is entirely possible I missed it altogether. Should the economy crash, what would actually happen? How would it affect our daily lives? If the dollar is dead, would we still go to work and if so would we be working for dollars? How would we pay our bills?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Prediction or not, dare ANY trust the undervalued yuan and social problems in the illegitimately runned corrupt CCP gov, not to mention their other BRICs partners?

No doubt many foreign forex speculators are eyeing a necessary upward valuation of the yuan if it wants to control the world and benefit from it, the mass murdering CCP will face inflation never seen before in China, and will be the straw that will break the slave camel masses back to rise up and hang every one of the 30 million corrupt card waving CCP bootlickers including the army.

Once SHTF in China, the very same speculators will see their gamble lost, for when upheavals happen, it would take time for economic structures to stabalize, and may not be even at the rate where they bought the yuan at.

The PLA army is another authority on its own, beholden to neither state or people. The generals love their lifestyle so much that that they will do anything to ensure it is not broken. But they forget that the PLA is made up of the masses whom are not born out of a rock, and know which side they will have to take when SHTF, leaving the generals alone to use up whatever resources they have before they and their families being annihilated by the masses.

Go ahead, be my guest, and do themselves in. Better sooner than later, in order that our fellow human chinese brothers and sisters be spared further suffering in their tyrannical hands.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

yes exciting for me too

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I see multiple reasons the concern is overblown about China. I'm really not that up to speed on Russia and their economy.

First, China is sitting on a huge bubble that will burst at some point in the near future. Overbuilding, overdeveloping and all the ingredients for a bubble popping that will be worse than what we just went through.

China's recent success is way over exaggerated to sensationalize it's importance. Half of the Chinese still live on under $2 a day. That part of China is hidden from Tourists and the World, but it is still there.

China is spending like the proverbial Drunken Sailor. There is a price to pay for that, just like we are paying now.

Next thing is that China produces most of it's products for other countries; mainly the US market. We stop buying, China's bubble bursts overnight. Their economy is dependent on other economies for it's survival.

You might say Russia will replace us as customers, but Russia cannot. Even with us going through hard times, we are still the largest customer. Our per capita wealth still far surpasses China or Russia and our productivity is still far beyond theirs. Way to much exaggeration going on in this topic. We fall, so do they. Our economies are so intermingled, if one falls it drags the rest down with it. The debt to China is way overblown.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95635d374d79.jpg[/atsimg]

This next chart is also GDP

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c4cd640ca0c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/26/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As long as the American farmer can still produce it may be a difficult time ahead but in the end it could bring us back tot he very same grass roots which made us the worlds super power in the first place. There still may be an unseen silver lining above this storm cloud.

That is unless the US GOV has not given the nod for foreign troops to descend upon us to over throw our political seats and to take back in property what we owe them in dollars. In which case we will see WWlll begin here on US soil.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join