It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So-Called "Virgin" Sighting Prediction - Con Artist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is a Mitchell Coombes thread, but it's about the Japan earthquake and is extremely long, so I'm confident this thread conveys information most people would never see otherwise.

I don't know much about this guy, but I'm given to understand he uses his Facebook avatar combined with a suggested near future date to suggest predictions. Some people say he predicted the Japan earthquake, but this to me seems more solid.

About twelve days before the sighting which is being referred to as the "Virgin Mary", he changed his avatar to a photograph of the Virgin Mary -- specifically, the Mary of Fatima, where people stared into the sun just like in the video. And he said the event related to this would come in eleven days.

Someone tell me please how this guy is pulling off this con?

All posts suggesting this is perfectly explicable without offering a reasonable explanation will be printed out and used as litter in the mouse cages.

Oh yeah, and there's this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c0af0d239db.jpeg[/atsimg]

Probably nothing is going to happen...unless he's making it happen. So how?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
NWO shill.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Mitchell is? What are you talking about? If you mean me, how can you rule out that he's predicting it because he's making it happen? Believe me, I think something very weird is happening. I just really want to figure out a reasonable explanation, because if I can't, it's SO weird I...just don't know what to do.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry guys but, there is an App for that

www.fakeiphonetext.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

That's for the iphone, and we're talking about posts on Facebook which multiple people reported seeing before the latest sighting. So they weren't backdated or anything. They were actively discussed here long before the sighting.

Whether the above image is fake, I cannot say. But it's not the main point here. The main point is, he said "eleven days from now, my avatar is a hint to what happens", changed his avatar to the Fatima Lady, and twelve days later there's a very Fatima-like sighting. Either he actually predicted this or he knew it would happen because he's somehow involved.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have no idea. One of my main sources for future predictions is Web Bot. Web Bot says a Christ-Like Picture will appear in 2011, near May. So I'm guessing this is it, or ... that rapture type deal near May 21st.

Highly speculative that he would Semi-Predict that ....

What my own conspiracy is that, the U.S Government (or whomever is holding these wonderful technologies) projected that image and it's fake. There's even a topic in the Skunk works.

I believe this is so. I mean look at Alex Jones now. That guy was hardcore conspiracy, now... look at him. He looks so sold out. There are bunch of fakers out there.

Anyway, back to this. There is the May 21st date that everybody is looking at. My guess or my theory is that, these guys are testing things out.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Sorry guys but, there is an App for that

www.fakeiphonetext.com...

That's an iphone text look-a-like. This appears to be from someones facebook. I'm not saying one way or the other, but that app wouldn't produce the image.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Where is this Mitchell Coombes predicting the Mary sighting thread? Anybody? I couldnt find it with the search...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

THere isn't one. It comes up towards the end of the one about him predicting Japan. So I started this one to pull it out. Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough. I'll go dig up the actual posts in question and return better prepared.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c0af0d239db.jpeg[/atsimg]

If I read this correct .....

He said he would give an 11 hour window before an earthquake would happen in Tokyo. He said he would change his picture to the Wako Clock Tower on the Illuminati card game "Combined Disasters" card to start the countdown. He had the Lady Fatima card up but now he has the "Tidal Wave" card up from the Illuminati card game. A while back I read that he was warning Australian residence near the coast. Now he gives a time 4/25/11 @ 20.24 PDT. PDT is Pacific Daylight Time. Now if the time he gave was the beginning of an 11 hour countdown then that would mean this morning 4/26/11 @ 7.24 PDT - or a little less than an hour from this post - is when the countdown is up. Anyone else interpret it this way?

BTW, I think he is an ass if he has real info and this is the way he lets everyone know - all this cryptic crap.
edit on 26-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join