It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My stunning new predictions for May 1, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The UN will cease offensive operations in Libya...

Gas prices will drop by 5 cents a gallon...

Israeli Prime Minister steps down, retires to Australia to be with newborn granddaughter...

No earthquakes over 5.1...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Where do these predictions come from? Can you feel it in your bones?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
real question, who is telling you this. is it aliens? angels? or gut

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lmao @ can you feel it in your bones? I almost spit out my water when I read that.

Anywho, these predictions seem purposely low standard, making the odds kinda swing in your favor. But yea, what everyone else said, where is this coming from?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: :shk:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ooooh... Big predictions right there ARGEN!

I'm jesting, but on a more serious note...

I predict Earth is about to turn into a star. Earthquakes and other shifts will only become more pronounced. Consciousness is trans formative and also on the rise, many things about your deeper selves are coming to light, along with things like ESP. Unlike petty issues, you will feel this deep in your chest. I suppose these wouldn't classify as predictions, being the raw deal... really...

This reality is deconstructing and I bid you good day.

By the way, ATS is now the trash dump of the internet and I wouldn't take anything seriously here... talk about drama! Well, my posts would be an exception.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I see nothing that is stunning and everything that is supposition.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
May the 1st is an easy one.

People will protest in the UK.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Good luck. Not too many predictions come true around here.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Uh, I'm confused. Should I sell my possessions and shoot my pets...again? There isn't a lot of info to go on and none of it seems too Earth shattering. If the threads about the world ending never seem to come true, then obviously a prediction about nothing bad happening would mean the world is ending.

Oh, crap! I just figured it out. You so want the world to end that you'll post a prediction about good things happening. I'm headed to my secret location....Here kitty, kitty, kitty...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Crap, now I'm one of those people that can't even post in the right forum. Now I irritate myself. Not sure where the predictions came from, but I do feel better waiting to see if these happen as opposed to waiting for the outcome of some other predictions.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Excellent!
If only that were the case.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
GET A LIFE!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You better be right. I'm holding off on filling up my car....lets see, 5 cents 20 gallons...you owe me a buck if you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

On May 5th, I predict that Mexicans will celebrate with beer and tacos. Please tell me I'm not acting paranoid.........???

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ugh...prediction threads where any random boob can get on and type his prediction should just be a banned thread...there is literally a prediction thread for every week and month...it's getting tiring...and on the off chance somebody gets a minor detail right they get back on and make another one...just to end up wrong anyways...its a joke

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, as usual. Move along.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argen
The UN will cease offensive operations in Libya...
when Qaddafi is dead and US corporations are in control of the country.

Gas prices will drop by 5 cents a gallon...in a year. Then prices go back up 20 cents the next day.

Israeli Prime Minister steps down, retires to Australia to be with newborn granddaughter...to train her to be Empress of the world.

No earthquakes over 5.1...for a whole week. Then a 10.5 magnitude strikes America, ushering in the collapse of the NWO. Hurray!

I noticed you didn't complete your sentences. I took the honor of completing them for you. I hope you like them.

new topics

top topics

join