It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Radio to Interview Michael Cremo on Major Archeology Discovery Tuesday 4/26/11..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ground Zero Radio to Interview Michael Cremo on Major Archeology Discovery Tuesday 4/26/11..

On Tuesday 4/26 Clyde Lewis will interview Michael Cremo on a major new discovery of dozens of lead tablets in a remote mountain cave! This amazing discovery has been called both vital and unique to our understanding of ancient archeology. Michael Cremo is on the cutting edge of science and culture issues.m science conference, or speaking to an alternative science gathering
(visit the link for the full news article)

You can find out more at www.groundzeromedia.org...

edit on 25-4-2011 by orphillips because: wrong URL

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Another amazing show...this discovery is very interesting and should be quite a conversation! If you miss the show as always the podcast is free for download and free to listen on the internet so check it out!

Clyde has been doing some major shows these last few weeks so I'm glad he's now on M-F 9pm to 12am! (psst. he's on KXL if you in Portland)

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

where's the link?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

for some reason it didn't show up but the link is www.groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A few recent discoveries have come out of India / India region in the last year... From the dsicovery and verification of the land bridge between India and Sri Lanka, to the massive city that has been located off the coast under the ocean..

Lots of good stuff coming out lately.

Adams Bridge
Sunken city - Gulf of Cambay

edit on 25-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear the show, I love Micheal Cremo.

new topics

top topics

join