It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Easter Sunday Pastor Rails Against Racist Talk Radio (Compares Rush to KKK!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Obama's Easter Sunday Pastor Rails Against Racist Talk Radio (Compares Rush to KKK!)

www.theblaze.com

The media stood and applauded yesterday when President Obama and his family went to church for Easter. Yesterday’s visit to Shiloh Baptist Church in D.C. shows again that Obama really is a man of faith, the reports seem to suggest.

But while the media rushed to report on the first family’s attendance of the predominately black congregation (and the family’s outfits), what it failed to mention are the views held by the church’s pastor. And while those views have not been delivered in the same fiery manner as Obama’s former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, they sound eerily familiar.

Wha
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newsrealblog.com
www.myfoxdc.com

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
While the president of the United States utterly fails to acknowledge Easter, the world sighs in relief with the knowledge that he just forgot and he DID, at least, go to the historic Shiloh Baptist Church. But what did he hear at this church?
A typical Jeremiah Wright-style Black Liberation Theologist sermon.
How typical of our wonderful birth-certificate-missing president.

www.theblaze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The man can go where he pleases to worship his God. He does not attend that church regularly so probably has no idea what the total views of the pastor are.

Give him a break. There is plenty to criticize him about without bringing up stuff like this.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Those are two words that should never appear together nor anywhere close to each other......."Obama" and "God"

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me any, judging from other sermons I have heard coming from that church. Seem to be a pretty hateful and butthurt bunch of preachers there to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
The man can go where he pleases to worship his God. He does not attend that church regularly so probably has no idea what the total views of the pastor are.

Give him a break. There is plenty to criticize him about without bringing up stuff like this.

Soooo, the president of the united states is just going to wonder into a church without having a clue what is being preached there? Riiiiight. No obama knew what was being preached there. It was just a mistake that "what" was being preached got leaked out.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think obama misses old rev. wright.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

“Pastor Wallace Charles Smith has a history of saying things that are racially divisive. The pastor is simply a wolf in sheeps clothing who is luring people away from sound doctrine. Christ never sought to make distinctio­ns by race or class.

Here is a quote from one of Pastor Wallace Charles Smith's previous sermons. “Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!… We [Americans­] believe in white supremacy and black inferiorit­y and believe it more than we believe in God.” Is this really the kind of church that our President should be attending?

I really do believe the only people keeping Racism Alive in America are These People, they need it or they'd have nothing,,, they have to Hate and Blame Somebody for their own problems.
Obama misses Rev. Wright and his 20 + years of Preaching Hate Of The White Man and America.

freedomslighthouse.net...

Rev. Smith is more controlled in his manner that Obama’s pastor of more than 20 years – Rev. Jeremiah Wright. But his themes sound very much the same. Obama continues to be comfortable in the presence of those with such views.

edit on 25-4-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

edit on 25-4-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

I don't understand the fascination with Limbaugh, he must love the sound of his own voice because he doesn't even take calls anymore, just a constant monologue peppered with hate speech and assorted nonsense.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You must think that the President is a total complete moron. You may not agree with his politics but he certainly is intelligent.

He is not going to go into a church that is preaching hate because he has an overwhelming desire to hear a hate speech on sunday.

Get serious. This is why he left the other one. He is a politician and a very skilled one. He probably told his people to pick a popular black church with good photo ops and didn't give a care what the message was.

Maybe that was an oversight by his people but that's it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

obama is one of the most stupid presidents i have ever seen

they can read all the books they want they can get any degree or multiple degrees they can

but if they don't have a lick of common sense then that are as stupid as a box of rocks

any smart person knows you keep pushing peoples buttons they push back much like the election of 2010

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Chance321

You must think that the President is a total complete moron. You may not agree with his politics but he certainly is intelligent.

He is not going to go into a church that is preaching hate because he has an overwhelming desire to hear a hate speech on sunday.

Get serious. This is why he left the other one. He is a politician and a very skilled one. He probably told his people to pick a popular black church with good photo ops and didn't give a care what the message was.

Maybe that was an oversight by his people but that's it.

Your right, I do think obama is a moron.
And just where do you get the idea that obama is intelligent? So far he hasn't lifted the order keeping his college transcripts sealed.
So, is his excuse for this church going to be the same lame excuse he used for rev wrights church? " I don't know that for the last twenty years that I was attending rev wrights church that he was preaching hate."
Now for this church. " I was just looking for a quick photo op and I wasn't told it was like my old church"
How much longer will it take for people to realise obama only took the White House for it's perks not to work.

top topics

join