It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Issues Warning of Solar Superstorm 2012 - "One Billion Could Die!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Yet in the below video David Morisson from NASA says that there is no threat from a solar flare.

So who is making this up?

It seems to me that Michio Kaku is always talking about extreme possibilities, once again he says perhaps......This guy is losing more and more credibility in my opinion. Dr Doom.

Check out the video around 2.45mins, who do you believe?

edit on 25-4-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

oh man oh man...

David Morrison pointed out that in fact the next solar cycle is gonna be way lower than usual...

whilst this was the most Epic Fail re-insurance regarding the next Solar Storm...SINCE

As per NASA documents...the 1859 Solar Storm unleashed its power when there was the lowest Solar Activity..

geomagnetic storm of 1859, for instance, occurred during a solar cycle of about the same size we’re predicting for 2013

Source : New Solar Cycle Prediction

IN FACT...

Its not the number of Sunspots that count...but the intensity...and there is plenty of evidence that next solar cycle will be powerful as much as the 1859 Solar Storm...ONLY NOW..we have to add to the Soup..the breach discovered by NASA in the Magnetosphere (the Shields are down)...Strange Particles emitted form the Sun...Our Solar system is entering a dust cloud in the Universe

It really makes feel sick having members still referring to David Morrison's video regarding next solar storm..how the hack do you expect that a testimonial from David Morrison of about 10 seconds can debunk something huge as Solar Cycle 24..

1st of all he had by no way include next solar cycle with Nibiru, Pole Shifts etc...Solar Storms are REAL

anyway...if you just dedicate 15mins to this video..i am sure you will get a nice up to date situation on what may be coming next..

Now you tell me if yours and my family are safe now with David Morrison's testimonial
edit on 26-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yet in the below video David Morisson from NASA says that there is no threat from a solar flare.

It seems to me that Michio Kaku is always talking about extreme possibilities, once again he says perhaps......This guy is losing more and more credibility in my opinion. Dr Doom.

also you already took part in other threads relating next solar storm...SO...or you are having some trouble to accept the facts..or you intentionally spreading disinfo..or you are not reading other posts...because its undeniable the fact that next solar storm is related to the 1859 event.

down playing this threat is doing no good for the safety of our loved ones...many could be caught off guard if there are many like you playing it out cool when in reality..you know nothing about Solar Cycle 24 and how dangerous this is for modern civilization

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

could explain why the US is making an oil grab all over the world????

just a thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So....I guess that this is where

FEMA CAMPS

come into play?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
if there were no power and the nuclear powerplants around the planet all went into meltdowns, from this list alone
en.wikipedia.org... im pretty sure we would all die from the fallout.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

yours is a very good point..i have been thinking about this a lot..with over hundred plants in the US alone..it just freaks you out thinking of the possibility that all of them can go meltdown at once

i hope somebody..somewhere..is taking this xit seriously enough

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Well, he WAS right about the nuclear plants at Fukushima, he said he thought it was just as bad or worse than chernobyl and would reach a level 7, and sure sh** he was right. Just sayin.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

So....I guess that this is where

FEMA CAMPS

come into play?

of course mate..

picture yourself as a world leader..

You have been advised that way back 1859 a Super Solar Storm hit the Erath..damaging the Telegraph which was the only advanced tech lurking around.

There is evidence that this kind of Storm hits the Earth every 100/150 years

in 2009 the Sun recorded the lowest activity since a century

The 1859 Event took place in such low conditions

in 2011 we are experiencing strong X-Flares and huge CME's from the Sun

The Sun is also emitting strange particles which effected the radioactive decay

A Hole 3 Times the size of Earth in the Magnetosphere (our Shield from the Sun) was discovered by NASA

Humans have been warned by Nature in the 1859 but didnt realize how advance and tech dependent one day he will be, when facing this type of Solar Storm again.

There is only 1 way to fight this back, changing the fundamentals of our technology...electricity.

can you imagine replacing electricity??..with what???

you can disconnect..throw them in middle earth..the power grids can be effected

you have only few months left to see what will happen..

and you dont have the tech to change planet...

In only 1 week...without electricity..modern civilization will crumble..and chaos will reign

yep...i seriously think that FEMA Camps and Denver bunkers might be real after all...assuming that the points I mentioned above..a guy from Senglea Malta..did reach your President ..do you really believe that its wise to downplay such a threat?..can anybody be so brain dead to not at least take some precautions in silence?

you decide

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This would be nuts no power anywhere wow

This was discussed on Jesse ventures show as well

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

sorry but...

do you really need to be an expert to think that...

i mean..lemme refresh you...the moment i saw this >>>

i knew it was way too serious

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Wow, thats a good point, for some reason I didn't think of that at first. But yeah, it's a scary thought
for sure
and as we have seen, No Power to Nuclear Plant= NOT GOOD
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I've been thinking about it a lot too since the meltdown of the Fukushima power plant. I think nuclear power really is a true double edged sword.

If that happened I'm pretty sure that no survival equipment and knowledge could really save you.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

sorry but...

do you really need to be an expert to think that...

i mean..lemme refresh you...the moment i saw this >>>

i knew it was way too serious

Hi, Yeah trust me, I knew it was bad the minute I saw that too, plus doing my own research and getting many different opinions. Yeah, I was on it from the start and actually had some of my friends, to whom I expressed the seriousness of it all, come back days later to tell me "you were right, this is bad, and the Government is lying to us." Trust me, Im with ya, I was just pointing out that he isn't always wrong, take a look at my quote to wrap up how I feel about it all.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmokeydogg7

yep true..

also as the other member posted before..what will happen to the nuclear plants in the World? with no electricity to drive the pump to cool the reactor down?

and what about ..hard disk drives?..pen drives and all digital media?..can they be effected?

do you imagine all the data in the World gone in a blink of an eye

in the worst case scenario...many people not knowing what the hack is going on will remain at home waiting for the elctricity to come back ..until..inevitable..hunger drives them out to the wild..not knowing what to do..what to eat..where is safe

so i do encourage you that are reading my post..to inform yourself and your friends..

my preparation was easy and not expensive..but at least me and my friends have a plan..since...forming a group early could do between live and death

the truth is..in the case the worst case scenario pops up..i prefer to have close to me Chuck Norris rather than David Morrison

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

peace..i understood you now

my problem with Morrison is that i think he intentionally included the Solar Cycle 24 threat with Nibiru and other 2012 non sense...since its easy to ridicule Nibiru believers..including Solar Cycle 24 in to the mix will downplay it well

please have some time and watch my video regarding Solar Cycle 24...it is backed up by science..this is Real...i many times think that their mission was accomplished..they wanted people to get drunk with all the 2012 predictions and doom and gloom so the real threat is unsung

people are way fed up with the 2012 pop culture...that they have no will to look into what really might be devastating for us

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
forgot to S&F

thank you for putting this thread up OP

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Simple solution...(if they are *really* concerned about a billion or more dying due to no power...issue every home with a small solar panel set up...a 1000-2000W should be enough for most people, even 500w systems would get many out of trouble...

No one's is giving out solar/wind systems...so either they're talking hot air and fearmongering, or they don't give a toss in reality...or both.

But then, giving people the means to supply their own power is going to cost something much more valuable to these people than lives, money.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

You're lucky to be forming a group with your friends heineken...most people i know are sheep and are more concerned with the latest story lines on 'Eastenders', or some other daily life rubbish.

I don't bother seeing many people i know these days, i'm sick of getting sideways looks whenever i tried to raise the conversation higher than what's on the telly etc, so i don't bother any more.

I've tried to warn them to stock up on dry and canned foods, enough to last at least a year with rationing...but most of them don't take any notice, and think 'he's off again'.

Their lives, so it's on their own heads...i'm sticking to looking after my immediate family, others won't listen/get bored with listening to me about being prepared, so on their own heads be it should anything nasty happen to the normal supply lines.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's a simple warning. That's all it is. Why take it out of context?

Millions/Billions of people could also die if a massive quake hit California (or any other densely populated area).
... if Yellowstone erupted.
... if the 4 reactors in Fukushima experienced a simultaneous drastic meltdown.
... if a large unknown stellar object smashed into Earth.
... if the U.S. economy crashed resulting in mass riots/attempted police state.
... plus many, many more.

I thought it was pretty clear that the sun could devastate us at any moment in time. It's also clear that we're expected to have a "nasty" solar season. That doesn't provide a reason for panic. It always has been, and always will be a possibility. Do we really need the scare mongering, in addition to the facts? Afterall, if it's going to happen, we have no control over it. Why stress about anything spontaneous? It's unhealthy at the very least.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hello - I am not downplaying this at all! You are right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join