Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Nasa Issues Warning of Solar Superstorm 2012 - "One Billion Could Die!"

page: 12
90
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 


I'm not saying they'll be vaporized, just have their "gizmos and doodads" knocked out. Yet, as you stated, there are other methods of reading a CME, yet the question remains; would we even be told?




posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken
 





yep...i seriously think that FEMA Camps and Denver bunkers might be real after all...assuming that the points I mentioned above..a guy from Senglea Malta..did reach your President ..do you really believe that its wise to downplay such a threat?..can anybody be so brain dead to not at least take some precautions in silence? you decide


Wow....okay, so in the midst of an electrical blackout, I'm curious how you think the military is gonna round us all up and put us into FEMA camps? You DO realize there's gonna have to be plenty of military in cities all across the nation to do this? And, since practically our entire military is abroad fighting never-ending wars, I'm guessing they will have to take a "time out" from said wars and fly back here in this electrical blackout so they can disperse among our communities and started rounding us up like the raving lunatics that we will be.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ok this coming from nasa (Need. Another. Space. Agency) i would take with a grain of salt remember this is the same organization that has lied the people that fund them for years. Are they now in bed with the companies that make sunblock? or just crying wolf no wait "the sky is falling"
edit on 26-4-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 


I'm not saying they'll be vaporized, just have their "gizmos and doodads" knocked out. Yet, as you stated, there are other methods of reading a CME, yet the question remains; would we even be told?


Depends on the level of the event. If it is large enough to knock out power grids and satilites I have no doubt they would. They even said they have plans for such an event.

NASA Solar Shield Project

Interesting Solar Storm Info

There is nothing to be gained by not. Remember the so called "elites" depend on the rest of us to maintan their "elitness". They would find a way to profit off the event no matter what damage was caused. Now if it was a more serious event like buring through the atmosphere and frying everything into dust like the movies then I am not sure they would or not as it would not make much difference. I have no failth in politicians but I do hold out enough failth that the news would make it public. Remember the majority of people that work for NASA are like you and me. They go home to their families everyday. No doubt in my mind they would be telling people and those people would tell people and so on (they would have nothing to lose at that point). In an event that size you wouldn't need NASA to tell you things are not good anyway. Even amatuer astronomers would be able to pick up on it.

Sun Watching

edit on 26-4-2011 by jaydeePNW because: added link
edit on 26-4-2011 by jaydeePNW because: spelling



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 


I'm guessing the elite would be making use of groups like Xe Services and select military for their needs. They would likely bury themselves in their bunkers, wait a few years for the situation to sort itself out (going along with their population reduction desires), and then climb out, tech in hand, and reclaim the planet with their NWO plans.
As for keeping the secret: If you were guaranteed to have a spot in the bunkers free from the radiation and starvation with your family, would you risk your spot (your child's spot) to tell the rest of the world? I think its a question worth pondering.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Could all of this talk of the sun disrupting the electrical grid just be a cover for the elite to simply down the grid on their own accord, hide in their bunkers in the ensuing chaos, down our numbers, and leaving them with the only real workable 'modern' technologies?



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 


I'm guessing the elite would be making use of groups like Xe Services and select military for their needs. They would likely bury themselves in their bunkers, wait a few years for the situation to sort itself out (going along with their population reduction desires), and then climb out, tech in hand, and reclaim the planet with their NWO plans.
As for keeping the secret: If you were guaranteed to have a spot in the bunkers free from the radiation and starvation with your family, would you risk your spot (your child's spot) to tell the rest of the world? I think its a question worth pondering.

It is a question worth pondering only on a ethical and moral debate but not for an actual event debate being there would be no bunker capable of saving you. It would take many more than a couple years, if at all, for Earth to repair itself to sustain life after a solar event that would require you to go into such a bunker to survive.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
Could all of this talk of the sun disrupting the electrical grid just be a cover for the elite to simply down the grid on their own accord, hide in their bunkers in the ensuing chaos, down our numbers, and leaving them with the only real workable 'modern' technologies?

That is a more plausable conspiracy theory than the Sun thing however I don't see what the point of it would be. There is nothing keeping the "elite" from destorying humanity in any number of other simpler ways. A simple virus could be made and blamed on terrorists or even nature. That way the power grid could be saved for the "elite" to use to run their "modern" tech after everyone they decided not to give the antidote to dies off.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 

The bunker isn't to survive the Solar Storm, its to survive the aftermath I.E. chaos. You really wouldn't want to be top side when the $h!t hits the fan. Especially if you're a person of power or stature. What better time to get even with the elite that crippled the world's economies than after a solar storm when their home security is down and they can't call the cops? "500,000,000 people left on the Earth". That's the goal of the NWO.
I'm not saying it'll be a solar flare to kickstart this dream of theirs, but whatever catalyst they choose, this will likely be their contingency; four or five years underground while survival of the fittest kicks into full effect. These guys are BIG on eugenics (ironic since most of them come from family trees that look like bean poles), so what better way to weed out the.... well.... Weeds?
edit on 26-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 

The bunker isn't to survive the Solar Storm, its to survive the aftermath I.E. chaos. You really wouldn't want to be top side when the $h!t hits the fan. Especially if you're a person of power or stature. What better time to get even with the elite that crippled the world's economies than after a solar storm when their home security is down and they can't call the cops? "500,000,000 people left on the Earth". That's the goal of the NWO.
I'm not saying it'll be a solar flare to kickstart this dream of theirs, but whatever catalyst they choose, this will likely be their contingency; four or five years underground while survival of the fittest kicks into full effect. These guys are BIG on eugenics (ironic since most of them come from family trees that look like bean poles), so what better way to weed out the.... well.... Weeds?
edit on 26-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

I see what you are getting at now. However as I said to the other person there are far better ways of doing it that doesn't involve destruction. Why would the "NWO" let everyone destroy everything and allow the power grid to collapse when they can rid of the people in other simpler ways while maintaining the infrastructure to carry out their plans? I sure would not want to be the final 500,000 people. That would be one hell of a mess to clean up.
I assume NWO means New World Order? Isn't that a pro-wresting thing? First order of buisness if I was in charge of the NWO would be to name it something else.


Also for a quick debunk of this theory the NWO would not let the power grid fail simply because there is 100 nuclear reactors in the USA alone. If the power went out for any length of time there would be a radio active disaster that would make living on Earth impossible for many thousands of years if not for ever. So their plans would end up killing them anyway.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by heineken
 





yep...i seriously think that FEMA Camps and Denver bunkers might be real after all...assuming that the points I mentioned above..a guy from Senglea Malta..did reach your President ..do you really believe that its wise to downplay such a threat?..can anybody be so brain dead to not at least take some precautions in silence? you decide


Wow....okay, so in the midst of an electrical blackout, I'm curious how you think the military is gonna round us all up and put us into FEMA camps? You DO realize there's gonna have to be plenty of military in cities all across the nation to do this? And, since practically our entire military is abroad fighting never-ending wars, I'm guessing they will have to take a "time out" from said wars and fly back here in this electrical blackout so they can disperse among our communities and started rounding us up like the raving lunatics that we will be.



you will ask them to put you in..trust me on this one pal

if you are prepared its a different story....something i'm helping you with....i accept your appreciation btw
edit on 27-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 


i totally agree with you...it would be very unwise by the governments not to take any precaution..the threat is real



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
Could all of this talk of the sun disrupting the electrical grid just be a cover for the elite to simply down the grid on their own accord, hide in their bunkers in the ensuing chaos, down our numbers, and leaving them with the only real workable 'modern' technologies?


i'm sorry its not the case imo...because the Elite has no controls on generator backups..which will be fried too

always in the case that the next Storm is so strong to knock out electronics..

we have to keep in mind the breach in the magnetosphere...the shields are down


NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms



"At first I didn't believe it," says THEMIS project scientist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "This finding fundamentally alters our understanding of the solar wind-magnetosphere interaction."



The years ahead could be especially lively. Raeder explains: "We're entering Solar Cycle 24. For reasons not fully understood, CMEs in even-numbered solar cycles (like 24) tend to hit Earth with a leading edge that is magnetized north. Such a CME should open a breach and load the magnetosphere with plasma just before the storm gets underway. It's the perfect sequence for a really big event." Sibeck agrees. "This could result in stronger geomagnetic storms than we have seen in many years."


Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered


Sibeck agrees. "This could result in stronger geomagnetic storms than we have seen in many years."

please friends..shall we put behind us nibiru , 2012, maya, Pyramids, face of Mars, Alien Invasion, Pole Shift etc? ...it clear something is up with this one...there is no more room for skepticism since there is no time left



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by jaydeePNW
 


i totally agree with you...it would be very unwise by the governments not to take any precaution..the threat is real


Second that, very very unwise indeed.

We're talking billion here, billion lives. We are talking us. Me, you, your loved ones and other fellow human beings.
edit on 27-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2
 


But if you know about it, why does somebody else need to protect you?
If you believe this to be so, what are you doing to protect yourself?
Should the Government build a underground bunker big enough to hold 300 Million people in the event something "might" happen. The US Government can't even afford to pay the their own loans right now without getting another loan to pay it off.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
To hell with transformers and ac/dc power...

Where's the damn Tesla coil/scalar waves/aether power ?!
Free energy, clean, safe, easy to distribute, and cheap as all hell to spread around globally.

Oh, nevermind... you can't put a meter on it.

Okay back to talking about blown out transformers from neanderthal power sources.
My bad.




posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425
 


I think you meant their......



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Suggestion: What if we all just went to wherever we needed to go and demanded vital information that everyone wanted to know, what would stop us?
I believe the only thing stopping us is the lack of motivation when it comes to rallying up the amount of people to do such a thing.
Im new here and im sure something like this has been posted before
I believe if 1% of anything on this website is true then something is very wrong.
Why not get off our CPUs and go do something about it.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDrama
 


i dont think rallying will lead to anything..because at this stage I believe they know its coming..but they are not sure what will happen...

what i suggest though is to prepare yourself just in case we face the worst case scenario..

i did a lot of preparation...

i turned myself into a healthy fit bastard..
seen a lot of documentaries on survival..
i got my lovely friends aware of the situation..we have a plan which includes where to go..how roles will be divided
the only things we bought are 2 small hand driven reverse osmosis machines which turns sea water to drinkable xit
10 of my friends hunt for a hobby and they own 2 ammo machines
we have plenty of rifles and shotguns to choose from..
next one is awesome...i even contacted our family doctor and dentist...i know its hard to do fearing to be ridiculed..but once i showed the evidence..no one can deny that its way better to be prepared..so they decided to join if something turns out to be very wrong
another friend of mine is the Expert on agriculture..he knows when to plant seeds..knows a lot about fertilizers and to revive soil...he also got a pair of keys to his work's store ..

if no large EQ, nuclear meltdowns, tsunamis or super volcanoes stop us we shall do fine i hope



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
To hell with transformers and ac/dc power...

Where's the damn Tesla coil/scalar waves/aether power ?!
Free energy, clean, safe, easy to distribute, and cheap as all hell to spread around globally.

Oh, nevermind... you can't put a meter on it.

Okay back to talking about blown out transformers from neanderthal power sources.
My bad.



According to this website they have the plans for Tesla's "free electricity" device.

www.teslasecret.com...





new topics

top topics



 
90
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

log in

join