It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspended Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fire will lay suspended under ash for weeks .Yes,weeks,energy will lay dormant without burning off.I am only talking about a piece of wood 2 inches long by 2 inches wide.After removing the ash,,the piece of wood will continue to act as normal.This is an amazing discovery for me.I wonder what else can lay dormant.Years ago,people used to climb out of the grave after being buried in 6 ft in dirt.Talk about suspended energy.If they buried me alive under 6 feet of dirt,I would do a major dance to say im alive baby.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Gazrok because: No all caps in thread titles.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

star and flag for being totally bemusing

onfirebox

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Its semi confusing, i am barry from storage wars how are you

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think i confused myself with this thought

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

i think i get your Drift Barry, you saying that all energy is in various stages of inertness/activity , i believe that's called energy in potential. sounds like a hell of a lot of effort has gone into the whole thing, o well.

*step into the workshed and removes the chainsaw,
funbox, with hesitant precision removes the head clean off the Zombie formally known as Barry*

bemusedbox

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
reply to post by brindle

i think i get your Drift Barry, you saying that all energy is in various stages of inertness/activity , i believe that's called energy in potential. sounds like a hell of a lot of effort has gone into the whole thing, o well.

*step into the workshed and removes the chainsaw,
funbox, with hesitant precision removes the head clean off the Zombie formally known as Barry*

bemusedbox
That doesnt sound to promising for me

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
not promising Barry just the truth and like the piece of wood that was contained for a short while , ultimatly it turned to ash

i think i would like cremation too , screw all them worms

baitbox

top topics

join