It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Launches Presidential Campaign

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
I for one will be watching the first debate and will have my card ready to sent RP2012 a donation for the May 5th debate money bomb. debateday.com...

RP does a good job on these debates even when they are openly hostile and insulting to him in their questioning. I think it will be interesting for the debate watchers to also see Paul bring in a haul of campaign cash on the same day likely at the very same time as the debate is on.

It's here. The official site for the exploratory and sending in donations.www.ronpaul2012.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think Obama thought he could walk into power and take charge.

I think he now realises he cant.

I dont think anyone can, the president is a puppet, we all know this.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seems like you only get elected if you go in front of AIPAC, and I don't think Ron will ever do that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

I've been wondering the same thing about why he sticks with them... In relation to a video on youtube, some lady asked him 1 on 1 why he doesn't confront the "truth" about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. she was of the truther side implying that he should make a public speech about 9/11 being an inside job. he said something to the effect that he couldn't take it upon himself to say that publicly. now i know a bunch of idiots on here will go, "UGH WTF HE'S A TRAITOR!" No, if he actually believes the conspiracy, he's not going to commit political suicide and get nowhere with the truth, and get lumped into the "whacko conspiracy theorist" category.

Now, I think for the same reason of not wanting to hurt his chances of election, he stays in the Republican party because if he goes Independent, all the apathetic, hopelessly-minded Americans (this is a generalization, not everyone of my fellow countrymen is like this, I know.) will NOT vote for him because the common misconception is that if we vote for something other than repub. or demo. then youre somehow wasting your vote. i dunno thats my take on how people think. i've personally voted for an independent before regardless of that pathetic excuse i've heard family shell out to me to get me to make my vote "count".

if i were a politican, i would be on par with ron paul, i would stick to true American founding-father beliefs but this modern world does not allow for outliers who skew too far from the mainstream. does that mean im going to be corrupt just to get elected? no, but im going to stay away from controversial topics that get debunked day-in day-out so i dont sound like a nutjob. it's the only way to look presentable and legitimate in the eyes of voters.
edit on 26-4-2011 by tallymebanana because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by tallymebanana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul ,, I like many woul dlike to see him have a chance at it , however,, he is to much of a regular guy.
and as stated:
don't know if TPTB will allow him legitimacy as he is a severe threat to the global elite.

He unlike the rest of the goon actually speaks the truth ( and its hard for some to hear)
Does not speak in riddles ,, and gives the public ( who he serves) WAY more information than his mates think we are privy to. not to mention he actually has a since of humor ,, means he cant be pres. ..
However Bush was a pure doedoe and he got 2 terms.., Ron Paul could talk circles fire around that Bush..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

"I don't think anyone can, the president is a puppet, we all know this."

Do these guys look like puppets?

What are they smiling about?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
I think Obama thought he could walk into power and take charge.

I think he now realises he cant.

I dont think anyone can, the president is a puppet, we all know this.

KILL. THE. FED.

If that became the predominant SHOUT all across America, that the Federal Reserve Banking Consortium of Private Banks be REMOVED forthwith, their authority to print money at interest revoked, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 overturned, and the money and the economy given back to the people, issued for the people by the people, then there's no more puppets, just real and authentic Civil governance.

KILL THE FED - make it a slogan, a chant!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is it.

We can sit here on ATS and blog about this man being the last feasible hope for our republic or we can get on board and fight for what is left of our nation and culture.

I don't yet work for the Paul campaign but I do know what the game is about at this stage....and unfortunately it's about money.

The mainstream Republican candidates will move quickly to marginalize Ron Paul, the only way to legitimately counter these attacks is to raise money..now, before next Thursday's debate.

Dr. Paul will not attract special interest dollars at this point so he will need to raise the money from individuals....like us. Lots of small donations make a strong statement and in the age of the internet a campaign like this could actually have a chance. So if you believe that a message of true liberty still matters, please go to the exploratory committee website and make a donation. Just the simple act of doing this will make a loud statement to TPTB.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Finally, the white Obama is upon us! Sarcasm aside, some of these posts directly mirror what I've read and heard when Obama was campaigning for the office of president of the United States. Hope and change. I doubt it. It's more like hope for change. But It'll most likely be more of the same. If you truly want to change America, then take issue and step up to make a difference. Voting some guy into office who's ideals that you believe in isn't going to be the sole progenitor of any change. Sure, it's a start, and Ron Paul might even be a good start. But things could very easily turn south or remain the same, as was the case with most presidents who were elected into office.

Obama should have been the clear message that a person should not worship a false idol, no matter how golden or gleaming that idol appears to be. Take the initiative to do something yourself rather than placing all hope into a single person.

Buddha, Confucius, Gandhi, Jesus, JFK, MLK, and many more just like them didn't just follow the path and ideals of a single person, all of the figures listed above took it upon themselves to make a difference by uniting people together. In other words, they didn't just rely on someone else to suffer and brave the adversity for them, they suffered and braved the adversity themselves. And most of them died for their peaceful cause. I really wonder just how many people out of the billions on this planet could be like that. To actually champion a peaceful cause and then die for that very cause.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I do not believe he will win, and if he does, he will be like any other person (president) who becomes bogged down by bureaucratic 'inconveniences'.

It's like people forget that this same thing happens over and over and over...and over again every four years.

Based on how it's been, I do not trust he will accomplish his mission. Just my opinion.

And what about those of you who believe in the "shadow government"? Will Ron somehow cast them into the sea? Tell me you remember "TPTB" aka "they" aka "the elite."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I worry about the safety of Ron Paul

I

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

To me the whole reason for supporting Ron Paul is to stick our collective thumb in the face of the man. Ron Paul is so far outside the establishment that he is the conduit of the countless millions that inhabit that space in America that has no power but has growing numbers and a fear of extinction. We have limited resources but would gladly give him that money if it will show the rest of America that we fear for the future with this huge and growing state burden. We are dispossessed of our limitations by watching this man tell it like it is on the national stage. We love what he stands for and that is enough for us to support him win or lose. If we get airtime and grow our numbers we win. In 1988 we were perhaps 750k-1 million. In 2008 we were about 3.6million. By 2012 we expect to be nearly 38 million or more. The Ron Paul r3volution has been a slow but steady race to win back the America that we should be once again. We need to keep doing what we do and win hearts and minds by being both consistent and persistent constitutional defenders.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm in a way involved in politics, and to those that already posted answers like "he's got my vote"...well, you gotta do more than that! It has to have the same "momentum" that Obama campain took, people participating, asking around for votes, actually working to elect the man.

That is the type of support any politician needs, and Ron Paul, he deserves.
I'll be damn to say that america deserves him, otherwise, we all know the road (cough...fema...excuse me) ahead of the american people.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I'd be looking for Breitbart to have his back.

Don't count on it, Breitbart is against him, the only time they show videos that have anything to do with Ron Paul is to attack him. If you try to defend Paul, it turns into Neo-Con central.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I don't know how to make a new topic so this is off topic on here..www.foxnews.com... Hopefully someone can make this a topic..This is major bad news..They shutdown Sonys entire network and possibly stole everyones accounts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Although I am not an American I am going to express my opinion.

I did as many other people did romance with Obama's Presidential campaign, I cried listening to his speeches. We believed in his slogan of change, I truly believe Obama believed it as well.

So now he is elected and its the day after his historical achievement and he is bestowed his new security clearance. Now he finds out the dirty truths. We will never know them but we know they are there. Pacts with country leaders, ally agreements dating back who knows how long. Blackmails, yes blackmails that other countries may have against the U.S. which may force the troops to stay in countries we think they should come home from. Who know what else? Obama aged years in his first year as President, as most Presidents do? link

So in a election a candidate can promise and assure the voting population of their change but once elected things change, out of their control.

I like Ron Paul he drips honesty and is fearless in front of his adversaries. I will follow his campaign closely.

Rhain

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Do you guys think Ron Paul is serious enough to win?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

This is only an announcement that he's going to announce the date he's actually going to announce the date he's going to announce his run for the Big Office. Just don't ask me to repeat it again.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind he will try to change things as much as Obama did, and he will be as sucessful as Obama was at changing things. I'm just hang'n out for that, "we must reduce our nations dependance on foreign oil" speil, that every president before has made and then sets afoot to increase the dependance on foreign oil.

The cakes already mixed, you can't change it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I bash all the "true believers" in the head with my Rod of Factual Lordly Might yet not a whimper???

One must wonder at this juncture if many are not simply Artificial Intelligence?

How many of these "entities" do you believe are real people and not simply Sock Puppets?
Not Rhetoric, not trying to demean nor degrade by suggesting this as it is now a proven reality yet to what degree are they present is still a question.

Wouldnt TPTB want us to believe that there is Hope?
Wouldnt they want us to believe that someone is actually speaking the Truth and since they lie so often wouldnt it make sense for them to openly condemn figures such as Obama and Ron Paul? Simple reverse psychology....

Wouldnt it make sense for them to create sock puppets that go about getting peoples hopes up even if they will eventually be dashed?

And to create agreeable aspects in otherwise the most unagreeable personalities...

I can find things I like concerning just about anyone who has ever lived... For instance, Hitler liked gardens...

So he says he wants to end the drug war and that isnt seen as political suicide because everyone of them know that it will never happen yet 9/11 truth is somehow political suicide yet there are polls from 2006 that show the american people overwhelmingly believed that their government had something to do with 9/11 LIHOP yet we wont hear that particular poll being used as a reference these days when considering the popularity of taking a 9/11 truth position.

I am sorry as it all seems to boil down nicely to Intellectual Capacity or rather a lack thereof.

GO RON PAUL!!!

Nevermind the facts..... that the constitution was the initial subversion, that Ron Paul will replace central banksters with politicians and that in itself is PROGRESSIVE and will create big government and that we will still have INFLATION and PREDATORY LENDING in the EXTREME, the fact that DIEBOLD ESS hacks the vote etc etc ad nauseum et al.....

Yes, embrace the illusion completely, become your strawman......to hell with what seems to be the reality of the situation as those things hurt our heads and make it hard for us to sleep at night...

The system is not broken, it was built this way, moving the pieces will not change the game and you are either Brainwashed or a Schill or .Gov Artificial Intelligence to promote otherwise and it is starting to bother me more then it should as I am trying hard not to become too emotionally involved in this charade yet I feel the ross perot effect as it pulls or rather SUCKS me down into it.

Most of you deserve your chains and the Business Managers that you think you vote for yet I do not believe that all of us deserve to be treated like animals on a farm and it is these people that I identify with and it is for these people that I will continue to speak out.

So, to the few, the proud, the brave souls willing to speak out even if only to point out that which seems most painfully obvious...... I salute you!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Source

I don't agree with everything Ron Paul stands for but at least am satiated that he stands for the most part in lockstep with the Constitution.

In my personal opinion, he is our last hope for a POTUS that actually stands for what remains of our tattered Constitution. He is our last chance at a peaceful means for restoration of our long lost Republic.

Why he clings to the Rethuglican party escapes me but I guess it is beyond my pay grade to question such.
edit on 25-4-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

He clings to the republicans because he is the last TRUE republican. The united states of America is a republic, which makes him a strict constitutionalist.

Indeed he is a hope, but not the last hope. The last hope lies within us and our coming evolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join