It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar Going To Scraps Or A Controlled Decline? Be Prepared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We all saw Gold open at $1,520 an ounce and Silver opening at $50, and while the markets are quiet, the metals are skyrocketing.

Are we witnessing the rise of the next reserve currency of the world? The dollar has been in decline, be it controlled or in freefall, since the highs of March 09'. Take a look at this 5 year chart of the dollar;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/019c8f52eef8.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see the dollar approaching the lows of 08, so we begin to ask ourselves are we expecting quantitative easing this Wednesday from the Bernank? This comes on the cusp of China's Proposal To Cut Two-Thirds Of It's $3 Trillion In USD Holdings. The IMF claims the age of America nears it's end, this piece of news coming at a time where numerous reports in the MSM are all pointing away from a prosperous dollar, which leads me to ask the question of whether this decline in the dollar will be a controlled reduction or an alarming free-fall. Whatever it shall be, I recommend the bright individuals here to realize the the time of change, inevitably for the worse, has reached America and to be ready.

WSJ: Gold news: The price of gold to rise to $1,600 in 2011

Gold prices advanced to $1,512.47 in global markets as a weaker dollar and European debt concerns boosted gold prices The dollar slid to its lowest level since August 2008 against a basket of six major currencies this week on speculation that the US Federal Reserve will be slow to raise borrowing costs. The ongoing eurozone debt crisis, unrest in the Middle East and north Africa, rising global inflation, and the worries over the fiscal stability of the United States have fuelled gold prices. Gold is expected to retain its strength as long as the current conditions in U.S dollar continue . Albanian_Minerals predict the price of gold to rise to $1,600 an ounce by and of the year.

Remember guys, in a sense, the sheet hitting the fan is inevitable, but the world is not going to end. The dollar is in the process of becoming another Peso and losing it's world reserve currency status. Some will prosper, some will lose, but the world and trade, though diminished for a time, will continue. The US paper will become a historical artifact, and many good people in the US will be buried with it.

I hope that more can wake up and protect themselves, know this is orchestrated, and take countermeasures while there is still time.
edit on 25-4-2011 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This was just on Glenn Beck.. I found it to be very interesting, when the dollar goes down, oil goes up. Gas prices and food prices are being controlled. Whats happening to the world? Makes me not want to work and follow all these "rules". I need to get out of the U.S., too much BS!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Fun times had by all soon. I wish i knew this before i found this all out in January. I would be a rich man rolling in silver eagles. I would say im well ahead of the 99.5% of the people but it would have helped to been shown this earlyer.
edit on 25-4-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuthenticatedI need to get out of the U.S., too much BS!

The problem with that is that if the US economy goes in the toilet, the rest of the world is going to take a flushing too! I'm in Canada, and I'm not so sure we'll be that much better off than you guys if TSHTF in the USA.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

"
numerous reports in the MSM are all pointing away from a prosperous dollar, which leads me to ask the question of whether this decline in the dollar will be a controlled reduction or an alarming free-fall.
"

just look at the 'insiders'... the top execs. the decision makers are all getting hefty bonuses and
base compensation packages that exceeds 350 times the lowly pay of the grunts/ actual workers
and line people.

that means the fall of the USD will be rapid and severe...

or else the insiders would not be stashing away lifetime fortunes in the course of 1 year.

they are all trying to insulate themselves from the coming resource war... where even the primal needs are overpriced...
its the american gulag in the 21st century... bright future eh?

ADD: oh yeah, get ahold of Canadian Loonies & toonies... those coins will be favored
and something like 11 States are allowing Canadian coinage to be used as payment for toll roads, in vending m,achines etc...

Liberties, Eagles... all these US coins are going to get scarcer and Canadian coins will be the blue collar folks
exchange medium that will have a daily/or weekly appreciation... start hoarding fellow ATS'ers
edit on 25-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by FermiFlux

"ADD: oh yeah, get ahold of Canadian Loonies & toonies... those coins will be favored
and something like 11 States are allowing Canadian coinage to be used as payment for toll roads, in vending m,achines etc...

Your statement so exemplifies the sad state of our world.

Loonies and toonies are some of the strongest currency.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

I don't know if I would put much faith in the Canadian currency for very long. We are highly entangled with the USofA, economically speaking. If you guys go down, it won't be long before we follow.

Forget loonies and toonies. Start buying silver, if you havn't been already.

new topics

top topics

join