It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Animals Succesfully Cloned.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sup guys,

Take a look at this. I certainly wasn't aware it was this widespread. Also notice the animals they've cloned. A fish and monkey.??? I'm no expert but our closest relatives are monkeys and we have alot of the same DNA traits fish do. Correct me if i'm wrong.

You can now pull any animal you like out of a hat

O.k... If they succesfully cloned a sheep and various other animals as seen in the link iv provided then isn't it plausible.... No.... Wait.... Definitely the case that a human has been cloned already. Im not american but i'v seen alot of Obama aint what he appears to be bla dee bla bla. Is it possible he's a clone or a genetically engineered puppet in for the NWO or Illuminati or whatever sect we think runs the shop.

I mean, right... If you follow the tract of common sense it's only reasonable that if scientists know they can do something they'll do it. They offer up these animals to the public saying look what we can do!!!! But we'd never do it to a human... Too many morale dilemmas. Morale dilemmas??? Ha! No such thing when there is money, power and longevity to be had.

There was a video posted earlier of scientists pouring cement into a thriving ant colony in order to excavate and see what it was like. Incredible it was... And personally i'd have no problem with that. Some however were cursing the scientists for killing perhaps millions of ants. Totally different scale of morale dillemma but it has the same principals.

The Earth's scientists are trying to create the bloody big bang for god's sake. No pun intended... For anyone religious, another morale barrier breached. I know they've done it. You know they've done it. You don't even need the evidence it's definitely true. Unless....... Its a different kettle of fish to clone a human than it is to an animal..... Enlighten me if this is so...

Your thoughts...?
edit on 25-4-2011 by TuXXXeR because: Nada

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Actually that ant colony your talking about was mostly gone because the queen died. but even if we can clone all those i doubt we can clone humans... humans are far more complex.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Like you said, cloning a Human is much different than cloning an animal. The reason you actually hear about these cloned animals is because the success rate is something like 0.1 percentile, so yes, it is a very big deal, not something like, "Oh, yea, we made a couple of animals from scratch, check 'em out"

For a Human being, there are several ingredients required that we just can't make, one being a spirit, another being a soul, or you could say, a consciousness. I'm sure it's possible they have cloned a husk of a human, but myself being a believer in God (and obviously in demons as well), figure that if they have created a husk, then it was almost instantly hosted by a demon.

So.. in summary.. Yes. It is possible that they have cloned humans, although it would be extremely difficult, but I'm not ruling the possibility out.

join