It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus on the future of the British monarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nostradamus has two quatrains that I find very interesting and perhaps relevant to today's British royal family.

Century 7 Quatrain 38
The elder royal one on a frisky horse
will spur so fiercely that it will bolt.
Mouth, mouthfull, foot complaining in the embrace;
dragged, pulled, to die horribly.

This probably refers to Prince Charles, but he claims to no longer play polo due to his old age and the risk of playing it (possibly a lie). Prince Charles is the eldest royal heir to the throne. It could refer to William in which case, that would be shocking and tragic for people in the same way that Princess Diana's death was.

Many people think William will become the next King, not Charles. In which case Charles may not outlive the Queen.

Century 8 Quatrain 97
At the end of the war the great powers change;
near the shore three beautiful children are born.
Ruin to the people when they are of age;
To change that country's Kingdom and see it grow no more.

The three children refers to Prince William, Prince Henry and Princess Beatrice. Prince William was in fact born 7 days after the end of the Falklands war. This predicts the end of the British monarchy and the beginning of a British republic happening very soon (William may never get to become King!). "The shore" refers to the river Thames in London, or the ocean (London is close to the English shore).
edit on 25-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
malvinas islands war not falkland

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
malvinas islands war not falkland

Irrelevant post

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Nostradamus's predictions are so vague that 20 people can read that and get 20 different meanings. If I were you i wouldnt gamble my life savings on either one.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

I think you'll find the winners get to name the war!
"Falklands War.."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There's a group in Britain called "Republic"
www.republic.org.uk...

They want a republic, with no monarchy.

I also learned that 1 in 4 people in Britain want a republic.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

this is interesting to say the least. Im just waiting to see if you are correct.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Century 7 quatrain 38 probably doesn't refer to Prince Charles, but to some other prince, long gone, who did actually die as a result of a riding accident, or possibly, as according to Erika Cheetham, to Prince Ferdinand Philippe, Duke of Orleans..

Returning from Plombières, where he was going to his wife, the Duke was about to leave for Saint-Omer to review part of the army on operations on the Marne, of which he had been made the commander. He went to Neuilly-sur-Seine on 13 July 1842 to say goodbye to his family. The horses of his carriage ran out of control at Sablonville in the Hauts-de-Seine département; he jumped from the carriage and broke his head on the pavement.

en.wikipedia.org...

Century 8, quatrain 97 - I have no suggested interpretations for this one, however, I do not believe that it refers to Prince William, Prince Harry & Princess Beatrice - why include Beatrice who is a cousin? And if we are to include her then why not Princess Eugenie? TBH, I don't believe this one refers to the British royals atall.

peace
J

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There is a shift in the paradigm, you are transitioning from autocracy, from monarchy to a dimension where equality will play out; a higher dimension; a dimension where love manifests. And after this will come a terrible age in which evil will rule; a time worse than Hitler's.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olise
There is a shift in the paradigm, you are transitioning from autocracy, from monarchy to a dimension where equality will play out; a higher dimension; a dimension where love manifests. And after this will come a terrible age in which evil will rule; a time worse than Hitler's.

The consensus of opinion among prophets and those who have received what appears to be visions or foreknowledge of the future tends to have it the other way around - first we get the 'earth changes', a time of great upheaval and troubles worldwide, followed by a 'golden age' of peace in which mankind is able to develop on a more spiritual level. Please tell me, where did you get your prediction from?

peace
J

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Frisky horse = Willy's ducatti.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If the 'three beautiful children born near the shore' refers to the British royal family, then perhaps Charles Spencer's daughters might fit the bill?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

Century 7 quatrain 38 probably doesn't refer to Prince Charles, but to some other prince, long gone, who did actually die as a result of a riding accident, or possibly, as according to Erika Cheetham, to Prince Ferdinand Philippe, Duke of Orleans..

Returning from Plombières, where he was going to his wife, the Duke was about to leave for Saint-Omer to review part of the army on operations on the Marne, of which he had been made the commander. He went to Neuilly-sur-Seine on 13 July 1842 to say goodbye to his family. The horses of his carriage ran out of control at Sablonville in the Hauts-de-Seine département; he jumped from the carriage and broke his head on the pavement.

en.wikipedia.org...

Century 8, quatrain 97 - I have no suggested interpretations for this one, however, I do not believe that it refers to Prince William, Prince Harry & Princess Beatrice - why include Beatrice who is a cousin? And if we are to include her then why not Princess Eugenie? TBH, I don't believe this one refers to the British royals atall.

peace
J

OK it could be Eugenie.
But you can't deny that it is interesting that Prince William was born 7 days after the end of the Falklands war. The quatrain refers to three royal children born after "the war".

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

There have been countless wars since Nostradamus shuffled off this mortal coil. I'm pretty sure, with a bit of research, you will find that there will be other candidates to fit the bill - especially since the quatrain does not specify royal children atall, it says three 'beautiful' children. Besides, you're ignoring facts to make your theory fit the interpretation of the quatrain - if you are going to count the children of both Prince Charles and Andrew then the children are four, not three. The quatrain doesn't fit, if it fits anything then it must be something else.

peace
J

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Who was the King of France at the time of Nostradamus and how did he/his children die? That's the first thing I'd think of when reading those quatrains.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Hi I'm not saying I believe this prophecy but the third child might well be Laura Rose Lopes. If so then she would also be the eldest and rightful heir, being female shouldn't be relevant these days.

Just saying.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Threegirls because: I'm tired.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Could be true but then again, Nostradamus never predicted the future, he just wrote down in a mild form of poetry his own anti-regal stance against the King of France who he despised but obviously being a valued member of the court, he couldn't be so open about it so he did what John from the Book of Revelations did.

Vague fantasies about how he wanted the ruling power destroyed written in such a vague way that for centuries, a lot of the unintelligent who don't look into the man's life think that it was a prediction of the future and then try to fit those vague quatrains to suit something that already happened (Hitler, 9/11, many others).

It'd be like someone today who despises Obama but isn't open about it due to fear of being arrested and locked up writing something just as vague and then in 500 years, someone discovers the rant against Obama but because he wasn't named in the rant, the future civilisation think the person ranting was making a prediction about an event in the next few hundred years.

Tough to explain in a simple way for most here to understand and finally get it but I'm sick and tired of seeing "Nostradamus predicted this, he's so awesome" when no, he wasn't.

If you wanna look at someone who prophesied and predicted and is actually the only person in history to be considered possibly plausible as a prophet then look no further than Edgar Cayce.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Nostradamus has two quatrains that I find very interesting and perhaps relevant to today's British royal family.

Century 7 Quatrain 38
The elder royal one on a frisky horse
will spur so fiercely that it will bolt.
Mouth, mouthfull, foot complaining in the embrace;
dragged, pulled, to die horribly.

This probably refers to Prince Charles, but he claims to no longer play polo due to his old age and the risk of playing it (possibly a lie). Prince Charles is the eldest royal heir to the throne. It could refer to William in which case, that would be shocking and tragic for people in the same way that Princess Diana's death was.

Many people think William will become the next King, not Charles. In which case Charles may not outlive the Queen.

Century 8 Quatrain 97
At the end of the war the great powers change;
near the shore three beautiful children are born.
Ruin to the people when they are of age;
To change that country's Kingdom and see it grow no more.

The three children refers to Prince William, Prince Henry and Princess Beatrice. Prince William was in fact born 7 days after the end of the Falklands war. This predicts the end of the British monarchy and the beginning of a British republic happening very soon (William may never get to become King!). "The shore" refers to the river Thames in London, or the ocean (London is close to the English shore).
edit on 25-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

Huh?

Who the hell is Prince Henry? Lets just assume its Prince Harry :/

What about poor Princess Eugenie? She doesnt get any love?

So taking that tact, its Prince Charles, Prince William, Princess Bea & Princess Eugenie - so Four royals that i know of

Succession Tree
edit on 12-10-2011 by Spruk because: found a sucession tree

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

These would probably be those who are not British by birth or ancestry.
I read that whereas the upkeep of the Royal Family is quite costly it is far far cheaper than running a republic and brings in lots and lots of pennies from the tourist angle.

new topics

top topics

join