It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cap The Gene Spill - New video says GMO contamination of world is far worse than Gulf of Mexico oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Evidence of cattle eating alfalfa engineer by Monsanto have been shown to cause cattle's to have spontaneous late term abortion in addition to calf's being born with defect. That is why it is imminent for people on earth to wake up and smell the lies and stop walking around like ZOMBIES. They think they know the truth from television, I email and told a women this truth and she only told me to keep it to myself because she couldn't handle the truth being so negative, its like some people don't give a dam this stuff is happening.

Genetic Engineering: Scientists warn of link between dangerous new pathogen and Monsanto’s Roundup
www.globalresearch.ca...

Photo on site of a cattle late term abortion...

Monsanto wants to start testing GM wheat
www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) Biotechnology giant Monsanto has announced plans to start testing genetically modified (GM) wheat, in spite of prior failures to gain acceptance for the technology.

GM food crops already on the market include corn, soy and sugar beets. Monsanto attempted to introduce GM wheat in the early part of the decade, but abandoned the effort in 2004 when international buyers threatened to boycott U.S. wheat, prompting U.S. wheat growers to reject the technology.

"In Argentina and Paraguay, doctors and residents living in GM soy producing areas have reported serious health effects from glyphosate spraying, including high rates of birth defects as well as infertility, stillbirths, miscarriages, and cancers. Scientific studies collected in the new report confirm links between exposure to glyphosate and premature births, miscarriages, cancer, and damage to DNA and reproductive organ cells."

(NaturalNews) As part of an ongoing effort to warn the public about the dangers of runaway GMO pollution of our planet, the Institute for Responsible Technology executive director Jeffrey Smith has released a new video called Cap the Gene Spill.

The video is viewable in its entirety at:

naturalnews.tv...

In it, Jeffrey compares the genetically modified contamination of the planet to the Gulf of Mexico oil catastrophe. Except the genetic pollution of our planet is actually far worse than the Gulf spill because genetic pollution can't be "cleaned up." It persists in the environment... perhaps for the entire future of life on planet Earth.

Here's some of what Jeffrey Smith says in this new video:

[GMO pollution causes] intense, insidious environmental degradation that may never be able to be cleaned up.

And just like the oil spill, you can trace it back to government incompetence and collusion, and industry manipulation -- putting out technologies that are not safe long before the science is ready.

What about the self-propagating genetic pollution? Once it gets out, it then spreads, and cross pollinates... it becomes a self-propagating pollution that could outlast the effects of global warming or nuclear waste. This is an impossible thing to clean up, and we are bequeathing to all future generations the folly of this generation.

Never before have we fed the products of an infant science to the entire population, or released it into the environment without a way to fully recall it.

So we need to cap the gene spill. Put it back in the laboratory where it belongs.

Maybe someday we can predictably and safely manipulate the DNA of plants and know what its impacts will be in the environment and in our bodies, but that day is far away.

Watch the full video now at:

naturalnews.tv...

The video links to www.ShopNoGMO.org which offers a convenient shopping guide to help you avoid genetically modified foods in grocery stores and health food stores.

Personally, I consider Jeffrey Smith to be the single most important person leading the fight to stop the genetically modified gene contamination of our world. This man deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his valiant efforts to protect humanity from what is literally becoming the seeds of our own destruction.

Follow Jeffrey's work at www.ResponsibleTechnology.org

Soon, NaturalNews will be launching a separate news channel on GMOs, and we plan to strongly increase our editorial coverage of Jeffrey's outstanding work. Keep reading NaturalNews.com for more news about our collective fight to help save humanity from the evils of fraudulent science and greed-driven corporations that seek to control the world's food crops.

Please also share the link to this page, and forward the video link to as many of your friends as possible. They need to see this. Really.

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 25-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I bet you 1 British pound that neither are as horrific as the Toilet disaster i had to deal with this morning....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I bet you 1 British pound that neither are as horrific as the Toilet disaster i had to deal with this morning....

That isn't even comparable to the evil that Monsanto is creating upon future generations. That only shows how pathetic you are.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm not in any way defending Monsanto, I call them MonSatan, but in all honesty, I think the effects on future generations is both horrendous and exciting. Excuse me for saying so, but even though much suffering will surely come of this, those who adapt will be...something else. We're talking about speeding up the evolution of our species, else branching off into subspecies considering all the changes taking place.

One more thing. Why is this in the Japan thread?

top topics

join