It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Striking a Missile or Plane? Russia 2011...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If nothing else,just the object,whatever it is,blowing up in mid air is pretty weird in its self...this guy has a shaky hand so its kind of a pain to follow. But still later in the video it gives an idea of what might have happened to the object and then if you look close at the end you canit see the black object zip by right before this things explodes..
...YOUTUBE
edit on 25-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

What blows up ?
All I see is three , maybe four jets with contrails and the thing at the end which looks like an insect .

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow, that is a pain to watch! Yeah, to me it looks like nothing other than a plane and a bird or insect that just happens to intersect the flight path. Did I miss the explosion?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Four small jets or one large four engined jet.

Nothing blows up and no ufo.

Identified flying object/objects.

Move along nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
Wow, that is a pain to watch! Yeah, to me it looks like nothing other than a plane and a bird or insect that just happens to intersect the flight path. Did I miss the explosion?

0:53+ you see the "explosion".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
can you tell me at what time in this video is there an explosion?????
im not trying to be an ass, but i cant see any explosion here

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow im not even sure what to say to this. Only the black object's flight pattern looks more like a bug in the fore ground.
edit on 04/21/2011 by Thornography11 because: que?

edit on 04/21/2011 by Thornography11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Did it blow up? I thought it just became blurred/doubled due to the photographers shaky hand and extreme zoom then dissapeared behind that ledge?

I may be wrong however

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A squadron of jets that gains some separation when the perspective/angle of the shot changes? Certainly see no explosion, I just see the objects begin to separate. You know, Blue Angels and Thunderbirds like?

The small fuzzy black thing the videographer focuses on is probably a rod..erm, I mean an insect betwixt the camera and hat he is filming.

Could even be a separation test for a missile warhead...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Lost_Mind because: nuther idea

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the thing disinagrates....and you can hear the blast delay

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I don't think it disintegrates - the guy doing the filming loses track of the actual objects a begins to film only the contrail that they are leaving behind. The actual objects are out of view near the end of the sequence.

Or it simply could have lost it's reflective angle to the camera...

edit on 25-4-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added idea

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
can you tell me at what time in this video is there an explosion?????
im not trying to be an ass, but i cant see any explosion here

Me neither! What explodes where?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Doing it frame by frame doesn't really help much, but slowing it down gives me the impression that it is a single object either light blue or gray with reflective pieces of it glinting in the sun as it maneuvers in the sky. Like when an aircraft window(s) or shiny engine cowling catches the light just right just enough to give the viewer a flash of light, then it goes matte against the sky. There also appear to be three separate contrails merging into one single one - a three engined jet? Like a 727 or an L-1011?

The shaking really messes the image up and it causes duplication or even triplication of the points of light making it look bigger than it really is. You get a sense of something larger being in the image but the camera just can't separate out the colors against that blue, blue sky.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Lost_Mind because: another thought

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

looks like an explosion ..followed by debris ..the smudge thats flashes across the screen looks like an insect ,don't mean to be critical but the footage is poorly ,more shakes than a recovering alcoholic..so i'm probably wrong on my analysis

new topics

top topics

join