It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Jug of Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This happened about 13 years ago. This was my second vision. I woke up in dream, so i recorded this event:

"I hear a great voice talking to me. It's telling me that something gravely wrong is going on in the world, in my vicinity, and that i must wake up and stop it. Its very important that i wake up! It gives me the impression that this would be a catastrophe, unless i wake up and stop it from destroying the land. It would grow so big it would swallow the world and destroy it. I get the impression it's not a natural thing.

I never received any visions inside the dream of the object or what was to greet me when I opened my eyes. But as I recognized the voice from before, I also knew and trusted the voice and knew it spoke the truth even how far from reality it may seem. He causes me to panic from my sleep and opened my eyes, and behold... a water jug in the midst of my bedroom, circling in a big clockwise circle. I looked at it in disbelief."

I been afraid for all those years, hopefully that someone else would issue the warning, or that it would be revealed to me what this jug of water was, so I could stop it. The problem is that this vision happened so long ago now. So this warning comes late, deal with it if you want. I don't want your blood on my hands. The question may arise, what is the jug of water? But it has not been revealed to me what it is, but it's not difficult to come up with some suspicion regarding it's identity, however since I cannot truthfully tell you that it was revealed to me, I say nothing. Perhaps those responsible understand the warning and stop it themselves, miracles may happen.

Please take caution, you don't know where I come from, nor where I go, and we may indeed be of different nature.

V

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Water jug.
Symbol for Aquarius.
Mean anything to you?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Yes, but is it the correct answer? There's also a priestly order which uses a jug of water as their symbol.

I always try other synonyms to the things I document if they don't make any sense to me. While I wrote "jug of water", I could have written that as a "pitcher of water". Pitcher is perhaps the best way to describe such a jug used for this specific purpose, but I don't change my original words in documents, plus at the time of the events, I did not believe in any religion either, so I was searching for a scientific explanation instead of a reference found in religious books.). Science may show us reasons for things, but it does not reveal the meaning of things, it's very deceptive indeed.

Definition, pitcher = a large jug, usually rounded with a narrow neck and often of earthenware, used mainly for holding water.
A curious reference that I found (pitcher of water) is from Luke 22 in the New Testament:

Luke 22, KJV
10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
12 And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.

This only raises more questions. An act of misdirection in the story perhaps? It seems strange, but even still, maybe not the correct answer.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm trying to look past the bible and mainstream astrology to find the root of this.
I'll be back if you like. You got me interested. It sounds sincere.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Illuminati seem to keep popping up in strange places, places were I don't normally find men. Are you associated to or just have a general interest in the Illuminati?

By the way, I chose intentionally such a boring topic name so that the majority would skip this thread completely :-) The world doesn't need more potential worries, how could I be sure of the one or the other, but I still need to solve the puzzle.

Please note, that the version of the story presented here is not the complete document.The pitcher of water should be a metaphor for something, but that does not always have to be the case I guess.

edit on 27-4-2011 by ravenflt because: shortedned

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
Water jug.
Symbol for Aquarius.
Mean anything to you?

Im aquarious, what does it mean to you...

i know nothing of astrology

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

When I returned to my other computer just after I had finished my previous comment in this thread here earlier, I got back to the game I was playing earlier today, I thought to myself "Ahhh time to relax...." and ran over to a Hobbit that gives out quests to players. Guess what he had to say?

Quest: Unwell Water
"You must do something about this foul water before someone else fails ill!".

You just have to love those metaphors and dualities this revealed?
But again I will have to ask, is it the correct answer?

new topics

top topics

join