It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange and Incredible Dimension Shift!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Okay, this has just happened to me, and I am still in complete and utter amazement!!!

Let's recap the events leading up to this.

So I had braces from 2005-2007. I finally got them off and I was very happy with my straight teeth. I was given a retainer so I could maintain my straight smile.

On a camping trip in 2008, I lost my retainer. A replacement retainer was expensive, and we never got around to buying a new one.

The years go by. It is now 2011. My teeth have stayed relatively straight, with a few minor shifts here and there. Overall, they are still basically straight and aligned, but not that perfect "right after braces" look I had and maintained while I had my retainer.

A week ago, I randomly think about my retainer, and wondered how my life would be if I still had my retainer.

Last night, I had a really intense dream. In my dream, I find my retainer, and I remember being extremely overjoyed. In my dream, I put in my retainer and go about my life in my dream.

I wake up this morning, and go about my day. I notice that my top row of teeth, somehow feel tighter, closer together. I look in the mirror and am amazed! They look like how they did when I had my retainer!!!!!!!

It is still mind blowing me right this instant!

It is like while I was asleep in this world, I shifted into another world where I still had my retainer, and during my time in that alternate dimension, I was wearing my retainer and those effects transferred into this reality!

This is awesome. Please share your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The power of suggestion! nothing like it..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the coolest part was that I remembered this dream while I was reading this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Had a Confirmed Time Slip"

I'm still trying to process this.

What an interesting day.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I wish my life could work like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As we draw closer to 2012 we will notice that reality isn't as solid as we once thought. We will begin to manifest
our desires into reality with much greater ease. If we all pay attention we'll probably find that we are already doing it to some degree. Soon, there will be NO mistaking it.

read My thread about something similar that happened to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Proof of the power of the WILL.
I have willpowered away scars. Your story reminds me of this.
Whatever you are doing, you are doing it right.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Now this is really interesting...

My teeth have shifted back out of perfect alignment.

Ask anyone with a retainer, you have to wear it to feel the effects.

I will try an experiment.

When I go to bed tonight and dream, I will try manifest the retainer again and see what happens.

But it truly was bizzare. This morning, it really did feel as if I had worn a retainer all night.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well I went too bed skint and woke up with £20 in my pocket beat that

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Cool, OP. Not doubting your experience, but it would be awesome if you had before and after pics for us to see/compare!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I wake up this morning, and go about my day. I notice that my top row of teeth, somehow feel tighter, closer together. I look in the mirror and am amazed! They look like how they did when I had my retainer!!!!!!!

Are you certain you weren't still dreaming?

I have had quite a number of dreams where I have woken up, gone about the normal activities of the day, only later to realize, on waking again, that I had still been dreaminng. A dream within a dream.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
As we draw closer to 2012 we will notice that reality isn't as solid as we once thought. We will begin to manifest
our desires into reality with much greater ease. If we all pay attention we'll probably find that we are already doing it to some degree. Soon, there will be NO mistaking it.

read My thread about something similar that happened to me.

agree, it can occur unconsciously, but if we focus ... marriage occurs between consciousness and the intriguing quantum dynamics. You may experience with some exercises if you like, they can really be surprised.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Either way, it is the power of mind at work.
Either something physical happened or you're kidding yourself.
Is there really any difference in the two?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm convinced that the human mind is WAY more powerful than we can even imagine it to be...all that prevents us from achieving whatever we want is doubt and fear. Ever heard that story about that huge elephant being held in place only by a chain in his leg attached to a small stake he could effortlessly destroy? Thing is, he was trained since he was only a small baby to believe he couldn't break free from the stake.
Some time ago, someone posted a story here in ATS about how he went to sleep in jail and woke up at home and nobody even remembered the crime he commited. In fact, "There are more things between heaven and earth then dreamed of in your philosophy."

Cheers!
edit on 28/4/2011 by Raven_Heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This seems to be more a Teeth-Shift then a Time-Shift.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
this reminds me of when I was little. My mom bought me this little box of pastles ,they were in a cardboard shelf type box where you could pull out all the little draws. I had broke loads of the pastles and lost most of them and I remember thinking before I went to bed, I hope i find them tommorrow its a shame that I have spoilt my present. Woke up in the morning got it out my toy box, all pastols neatly inside. Not brand new they were used but some that i had even snapped were no longer snapped and they were all there.

My mom had not replaced it or anything. I always remember that as on of those completely baffling moments.

new topics

top topics

join