It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Crop circles have always interested me, as people have mentioned there are many that remain unexplained.

The British Army have attempted to mimic some of these designs and not even come close to the original results.

Unsolved Mysteries - UFO Files - Crop Circles

Above is a link to StageVu which has a nice video on Crop Circles in Britain and a few other countries. It has some interesting information and also has the footage of the British Army attempting to mimic one of these elaborate designs.

(Sorry, you may have to skip through the video to find the crop circles segment. If you recieve a 403 error when trying to play it please search StageVu for the video. They dont allow playback from links sometimes.)
edit on 26/4/11 by TrixXxtaR because: Link Correction.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Considering that many of these were proven to be man-made, and ZERO of them have been proven to be made by aliens or haarp or anything else, I'd think people would come to the conclusion that yes.. these are man-made. Why in the world would an alien leave a message in crops?

Why would the U.S. "test" haarp leaving inane message on foreign soil, which would probably be considered an act of war if they were caught?

College students have been able to recreate many of the effects reported in some of the circles. Yes.. only some, because official testing is done in very few.

It's also rather telling that many are made in the same locales - almost as if I dunno.. people who live nearby make these as a hobby.

But it doesn't matter - even though there will continue to be proof that people make them, and a lack of proof that aliens do, people will want to believe in them. Heck, last year a group of people admitted to make one huge circle (butterfly/man design), even took a photo of their group, explained how they did it, and STILL people here insisted it was not man-made! There is just no reasoning with these folks - so here we ago, another season of annoying attention seekers making circles, and gullible people who will argue for months about their "secret meaning," giving these bored people a reason to keep making their "art."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Anyone who believes all crop circles are man made need serious help. You cannot prove it! Those who are made made look like crap and take days. Show me! show me one man made crop circle that matches the mayan calender one, the face with the binary code, the jelly-fish etc.
How annoying that any thread on this topic turns into this.
Twice! Twice ! it has been filmed! made by lightballs! Scientifically confirmed. And STILL still you must say impossible, it cannot be. arhh good lord. Tell me how these people make this overnight in the dark ?? you are defying logic

edit on 26-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Scientifically confirmed to have been made by light balls? Who were the scientists that confirmed that?

edit on 26-4-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by Extralien

I thought it was common knowledge by now that these are human made...
It has been demonstrated several times that even the more advanced crop circles can be made by humans.

Can you show me a demonstration of man made crop circles, where the crops are not destroyed but layin in a 49 degree angle?

because all "man made" crop circles iv seen have destroyed crops....and the allegedly "real" ones...dont

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some crop circles just can't be man-made, like this one with decrypted message in binary code. It says: "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING"

That crop circle is really complex, and it would take long to make one.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

That crop circle is really complex, and it would take long to make one.

It is and it probably did.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanegm

Would someone debunk this? I highly doubt this was man made. If so, well sh*t...

Can you debunk the graffitti on this subway train? If you can't then aliens must have done it right

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Yep, I agree with you. Perfection is the only form of a real crop circle.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yes, that one is the fractal representation of Pi.
Lets see some MIT students make an exact copy of that one in just 4 hours.
I will even let them make it during the day. 1 PM - 5 PM Good luck.

The - We oppose deception- with a Grey portrait is also real.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
one thing I would like to point out is that the crop this circle is in is oilseed rape. If a person were to go traipsting through that field, everything they wore and came in contact with would be destroyed by the oilseed secretions. I would like to see any person go out without a protective suit and run around through here. Alien, maybe not; However a hugh problem and destruction of personal property just to go vandalize some guy's field sounds just as unlikely. Have loved the crop circles for decades. Thanks op

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Ahmose
It represents Pi.
pi = 3.14159265
Some crop circles are real, and not made by humans.
Simple as that.

The Great Pyramid at Giza represents Pi by using sacred geometry and squaring the circle...
was that also not made by humans?

The Great Pyramid at Giza was not made in 5 minutes at 5AM.

I think it took them about 20 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Some crop formations have been discovered in fields with NO tram lines or easy entry and exit routes that would leave no visible or detectable signs of human manipulation in the form of trampled crops;No how would one leave no visible traces of trampling in and out of a crop field without any signs;

Some formations have been judged to have needed certain time frames at night in order for them to be successfully crated without detection by passing motorists , farmers or crop sprayers in the air;Some huge ones would need a large number of people working at certain time frames in order for it to be completed in time before discovery by farmer ect, there are are a certain number of these large and highly complex formations that cast huge improbabilities of huge numbers of people working at certain time frames;

Then there are formations that have appeared in crops like rape seed, a hard and brittle crop that would break if bent to a certain way, there was one in such a crop that was completed bent and laid out without any damage or breaking to the crop and its stems , if any one would care to try and bend a crop like rape seed WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO THE STEMS OR BREAKAGE TO THE CROP and then create a design too ,could they post it here for proof that it could be done;

While a big percentage of formations are man made there is like in the UFO enigma ,formations that appear genuine and unknown; Why would ETs want to leave designs in crop formations, "FEELERS"," test reactions" and designs left for those that understand the meaning of them;There is a lot more to crop formations than drunken/organised plankers if one digs deeper down that particular rabbit hole;

The below text is interesting too, some formations do appear to be from possible unknown sources also;

CIENTISTS RECORD FLASHES AS MYSTERY aliens crop CIRCLES FORM IN ENGLISH CORNFIELDS LONDON - Excited scientists said they recorded evidence on Wednesday that could solve the centuries-old mystery of crop circles in English cornfields which have aroused speculation of visitors from outer space. Experts filmed two big crop circles being made during the night amid a barrage of unexplained flashing lights in a field in the southern county of Wiltshire. It was the first known recording of the formation of symmetrical crop circles that have puzzled Englishmen since the Middle Ages.

Andrews said the crop circles could not be a hoax. "We have high-quality equipment here and we have indeed secured on high-quality equipment a major event," he said. Asked what caused the real aliens crop circles, Andrews said: "As you can imagine, this only happened some hours ago. We have experts arriving by the minute here now to analyze this. We do have something of great, great significance." Describing the real aliens crop circles, he said: "One formation is about 100 metres in diameter, a crop circle with two satellites and two concentric rings, another brother nearby about 50 per cent of the size of its nearby neighbour." Andrews said the field had been cordoned off. "We're doing nothing more now until we have helicopters over the top to film in detail what we have before anybody enters that field."

link; real-aliens.awardspace.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Another rape seed crop circle May 22, 2010.
Excellent field report: DNA pattern weaved into the outer circle! That is kind of hard to do at 2 AM
with night vision goggles on your head.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Anyone who believes all crop circles are man made need serious help. You cannot prove it! Those who are made made look like crap and take days. Show me! show me one man made crop circle that matches the mayan calender one, the face with the binary code, the jelly-fish etc.
How annoying that any thread on this topic turns into this.
Twice! Twice ! it has been filmed! made by lightballs! Scientifically confirmed. And STILL still you must say impossible, it cannot be. arhh good lord. Tell me how these people make this overnight in the dark ?? you are defying logic

edit on 26-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

Serious help? I almost stopped reading right there. All the videos have been proven to be fakes. EVERY alleged incident of magnetic anomalies or abnormal stalk growth has failed to be reproduced by independent studies. There's not a single incident that can be pointed to, which shows any sort of "unnatural" features besides being intelligently-created designs in crops.

The worst thing about you is that you are "absolutely convinced" that man cannot create this. He can create the Sistine Chapel, the Mona Lisa, the Sydney Opera House, etc. etc. etc. etc. but he CANNOT create a few designs in some wheat fields? Shame on you. Seriously, shame on you for thinking that the designs alone are so far beyond the capacity of man that you would chastise someone for believing they were *not* alien.

I believe in UFOs, I believe we're being closely observed by non-human intelligent entities, and to be honest, I used to think that some crop circles were real. But then I got into a two-week long argument with a British man who claimed that he was part of a group that makes crop circles. He had a vile attitude but he was extremely intelligent and made brutal sense.

I threw everything I had at him - what I thought was a considerable arsenal of "evidence" - however, it turned out that literally all but a small handful of those "anomalous studies", including magnetic disturbances and abnormal crop growth, traced back to BLT Research. The rest traced back to a Canadian crop circle group that was equally unscientific. Not a single claim they make has ever been reproduced by independent studies. If you go looking, which I implore you to do, you will find that the only other scientists which deal with BLT refute their claims one by one until nothing is left but wishful thinking.

After all of the exotic claims are debunked, all that's left is the intricacy of the designs themselves. Are you really prepared to say that a group of intelligent, dedicated and skilled individuals couldn't create something so beautiful? I further urge you to study the history of crop circles. You won't find any before the 1970s, while UFOs have been recorded as far as 40,000 years ago. There's your first major contradiction. They started out simple and steadily grew in complexity. There's your second major contradiction. ET circles would have started out with the hologram-circles we see lately.

Believe what you want but don't underestimate just how creative and artistic man can be.

You can find reports of crop circles before the 70s but they are vastly different from today's. Being into UFOs I've read about them. They speak of circular burn marks in crop fields, where they've been incinerated. Or of witches dancing in a circle in the middle of the night, where a roughly-trodden circle remained the next morning. My favorite of these crop circles which aren't crop circles is an incident in the 1800s where a farmer had 3 fields of crops. A metallic object slowly drifted across the fields, and the crops below it immediately turned into a stone-like material and became inedible, stopped growing, etc. Clearly a UFO incident. But none of these pre-1970s incidents have anything in common with modern crop circles besides the fact that they occur around crops.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Another rape seed crop circle May 22, 2010.
Excellent field report: DNA pattern weaved into the outer circle! That is kind of hard to do at 2 AM
with night vision goggles on your head.

Who said they were only using night-vision goggles? That's your first mistake. This is the hand-held computer age, with ultra-precise GPS equipment that is affordable to most working people. Your prejudices are limiting your creativity. Learn the technology, be creative, and I wager that you could create any pattern you've ever seen in a crop circle.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
See the crop circle segment on National Geographic's series: "Is it Real?" Some crops circle artists are tested to see if they can make a good circle in 5 hours at night--they did.

Why crop circles are still brought up as a mystery is a greater mystery than the circles themselves.

I do feel sorry for the farmers who lose literally tons of grain because these so called artists want publicity and continue to hoax the gullible.

Crop circles are really just another form of destructive graffiti.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Terrible! Sloppy work. But practice makes perfect as they say.

I find it hard to believe that this is the first Crop Circle of the Year? We are already moveing into the 2nd quarter of the year. If this is true (which I HIGHLY doubt) Crop Circles have been on the serious decline it appears. I wonder why? Has the fad worn off, kinda like graffiti has.

With GPS, super high tech engineer tools..., (lasers) ect, I'd expect to see higher quality Circles more regularly. Every now and then one will make me go, wow, excellent piece of work. But for the most part many seem fairly easy to produce.

I'm much more Amazed by say... some of Da Vinci's drawings of human anatomy and technical drawings (especially given how little was known of each at the time), and many of his paintings, than any Crop Circle I've ever seen, and I've looked through websites, as well as books full of them.

Sorry but I have to vote ALL Crop Circles = Man-made.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Do people really get together and draw out complex geometeric patterns in corn; for fun? You could build a community center for the homeless if you got time like that...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Scientifically confirmed to have been made by light balls? Who were the scientists that confirmed that?

edit on 26-4-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

Not many i do not think as this subject comes with ridicule and character assassinations ,so most scientists will not touch it due to their creditability and jobs;One scientist did though and his findings was peer reviewed, excepted and published in the much respected PHYSIOLOGIA PLANTARUM , the texts below will show he came to some very interesting conclusions and findings after his research on the possibility of at present unknown balls of light/energy having some origins for some crop formations; This peer reviewed paper needs to be read to fully understand what this man discovered;

PHYSIOLOGIA PLANTARUM 111: 123–125. 2001 Physiologia Plantarum 2001 Dispersion of energies in worldwide crop formations. Physiol Plant 105: 615–624 Eltjo H. Haselhoff Dutch Centre for Crop Circle Studies, Oude Sultan 1, 5629 KV Eindho6en, The Netherlands Received 7 January 2000

It is demonstrated that this model fits well to their experimental data and suggests that the pulvinus length increase in crop-circle formations is caused by an electromagnetic point source, located at a finite height above the field in which the formations appeared. The same model does, however, not fit a hand-made formation, investigated earlier by the author

suggest that pulvinus length expansion in crop circles is a thermo-mechanic effect, possibly induced by a kind of electromagnetic point source. Data obtained from a simple hand-made formation did not reveal the same characteristics.

link for pdf;
www.ecn.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join