It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by Extralien

I thought it was common knowledge by now that these are human made...
It has been demonstrated several times that even the more advanced crop circles can be made by humans.

and I thought it was common knowledge that MANY crop circles have anomalies that cannot be explained, or done by humans. There are things within the genuine crop circles that humans cannot cause.

Do your research!
Seriously.

many of these are made by people...
but some are not! and the Science has been done to prove this.

But if you don't care to know...
I don't much care to inform .

Deny what now?

p.s.. I also think this one is man-made.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Also for those interested a new movie is out - it's VERY well done. Enjoy! (2 hours full length movie)

Crop Circles - Quest For Truth.

Very good movie thus far.. The first 15 min says a lot about the validity of the phenomenon.

b

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Would someone debunk this? I highly doubt this was man made. If so, well sh*t...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
well, hoax or not, it accurately computes the powers of 2 up to 32 (2^5)

2nd line

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Which one does that and how?

I'd like to know that info, more to satisfy my curiosity rather than demanding any proof be made..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by charlyv

Which one does that and how?

I'd like to know that info, more to satisfy my curiosity rather than demanding any proof be made..

The image 2 posts above yours.

It represents Pi.
pi = 3.14159265

See this image for "how"
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Some crop circles are real, and not made by humans.
Simple as that.

Not saying this is one of them, Just saying.
But I doubt people made the Pi circle.

Earlier you said "I thought it was "common knowledge" these are made by man"
But you do not even know of the Pi circle?
You must get with the program mate!
I guess I will suggest again, as I did in my previous post..
Do your research...
you will be very surprised at the findings...

Until then...
Stop being silly.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Try this. Switch over and search for snow circles. Same phenomenon in a snow field showing no foot prints around the field. Then recognizing that something non-human could produce this in a snow field, ask yourself why they could not produce it in a wheat field.
All these crop circles have been explained?
I don't think so.
I know there are people who like to say that, but they are merely expressing an opinion. What proof has anyone offered you that resulted in your accepting that they have all been established as man-made?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

And WHO is so interested in forwarding the "common knowledge" that these are all man-made??

Get a full list of every reported crop circle around the planet over the last many years and I think you might get an inkling of what a long shot that idea really is.

I am currently studying Laura Knight's data on these. They are not particularly easy to interpret. They are obviously some sort of effort to communicate something.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

(OP Post circle)
Start at the center, filled in center =0
first circle 1
second circle 2
4 circles outer 4
bisections (filled in) 8
outer section areas 16
all sections 32

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
They are not particularly easy to interpret. They are obviously some sort of effort to communicate something.

Hmmm well how many years have they been trying to send us a message? I guess Hu-mons are not to smart then if they still don't get it yet

edit on 26-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
It represents Pi.
pi = 3.14159265
Some crop circles are real, and not made by humans.
Simple as that.

The Great Pyramid at Giza represents Pi by using sacred geometry and squaring the circle...
was that also not made by humans?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
well, hoax or not, it accurately computes the powers of 2 up to 32 (2^5)
2nd line

AMAZING!!!
Surely no Hu-mon could have come up with such a message....

errr so what exactly IS the message?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
Try this. Switch over and search for snow circles. Same phenomenon in a snow field showing no foot prints around the field.

KEWL I found this one done in the desert sand !!!! No footprints here either !!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f9241cd6e65.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SlackOps

We don't know if the aliens are perfect and i think aliens can be less advanced than us or inverse. Don't think aliens are perfect creatures !!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think the farmers should be allowed to shoot these freeloaders.Seriously can't these people find anything better to do with their time than messin w Mcgregors crops!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Damn, aliens would be really stupid to use these as geographic points on the earth...
Considering they would be highly advanced Id expect them to send and position camouflaged probes and devices around earth - not design primitive crop circles!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Glad the circles have started up again. I don't care who makes them man or alien many are simply beautiful and their designs fantastic. Some of the earlier ones with three spirals coming out would have been impossible for grass munchers to have made, although the one at the beginning of the thread does took a tad suspicious to me. Some of the circles have a clinical crispness to their layouts which don't suggest semi-drunk hobnailed grass munchers as their makers.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekintunun1

You are correct, although there were apparently three found.

This formation took by surprise the whole world, as is not usual to see them this time of the year.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The third one can be found here;

With everything that is going on in the world (and off it, ie the Sun) we might get some really interesting formations this year.
They are fascinating in many ways, but I often wonder why they only appear at certain times of the year, the UK seems to be the most historic location for them, and why does it seem we may be being 'drip fed' certain information.

Don't you just hope for a major series of formations that spell out something that is undeniable in its meaning and a clear cut message to everyone..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There's also this one from March in Mexico;

looking at the pictures it does seem very rough in its creation..

Are we going to see the gradual 'year round' appearance of these circles according to crop growing seasons of different regions?
Or are they all part of a growing number of Humans taking a bigger interest in manufacturing them?

As to why so many people would enjoy staying up all night just to make these circles for no gain of profit or fame is beyond me...
I can think of many other things to better my time with..
Like trying to capture the making of a circle on video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join