It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have no need to proove you wrong seeing as you just showed that you were. Again we see evidence of your ignorance and arrogance though as you fail to admit this to yourself even. It does not matter your choice was a hoax. But you go on your merry way oblivious to the reality of things, while you try and sway the truth of yourself.
edit on 25-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: .

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Zorgon didn´t implied all cropcircles are fake did he?

No I specifically said all crop circles that you can see and photograph are real... the question is WHO made them

When anyone can show me that even one was made by an Alien, then we will have something worthwhile to discuss, in the meantime its all just a matter of belief, isn't it?

Too bad they can't just send us a radio message back to answer the ones we sent out... but gave to come all this way every summer to mess up our crops...

And still we are no closer to the truth than we were the first crop circle (which btw were only circles with no patterns) So these aliens must have a lot of free time on their hands to do this year after year and the silly Hu-mons still don't get the message.

Seems it would be a lot easier to just land at one of those pubs and pop in for a Guiness
Bet that would get someones attention

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Im have no need to proove you wrong seeing as you just showed that you were.

Actually yes you do... this is ATS where those making the claim are expected to make their case with actual facts. Just because you say its so, doesn't make it so. Bet you are using these diversionary tactics because you CANNOT find any real evidence

Enjoy your bliss
And welcome to ATS you will get the hang of it eventually

edit on 25-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Still waiting on a response..

Edit to add: and please, save your self the time, and trouble don't come at me with un-logical reasoning, and stupud cheap beer jokes..

edit on 25-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
candian crop circles made by aliens.

Ummm that is a Canadian paper showing pictures of Crop Circle made in ENGLAND...

Crop circles are geometrical formations of flattened crops found in many countries but mainly in England.

Try again

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
One more time, you asked me...So how come the Aliens aren't using Canada as a pallet? I mean hundreds of acres of prime crops out west... Then you show me a picture of a Canadian crop circle. so ya you were dead wrong... Its you acting the fool displaying foolish pride. Im not laughing I do think your a joke though. Unless you can produce the identity of the hoaxer albeit a man, then they too remain alien... All of it facts...
edit on 25-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Still waiting on a response..

To what? you linked to my post

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
He won't find one because there is no such thing as a ALIEN made crop circle..
keep digging..

I agree...

Wait are you not the person who got all pissy at me for declaring hoax on the op?

You misunderstood... they are not a hoax, they are simply man made... perhaps you do not understand the difference? Since there are no Alien circles by your own statement, then the man made ones cannot be hoaxing alien circles

WOW! get your story straight.. either you believe or you don't.. I clearly do not..

I don't think you are in any position to be making ridiculous demands..

You need to hone your reading skills...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Must be that beer

edit on 25-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

One more time, you asked me...So how come the Aliens aren't using Canada as a pallet? I mean hundreds of acres of prime crops out west... Then you show me a picture of a Canadian crop circle. so ya you were dead wrong...

I showed you two pictures of Canadian crop circles that are most obviously MAN MADE, how is that being 'dead wrong' when I say "So how come the Aliens aren't using Canada as a pallet?" Is English no longer the official language of Canada?

Well maybe next time I come back you will have had time to find some good examples
Can't wait to see what you got

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Funny, If a crop circle is made it is almost always associated with E.T's.. So how is that not a hoax? knowingly creating the false impression of signs from above?

I know what you were getting at, But let's be real for a minute.. That photo was a hoax..

Lets define crop circle: any of various patterns, usually wholly or partly consisting of ring shapes, formed by the unexplained flattening of cereals growing in a field..

I explained the flattening.. so once again I DECALARE HOAX! stop twisting your words around, You have a thread full of people who can see exactly what you are doing..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

why did you leave out the rest of my post? dont claim it was not there because I only edited for spelling... I lie I added all of it facts...
edit on 25-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

edit on 25-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spaces needed

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Star for usage of the term "Hu-mons".

... and some other stuff.

Standby for face-palm...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I Agree with you! All they proved was that crop circles CAN be man made - however, they were of a much more simple design and did take all night long with flashing lights in the dark and lots of noise.

They didn't explain the more detailed designs - one in particular was discovered by a pilot who flew over the field and noticed nothing at all but on his return trip - there it was and a very detailed one at that.

A great mystery of our time still unsolved.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by juleol

Why have many crop circles with evidence which has defied any scientific means to proove, create, or duplicate the real mysteries as to how the crops themselves have been altered on a cellular level. And how they are unbroken and intertwined and laid low as if bowing down to a higher power. Nor can many begin to understand the science displayed in messages recieved and how this information is beyond our own current systems. Lets not forget the precision contained within these either and the lack of any human evidence left behind.

Above we see a nice try made by man, but you can be sure much of them defy any and all explanation as far as being hoaxed. And that says all you really need to know of the validity of the mystery behind the true crop circles of intrest.

Can you give me a source that isnt pseudo science??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
reply to post by zorgon

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

candian crop circles made by aliens.

And why exactly could these not be made by humans?? Just because it looks advanced to you means that it is alien origin??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I Agree with you! All they proved was that crop circles CAN be man made - however, they were of a much more simple design and did take all night long with flashing lights in the dark and lots of noise.

They didn't explain the more detailed designs - one in particular was discovered by a pilot who flew over the field and noticed nothing at all but on his return trip - there it was and a very detailed one at that.

A great mystery of our time still unsolved.

I have seen a video years ago about someone making ones that look very similar to those so called Canadian alien made ones.
I dont recall how many hours they used, but i am pretty damn sure they did it within one single night.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Before we get into re-hashing the same old debates I highly suggest everyone read this thread first.

Crop Circles...With Some Actual Evidence

It has lots of Debate, Evidence, Videos, Links, etc.

I know there are many new ATS members who may not be up to date on the debates regarding Crop Circles, however this thread has it all with 11 pages and 105 stars it's worth a read.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Also for those interested a new movie is out - it's VERY well done. Enjoy! (2 hours full length movie)

Crop Circles - Quest For Truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Fellow "energy sensitives"? This circle is bogus. All past ones that were real emitted very high, beneficial frequencies that could be easily "read" from their photos. This one and the other fakes emit nothing. This "assessment" may sound fanciful/delusional, but perhaps other "sensitives" will corroborate this POV. Anyway, that's my take

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

The hard work of these field teams and their careful adherence to field-sampling protocols has contributed enormously to the on-going discoveries in the laboratory and the large data-base of factual information which now exists. Nancy Talbott is President of BLT Research Team Inc.
www.bltresearch.com...
Although some instances of the phenomenon known as “crop circles” are apparently created by people, scientific analysis of the affected plants and soils indicates that slightly more than 90% of formations tested have a more interesting—and more complex—causation. The BLT Research Team (John Burke, William. C. Levengood, Nancy Talbott has been systematically studying plants and soils sampled from crop formations in the U.S, Canada, England, and several other countries since 1989, and then comparing these plants and soils to control samples taken at various specific distances away from the formations, but in the same fields.

The results of this research have been published in two peer-reviewed scientific journals in 1994 and 1995. The 1994 paper1 discussed the plant abnormalities documented, and the 1995 paper2 presented the finding of meteoric iron on plant stems and in the soil. A third paper has been submitted for publication which presents the discovery that observed plant alterations often follow the well-known Beer-Lambert Principle in physics,3 which describes the absorption of electromagnetic energy by matter.

Williamm. C. Levengood, a Michigan biophysicist with more than 40 years experience working both in industry and at the University of Michigan, does most of the laboratory work. He holds a B.S. in Physics and Mathematics from the University of Toledo, an M.A. is Bioscience from Ball State University, an M.S. in Biophysics from the University of Michigan, and a Ph.D. equivalent based also on work completed at the University of Michigan
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

In 1991 Michael Chorost and Marshall Dudley, two American nuclear physicists, set out to perform various scientific tests on crop formations. A hardened scientist, Chorost was nevertheless impressed by the subtle details in the swirling of plants, "technical and artistic masterpieces," he commented.

After subjecting a number of seed and soil samples to rigorous lab analysis, their main discovery was that the soil in genuine formations contained no less than four, short-lived radioactive isotopes- vanadium, europium, tellurium, and ytterbium.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Theres a few examples as you can see these individuals are well trained, with serious scientific abilities, and the fields and methods are credible...

edit on 26-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spacing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join