It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All nice to meet you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
TextText Hi, I found this site while looking for a new computer and it grabbed my attention. So once I got home and fixed my current one I had a look and found a site that I love, the topics here are definitely to my tastes (I have already posted on the Giza Stonehenge ley line thread).

I hope that this site keeps going for a long tie to come.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Helspawn

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Welcome.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Welcome to the community! I am sure you will have fun here!

I certainly do!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Welcome, I too became a member is Jan. of this year 2011 but have been on this site for 3 or 4 years now, ATS members are the "breaking news" people, you will see it here before anywhere else. Which I think is what I like the best, to be informed and kept informed by intelligent people who have a desire to find out just what is really happening to the world...and us.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Welcome, I am new here as well. ATS is a love/hate for me, I can't seem to get anything done!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd just like to say im new here as from today to. I love this site so many good topics and opinons.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi there and yes your will definitely lose some sleep cruising this site. Nothing is better than ATS just make sure you have a thick skin and keep the rapid fire emotions at bay.
Nice to meet you.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy it here. Cya around.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS and have a flag on me.

It looks like you're having trouble with your avatar. You could either copy this pic from my thread and save it to your pics then copy the "use as avatar" code and paste it into your avatar box on your tools page.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a545115fcaa.jpg[/atsimg]

Or you could copy this code and paste it into your avatar box. (Take out the space between the http)

ht tp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a545115fcaa.jpg

I recommend copying and loading it to your own profile otherwise, it might disappear if I delete it some time in the future.

Good luck, and have fun on ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome all and enjoy. If you start your day here you'll get to w#$% late or miss the poker tournament or bypass the weeks new anime now why did I get online this time??

new topics

top topics

join