It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qaeda hiding nuclear bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.alarabiya.net...

The self-professed mastermind of the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States has warned that al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a “nuclear hell storm” if Osama bin Laden is captured, according to a WikiLeaks cable revealed on Monday.
By SARA GHASEMILEE
Al Arabiya with Agencies

So we have a story about how Wikileaks has released files that say Al Qaeda has nuclear bomb in Europe? I find it strange that Wikileaks does not say this. And I would think Wikileaks would have that posted every where as there greatest secret uncovered. We all know that Assange has been arrested and is being held and Wikileaks has basicly been at a stand still with no new information being released. So has Wikileaks been turned into a propaganda machine to tell lies because theres no one from Wikileaks to deny anything now?

I notice that this news page list several social media links for Facebook, Twitter and others. Those are the favorite propaganda and government over throw sources the USAID and DOD like to use now.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My Guess...

The New False Flag.

Next Step...

Martial Law reborn in Europe and extending to the US.

Just my guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Heres a story where she tlks about uprising in Mauritania that was started on Facebook and how the country suffered from Al-Qaeda. But there is no history of Al-Qaeda ever being there. More propaganda from this lady?

english.alarabiya.net...

About 20 percent of the 3.3 million Mauritanian population currently lives on less than $1.25 per day. The country is one of the worst hit by al-Qaeda activity in the Islamic Maghreb.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1999, Mauritanian Foreign Minister Ahmed Sid’Ahmed and his Israeli counterpart David Levy signed an agreement in Washington DC, USA, on 28 October, establishing full diplomatic relations with Mauritania. The signing ceremony was held at the U.S. State Department in the presence of U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. Mauritania thereby joined Egypt, Palestine, and Jordan as the only members of the Arab League to officially recognize Israel. Ould Taya also started co-operating with the United States in antiterrorism activities, which was criticized by human rights NGOs, who talked of an exaggeration and instrumentation of alleged terrorist activities for geopolitical aims.

Sounds like we have a propaganda agent named SARA GHASEMILEE.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, its really easy for terrorists to get a nuke to a bulk drug exporting country. Hijack a load of drugs stash active nukes small ones 20 mile blast radius ones. in random bricks of drugs and make the delivery. to the U.S bound semi-submersible drug-running mini sub. once the bombs get into America you GPS them wait for good locations like our major dealers drug house drop point and then detonate them.

#ing asses noted.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Since Libya and N.Korea have the largest submarine fleets and the subs from the 50's were used to launch missles but I'm thinking off the US coast and not in Europe.My appologies for interupting your training thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No, Wikileaks isn't at a standstill. Infact, they began releasing a new trove of documents today. [LINK]

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I doubt if America wants Obama captured at this point. From the general consensus it seems he's pretty frail and may even be close to death.

If America were to capture him and put him on trial it would definetly have a huge motivational effect for Al-Quida. It's better if they just let him fade away as he really is no longer in control of anything as far as I can tell.

I'm not an expert on this organization but that's my impression.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

Well im going by Wikileaks.
www.wikileaks.de...
mirror.wikileaks.info...

Guess this is there new release.
wikileaks.ch...
edit on 25-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Even after reading the file she quotes, It still does not say what she says it does.
wikileaks.ch...

o (U) Detainee told his interrogators that al-Qaida had planned to create a "nuclear
hell storm" in America.6e

She does not even have the right country. And there is nothing about a hidden bomb.
The report mentions Europe one time.

" SA-RIY-040721-90007-61707, Analyst Note: This is a reference to communication nodes set in place to relay
messages between al-Qaida headquarters and the 9/l I cell members; one in Afghanistan: one in Pakistan, one in
_ Europe and one in the US.

edit on 25-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

She does not even have the right country. And there is nothing about a hidden bomb. The report mentions Europe one time.

Your right about it saying nothing about a hidden bomb.
In detainee, Abu Al-Libi report it says the device was reportedly located in Europe.

Here is the link page 9
Wikileaks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsOfNothing

Did you also happen to notice where that particular detainee had lived ?

"In mid-2003, detainee moved his family to Abbottabad, PK and worked between Abbottabad and Peshawar"

top topics

join