It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria launches bloody new crackdown as U.S. threatens sanctions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Ben81Dont underestimate China and Russia
Will they let Nato strike inside Syria .. dont think so

Why not?...

They let them attack Iraq, Afghanistan, drones within Pakistan, Libya... to name a few.
I'm sure Russia/China have, oil, interests in those countries??...

I say they were VERY strategicaly patient so far

while preparing and arming themself to the teeth
they have weapons against us satelites and anti carrier missiles ready to use
those weapons would have not been build unless they though the risk of using them were very high
to confront the mighty US .. but now with the 3-4 wars we have .. the beast is weakened
adding the 15 trillion federal debts .
if Nato or the Us decide to make Syria a Lybia number 2 .. then we have this infamous WW3

China owns pretty much the us right now
China "We Own the USA" pub on CNN
thats why the US will never be nuked by Russia or China unless it is very necessary
they will try to invade first from all side
with the US population hostage .. it would be suicidal to launch a counter nuke move on China/Russia

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The only truth at this moment is they are massacreing people in the streets of Syria right now, in droves.

This is hardly confirmed by any independent media, and in addition it's not know who these people are.

Let me put it to you this way, accept a whole bunch of money and weapons from Chinese Intelligence Agents, and get together a few thousand Americans and take to the streets of Washington DC and wait for that great big hug.

You will probably be shot, clubbed, and bombed before you get that hug, but you wait for it anyway.

So in Syria can you accept a whole bunch of money and weapons from the CIA and get a few thousand other Syrians together to take to the streets of Damascus and get a hug?

Evidently not!

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The only truth at this moment is they are massacreing people in the streets of Syria right now, in droves.

This is hardly confirmed by any independent media, and in addition it's not know who these people are.

Let me put it to you this way, accept a whole bunch of money and weapons from Chinese Intelligence Agents, and get together a few thousand Americans and take to the streets of Washington DC and wait for that great big hug.

You will probably be shot, clubbed, and bombed before you get that hug, but you wait for it anyway.

So in Syria can you accept a whole bunch of money and weapons from the CIA and get a few thousand other Syrians together to take to the streets of Damascus and get a hug?

Evidently not!

Go figure.

Total disinfo, the Iranians are in Syria. Unless your going to twist Iran is really CIA backed I don't see your lies getting any traction.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Lets take this a step further Proto shall we?

Now that TinFoilTP and friends have been armed and funded by Chinese Intelligence Agents and taken to the streets in what is still a very small foreign funded minority, if the American Government fires on them, should this grant the Chinese Government who helped to instigate it all the right to start bombing America Government Facilities, targeting it's leaders, and killing civilians as collateral damage in the process?

Or would they really just be using a small group of Americans as sacrificial lambs to use as the pretext for war against America?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You need to think first about this question from my above post:

How many days do you think it would take before the us riot police have the shoot to kill orders if there is a revolution in the USA ?

why no one though of that question before .. amaze me
mubarak .. gaddafi .. assad .. killing rioters in the streets
just imagine first the response of the US if people were unstopable in the street trashing everything
blocking the road ... (economy would crash for sure)
they need more time to steal more of the tax payers money ..

Obama would not accept rioters in the street
Martial law would be declared
with a 15 trillions dollars debts .. the revolution is inevitable

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

That would be the Iran who's government was set up with the aide of George H W Bush in the final days of the prolonged hostage crisis at the American embassy, prolonged because Regan and Bush did not want the hostages free until Carter lost at the poles?

Or would that be the Iranian Government who's President gives Master Mason Handshakes to talk show hosts like Larry King?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Federal Reserve owns the US.

They own more than all of the foreign debt holders combined.

China and Russia are in no position to really do anything. The Federal Reserve and the BIS hold all of the cards in this game, the Shanghai Cooperative doesn't even have a seat at the table.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ten days after 9/11 the U.S. government had already decided to attack Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran.
presscore.ca...

We've got a couple left on the list still!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That would be the Iran who's government was set up with the aide of George H W Bush in the final days of the prolonged hostage crisis at the American embassy, prolonged because Regan and Bush did not want the hostages free until Carter lost at the poles?

Or would that be the Iranian Government who's President gives Master Mason Handshakes to talk show hosts like Larry King?

No, that would be the Iran who refused to deal with Carter anymore after he failed to free the hostages with his commando raid. No masonic witchcraft scarey make believe stuff required.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't see this becoming WW3 either, I don't see China or Russia getting that involved unless things start happening to close to home as in a war near their borders which I don't see any of this heading towards, if it were happening in Eastern Europe or Taiwan then maybe but the ME? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So you are totally forgetting how former CIA Director George H W Bush with strong ties to the SAVAK inside of Iran met with in Paris and arranged for the Ayatola Khoemani to return to Iran from Exile in exchange for him using his influence with the students to wait until the day after the Presidential elections to release the hostages.

Or did you never know?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I don't see this becoming WW3 either, I don't see China or Russia getting that involved unless things start happening to close to home as in a war near their borders which I don't see any of this heading towards, if it were happening in Eastern Europe or Taiwan then maybe but the ME? I doubt it.

There is an old expression that goes along the lines of "he who controls the ME controls the world" and that was before oil came into the Great Game.. and I for one am of the opinion that the great game is still running and being played out before our eyes.

Another interesting theory runs along the lines of theorising a Geographical Pivot area exists.. the theory turns the world into a world Island with the ME/Russia at it's heart. The guiding rules run along the lines of who controls the heartland controls the world Island and who controls the world island controls the world..

So if the theory is correct all nations that want to control the world need to control the heartland of the world Island.. and by default it is in the interests of all who want to control the world to prevent their opponents from controlling the heartland.

Halford Mackinder
en.wikipedia.org...
Heartland Theory
en.wikipedia.org...

ETA
but then again it all could be bunk
edit on 25/4/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul have figured out everything from the start
and some think he his a nut job ...

Ron Paul would be the best President since JFK

he explain the healthcare issue .. perfectly

PLEASE LISTEN TO HIM

Whoopie = Troll
edit on 4/25/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The only truth at this moment is they are massacreing people in the streets of Syria right now, in droves. This is hardly confirmed by any independent media, and in addition it's not know who these people are.

Evidently not!

Go figure.

GREAT POST!! This needs to be starred.. Hell, it deserves a thread of it's own!!
edit on 25-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

The turth is, Syria is a pretty closed society and we don't know who the 'opposition' is.

I am opposed to the US Government and many people are too, but would all of them support me, if for instance the only reason I am opposed to the US Government is because I think we should invade Canada and make all Canadians unpaid domestic servants, now how many people still support me being opposed to the US Government?

What more people?

Oh my gosh, everyone?

Wow so sorry about that Canadian Dream I sure hope I haven't accidently started something I can't finish!

Free Canada!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
On CNN (tv)

THEY SHOOT ON EVERYTHING THAT MOVE
brutal new crackdown by the syrian forces

with a new title that past less often
Assad Regime tell that it was protecting Daraa from terrorist group
sound familiar ?

another title was .. US and UN talk about Syrian sanctions
so far no talk of military option
sound familiar ?

the Iran and Syria war was delayed many times..
now with this new ME revolution in Syria .. military option is the ONLY option
they have a big open door and Assad know whats coming
edit on 4/25/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Lol we are 30 millions people living in the second biggest country in the world ...
no army cant occupied that much forest zone

we would certainly win in a gerrila war

imagine 30 millions Rambo 1

WE ARE CANADA
GIVE THEM NOTHING TAKE THEM EVERYTHINGGGGGGG
is our devise

this is what we look like canadians

chainsaws in almost everyhouse to ahah

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So you are totally forgetting how former CIA Director George H W Bush with strong ties to the SAVAK inside of Iran met with in Paris and arranged for the Ayatola Khoemani to return to Iran from Exile in exchange for him using his influence with the students to wait until the day after the Presidential elections to release the hostages.

Or did you never know?

Kohmeini returned on Thursday, 1 February 1979
Hostage crisi begins on Nov 4 1979
Carter lost office on On January 20, 1981

Your revisionist history does not coincide with historical fact.
Kohmeini returned to Iran first
Then the hostages were taken
then 444 days later Carter lost

Go back to disinfo 101.

Here, for the youngsters to digest

Khomeini returns to Iran

Two weeks later, on Thursday, 1 February 1979, Khomeini returned in triumph to Iran

Iran Hostage Crisis begins

1979 Nov 4
Iran Hostage Crisis Begins - Iranian Militants Seize the U.S. Embassy in Tehran

Carter years

On January 20, 1981, minutes after Carter's term in office ended, the 52 U.S. captives held at the U.S. embassy in Iran were released, ending the 444-day Iran hostage crisis.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Bush arranged for Khomenis return.

Khomeni refused to release hostages until Regan/Bush took power.

Details negotiated in Paris by Bush.

The dates of Khomenis return have nothing to do with that.

My whole point is that the CIA helped install Khomeni.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
every western country would react the exact same way if there was a genuine threat to their power over the people. When faced with a revolution governments naturally resort to brutal tactics, it's the same everywhere. The only difference being that we in the west rarely (and probably never will) see the amount of public anger the middle east is seeing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join