This Can't Be Happening In America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It is too late for us to stop it now, too many have been asleep for too long.

I can remember telling people about the CFR, Military Industrial Complex, CIA involvement with Bin Laden, etc, when mainstream media denied their existence. You know, all that stuff people laughed at you about and now the talking heads on television just state it as a matter of fact and how it is good for you?

It is too late, we cannot stop what is coming. But we can meet it when it comes.

Stand together, be non violent if possible. Help each other and be compassionate. Let the higher ideals of your heart lead your mind and your body will follow. You know what right is, no matter how distorted TPTB try to make our reality and turn us against each other.

Let love be your guide and even in death you can smile without regret.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
11. Holds all citizens financially accountable to the penny and strictly obediant to the letter of the law with a heartless iron fist while they steal, lie and deceive breaking any and all laws with total impunity and immunity from prosecution.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

We can stop this, a Revolution is coming it is happening all over the world and soon it will happen here as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The foundation of just about all these issues stems from the reality that the revenue derived from the income tax enabled the Federal government to grow far beyond it's mandate, which in turn prompted the Federal Reserve to take illegitimate action to promote the stability of the deeply flawed income tax based system.

The American people need to stop whining about the "rich" people paying their fair share. No one should be required to contribute to a failed enterprise, i.e. the U.S. Federal gov't. The beast must be starved of it's nourishment, so that it either withers and dies to be reborn, or adapts to it's greatly reduced diet.

The truth is that the income tax is not about the rich, poor and middle class...it is about the communities where we live versus the centralized planning model that has never worked, and will never work.

Why do we allow politicians and bureaucrats that exist in a city thousands of miles away from our homes to forcibly take the fruits of our labor only to send a fraction of it back to us with strings attached? Come on people, when did this ever make an ounce of sense?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyCrazy

Isnt this kind of think sort of what the first Revolution was about, being unfairly taxed from hundreds of miles away....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wont flag this because the vast majority of americans support EVERYLITTLETHING the gov. does...
why bother.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Makes me sick.

Not so much the list but some of the very limited replies.

Here is why most of you are wrong.

1: Search DIEBOLD ESS VOTER FRAUD
2: Simply google "THE ANTI FEDERALISTS WERE RIGHT" read and weep.
3: Search Operation Paperclip: I have no idea how people do not understand the ramifications of integrating 1000's of nazi scientists into all levels of Academia et al.

So, we are not voting anyone IN or anyone OUT, what happens is what they want to happen.
So, we were screwed right from the get go, maybe 5 years of as close to freedom as we the people have ever known.
So, they had carte blanche to learn all they wanted in Nazi Germany and then they came home to roost where they used their new found knowledge to cement control over academia, the military industrial complex and politics. The same people that Smedley Butler was warning congress about yet they were smarter now. They knew that they did not have to take america by force as after 150 years of work they already had control of the money, much of the military and much of the politics so it was simply a matter of time before they could assume total control.

None of the Banksters who financed and plotted the last 250 years of turmoil and Bloodshed would be allowed to do so without the authority of one.

"Come... Come to me child"

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am working on becoming a citizen of the U.S. because it's honestly not much better where I come from, maybe worse. I see this country going in a bad direction and my family is asking me to come home. We'll see. I'm not far from Canada
but is it any better there either?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

One problem here is that the Constitution was written in the 1780s and the bill of rights not added until 1789. The 2nd amendment is 222 years old this year. The problem is that the English language is a living evolving language. Words fall out of favor. Become obsolete. New words are added. And the meanings of words change as well. Etc etc.

The problem here is that the term militia is evolving. And to understand the word you have to look up the 1780s version of the meaning of the word.

The meaning of the word was this in 1789. It defined a class of people. And that meaning is still there if you look up the word in a dictionary.

3. All able-bodied males considered by law eligible for military service.
Defination of the word Militia.

So don't let the evolution of the language cloud the meaning of the word.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Not this American...I HATE EVERYTHING OUR GOVERNMENT DOES AND IS....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

don't forget the wholly terrific and our founding fathers favorite... CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE-----i mean woooohooo!!!!!1

every single thing I was taught in the 80-90's public fool system about why USSR was so bad is a reality here in A'merca (my redneck sheeple voice)

where is that good ol Lee Greenwood song, you know the one "I'm proud to be an america, yada yada.. god bless the usa"

the zionist/israeli/mossad/CFR/IMF/BIS/masonic/bilderberger/rothschild hydra has reared it's ugly heads for the whole world to see..actually the rest of the world saw it..

now I finally understand WHY the rest of the world used to call us "stupid americans" "ignorant americans".. wew were in a chemically/media induced FISHBOWL..

anyone who willfully joins the military today or re-enlists are without a doubt factually WAR CRIMINALS..and Im a vet of 2 different branches.. usmc and uscg... I am completely SICKENED !!!!!

SO MANY are in graves fighting against what we are allowing to happen here..

SO MANY took an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic...but yet are too scared to take on the hydra i mentioned above????

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My take on this is simple; the politicians and the power structure are only interested in themselves. I had stayed up on politics until about 2 or 3 years ago when I finally stood back and took note of some interesting things. I won't go into details but a number of "issues" convinced me that there is no "republican" and "democrat", only power brokers who work diligently to appease the masses.

One simple example is John McCain. With regard to his Vietnam stint and his stay at the Hanoi Hilton, he has always said, "Oh, I'm not a hero, I just did what I had to do" and he always played it off like it wasn't any big deal. He always appeared to "downplay" his service in Vietnam. Then, during the last election cycle, out of the clear blue, there are photographs of good ol' John McCain posing with his wife and others and wearing a Navy cap. You may think, "so what?", but he did it for a reason; it was to say, "don't forget, I was in Vietnam and I was a POW and all that stuff, so don't forget that at election time, okay?" And how do I know this? Simple; I've never seen him walking around with a navy cap on. Never. He sure as hell doesn't wear one in Washington, and I would be willing to bet, when he's kickin' it at his multi-million dollar pad in Sedona he doesn't wear one either. Now you may say, "so he supports our military, what's wrong with that?". Well, nothing, but why doesn't he wear a Marines cap? Or Army? Or Air Force? One guess; because HE was in the Navy and wants to remind everybody of that. He has been riding the Vietnam wave for 50+ years and to me it's despicable. You have to look into the psyche of someone and he wore that cap in those photos for one reason. It was his subliminal message to the masses. During election time, those people use every tact they can come up with. Every word they say, every step they take is carefully scripted. The whole damned thing is calculated.

Then, to take it up several notches, we have GW and the Patriot act. At the time, I was one of the blind political cheerleaders, all about the Patriot act. But once I looked inside the Patriot act and saw what it contained, I realized, they are all on the same team and we, the people, are the opponents. It's really that simple. Very, very little of what they do is with the express interest of the people in mind. Everything they do has global political purposes, not domestic security, prosperity and achievement. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that U.S. labor can't compete with Indian labor, yet our so-called leaders opened the floodgates to a global economy. How can you have a "global economy" when there is such disparity in local economies? That is like suggesting that your kids lemonade stand can compete with Lipton. Is this an accident? Of course not. They know full well what they are doing. I don't always claim to fully understand their motives because we just don't think like them, but believe me, they know fully what they are doing. The border with Mexico is another good example. We all know that we could seal the border in a minute if we wanted to. We have the manpower and the might to do it, but they won't do it and I am certain that is by design and I'm also certain they have their own selfish, political reasons for not doing so.

So, to answer your question, how did we get here, it's simple; power and greed. It's sad to say but that's what our world boils down to when you take the common citizen out of the picture. Power and greed, and it's never enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity,how many have read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand? Very intersting read,and quite relevant to what's happening today. I'm in Canada, and in reality things aren't that much different in our countries. Honestly, I'm at a bit of a loss as to the best course of action. Even if you believe the elections are fair and legit, it seems like choosing one of two(3 in our case) roads,all leading to the same destination.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
My take on this is simple; the politicians and the power structure are only interested in themselves. I had stayed up on politics until about 2 or 3 years ago when I finally stood back and took note of some interesting things. I won't go into details but a number of "issues" convinced me that there is no "republican" and "democrat", only power brokers who work diligently to appease the masses.

One simple example is John McCain. With regard to his Vietnam stint and his stay at the Hanoi Hilton, he has always said, "Oh, I'm not a hero, I just did what I had to do" and he always played it off like it wasn't any big deal. He always appeared to "downplay" his service in Vietnam. Then, during the last election cycle, out of the clear blue, there are photographs of good ol' John McCain posing with his wife and others and wearing a Navy cap. You may think, "so what?", but he did it for a reason; it was to say, "don't forget, I was in Vietnam and I was a POW and all that stuff, so don't forget that at election time, okay?" And how do I know this? Simple; I've never seen him walking around with a navy cap on. Never. He sure as hell doesn't wear one in Washington, and I would be willing to bet, when he's kickin' it at his multi-million dollar pad in Sedona he doesn't wear one either. Now you may say, "so he supports our military, what's wrong with that?". Well, nothing, but why doesn't he wear a Marines cap? Or Army? Or Air Force? One guess; because HE was in the Navy and wants to remind everybody of that. He has been riding the Vietnam wave for 50+ years and to me it's despicable. You have to look into the psyche of someone and he wore that cap in those photos for one reason. It was his subliminal message to the masses. During election time, those people use every tact they can come up with. Every word they say, every step they take is carefully scripted. The whole damned thing is calculated.

Then, to take it up several notches, we have GW and the Patriot act. At the time, I was one of the blind political cheerleaders, all about the Patriot act. But once I looked inside the Patriot act and saw what it contained, I realized, they are all on the same team and we, the people, are the opponents. It's really that simple. Very, very little of what they do is with the express interest of the people in mind. Everything they do has global political purposes, not domestic security, prosperity and achievement. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that U.S. labor can't compete with Indian labor, yet our so-called leaders opened the floodgates to a global economy. How can you have a "global economy" when there is such disparity in local economies? That is like suggesting that your kids lemonade stand can compete with Lipton. Is this an accident? Of course not. They know full well what they are doing. I don't always claim to fully understand their motives because we just don't think like them, but believe me, they know fully what they are doing. The border with Mexico is another good example. We all know that we could seal the border in a minute if we wanted to. We have the manpower and the might to do it, but they won't do it and I am certain that is by design and I'm also certain they have their own selfish, political reasons for not doing so.

So, to answer your question, how did we get here, it's simple; power and greed. It's sad to say but that's what our world boils down to when you take the common citizen out of the picture. Power and greed, and it's never enough.

This is exactly why we need to all vote strictly Independent and purge the government of all R's and D's.....only then will we have any shot at seeing any change for the people of this nation

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
this is normal. It has always been this way, always. What is the difference between the war on Islam and the crusades? What is the difference between the corruption of the Kings and today politicos? What is the difference between the fiat currency fiasco of Rome, or prewar Germany and the dollar?

This is always the way it has been, and it will always be this way in this realm. The current difference is that changes in consciousness, which are by design, allow folks to really see it for what it is - before it all goes away. This is it, this is earth, this is all earth was, is and ever will be. It is the place of what is listed in the OP, it is not the place of freedom, or peace (2000 years straight without a day without war - get it?) but a place of polarized extremes in which those who desire to be controlled sublimate their freewill in order to be controlled by those who seek to experiencing controlling.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thornography11

Read John DeCamp's The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska. Your version of Satanism might not be the same BUT there are those that utilize that religion in a completely unethical manner, and of course the same can be said for ANY religion, the power elite have hijacked every religion known and twisted it to serve their own needs over and over again all throughout history, then when the people get upset they slip quietly out of the picture and let the religion take the rap and the anger, just look at Illuminisim as a perfect example, EVERYTHING is currently blamed on the Illuminati and their NWO, when in fact it is the same generations of power elites with their same old world order.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
SF Oh yeah, just give it a few more years and when the new lobby bill passed by the supreme court actually starts kicking in we'll have hell to pay. Every country and corporation in the world will be funding politics for interest and now it's official.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's not just "our" government, it's governments everywhere.
It's not just "our" country facing these dilemmas, it's all of the countries.

Sure I could run and seek refuge in some isolated region, but honestly the problem I seek to escape (abusive lying authority) exists in many forms all across Earth. Injustice and persecution are universal, rather than local, issues.

No, I will not run and hide.
What is the meaning of life anyways?

If I ran, I would always have to run, because the darkness surrounds us and encroaches from all angles.

I think I am done running. I'll just stand my ground here and put up a fight.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Folks, I’ve been politically passionate for many years. During this time I’ve seen scandals, bad decisions, foreign misadventures, economic crisis’s and so forth. While it is easily understood America is far from perfect, what has been going on the last 10+ years is nothing short of insanity.

Completely agree. as a fifty-something, I've seen America transition from a great country to a cesspool just waiting to implode. And implode it will, it's inevitable.

I used to “fight” by voting in every election. However, it seems as though our elected leaders no longer care about us. Recently elections just seem like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Also, there is very little doubt that the media is not doing the job they were intended to do.

Correct on both counts. Regardless of how we vote we are unwittingly putting selfish, power hungry career politicians in office. The people that should be running for office don't even want to stick their toe into that mess. So we get politicians who are not interested in representing us or advancing the best interests of our country, but are interested solely in advancing themselves. Case in point, to balance the budget some very difficult and painful decisions are required such as substantially cutting benefits to our biggest programs (Medicare/ Medicaid and Social Security). We need politicians that take a stand to make these hard decisions even if it means they won't get reelected because of it. In 10 years they would be lauded as heroes for saving the economy, but the near term fallout would likely be to make them scapegoats for cutting our "precious" benefits. We don't have anyone in office with the backbone to do it though, and as a result we are destined for a debt default (which will likely be brought on by China selling off a large portion of their USD holdings, something they're already talking about doing) followed by a currency collapse. It's not a question of "if", but "when". And meanwhile our politicians blindly pursue the same selfish goals that got us into this mess in the first place.

For those of you who have been politically awake for years, I’d like to know your take on this. Perhaps you’d like to add to this list?

My take is that it makes no sense whatsoever except from a Biblical perspective. I've been a follower of prophecy for decades, and I used to have many debates with my dad over the timing of End Times prophecy. He felt the End Times would begin in his lifetime, I felt it was centuries away. As long as I've been studying prophecy I had always heard that something had to happen to remove the US from its world superpower status before prophecy could be fulfilled, and this was a sticking point for me as I would argue to my dad that a superpower cannot collapse overnight, that it would take decades, maybe even centuries. Clearly I was wrong, America has unraveled faster than a cheap sweater. All the other prophetic signs have been shaping up as well, but this is the one that I've been the most surprised about. America will collapse and people will not only accept, but will clamor for the prophecied One World Government and One World Currency.

Do you think we can ever go back and restore our honor?

I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's highly improbable. Jesus likened the End Times to birth pangs. For anyone who is a father or mother, you're familiar with what that means- the pain increases in both frequency and intensity right up until the birth occurs. It's pretty clear that this is exactly what we've been witnessing over the last few decades. It started out with small events spread far apart with seemingly peaceful periods in between, but now it's getting to where the pangs are coming fast and furious with no breaks inbetween. Perhaps I am wrong and we are not in the End Times, if that's the case then maybe there's still a chance for the US. But I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Many people often wonder how the German people could have allowed their country to fall into the grasp of the Nazis and do nothing as that torturous regime left its stain on history. I myself used to be puzzled at how so many seemingly normal people could just stand idolly by as those atrocities were committed in their name. However, after watching my own government and fellow countrymen over the last 20 years or so be manipulated into the same kind of treacherous policies, it has become more than clear how that kind of tyranny can get its grip over society. I'm sure that the 1930s German population was in the same kind of ignorant stupor due to the same kind of manipulative practices as our own society is today.

A democratic republic with a government that is "of", "by" and "for" the people, requires the citizen to live up to certain responsibilities. Some of these responsibilities include being informed and holding government accountable. It also requires that we maintain the mechanisms and tools to keep government in check, such as the first 10 protected rights spelled out in the Constitution, as well as a strong, free and healthy press, the fourth estate. We are not only sitting idolly by as these tools are being eroded, we are also cheering it on and celebrating our own loss of liberty.

It is now considered unpatriotic to question government, demand accountability or oppose politicians who over-step their mandate. We are now electing politicians to make our choices for us, instead of by us and anyone who cries foul, is branded as "the enemy". Anyone with even a minute understanding of history, knows that this is how tyranny always shows its ugly head. The book of tyranny almost always starts out this same exact way and sadly, by the time the public finally comes too and realizes what's happening, it will be far too late, as we will have by then given up every tool at our disposal to combat such a tyrannical force. In short, the problem is equal parts ignorance and complacency, the two most dangerous obstacles to freedom, liberty and prosperity. A government should never be trusted, ever! The generations before us have made this mistake all too many times -and paid the price for it too, just as the generations after ours will pay the price for our current mistakes.

The government -and our elected politicians- are supposed to serve us, not the other way around.

--airspoon

I would recommend watching "The End of America" Based on Naomi Wolf's sobering best-seller for specific examples of what you are talking about, and if the Blackwater part doesn't scare the crud out of you...

This isn't a Republican vs Democrat issue, it's a Citizens vs Corruption issue. They have everyone so distracted worrying about Obamacare and socialism to see how the Dems are lockstep with the banks and that the Repubs are lockstep with the Oil corporations. For those that are in the delusion that the Tea Party is somehow the answer, you have been completely duped yet again, the Tea Party is fully funded by Corporate interests, the Koch brothers are proud that they financially started it in their conventions all the while publically denying any funding. Your support of the Tea Party has directly helped the tyranny in Wisconsin and the MASSIVE over-reach in Michigan (see Emergency Financial Managers), the EFM issue in MI is absolutely contrary to everything this country stands for, to have any un-elected individual appointed for governance of any municipality is treasonous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join