It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be Happening In America

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No no no. It cannot happen here. Not here. *buries head in the sand*

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Why don't you move to an island somewhere and start your own little dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by nicolee123nd

There is always a possibility for a change, its just that people are not motivated enough to do it until everything is taken away from them but by then it will be too late

This is exactly WHY everyone NEEDS to read this link and understand WHAT can be done if WE all have the balls to do it!! Come on already...

www.coppercards.com...

We could remove these idiots from office and replace them with, hopefully, honest people. Then you will see change. Police Chiefs, Judges, Prosecutors, DA's, ALL POLITICIANS!! All could be removed and new people installed who would be forced, again by you and I, to do the right things.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

I disagree with you about boycotting the voting system because our Western governments love calling themselves democracies. The USA and the UK both have the epitome of the Roman God Janus governing them. We have a political two faced but in reality one single bodied government. Same policies whichever side of the house is in power. Which is not a democracy.

GB and the USA are not Stalinist Russia. In fact the Russian Premier has just apologised for misleading the people over Chernobyl Would you expect to hear on either your or the GB's news that the Rebels in Libya were apparently armed by oops French weapons, well before the uprising there started. We might now it out the bag, Thanks RT. Today everything is tainted and the poster who said about taking court action against such blatant corruption was right. You get one, the rest will feel its repercussions.

Unless you impose military rule, you can't run a country especially ones like the UK and USA with no real means of employment for millions of people without the cooperation of the people. We have a Royal bash on Friday. The streets will be lined with both police and military. However the police have had to appeal to the public to help with security. If a Government can't provide security for one day from its own resources for basically a government and royalty PR exercise, you don't seriously think it could run a country for any length of time without the backup or a mandate from the public.

No government can run without the public's acquiecence and a lot of governments have pushed their public to the point whereby protests are getting more regular and importantly people more outspoken and today we have the net. I do think we should complain a lot louder and stop this self-imposed attitude that we can't do anything about it. We shouldn't let trolls defeat us before we even start.

I am suspicious about NWO because I see what is happening as the dying of the old world order. Its dying, not only because of the corruptive crust that it has allowed to inveigle itself into every level of our institutions and government, but its also the fact that this old order has not moved with the times and is now too inefficient to run anything other than into the ground.- It has to go and the sooner the better.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
1) As long as people are comfortable and have hope, it is near impossible to call for revolution

2) The powers that be are aware of this, and so, will do whatever they can to ensure the people stay comfortable.

3) They will do this, because you cannot expect a volunteer army to imprison it's relatives, friends, and neighbors easily.

4) When the SHTF, and you're in command of the world's mightiest military, you're probably going to then USE it and adopt a principle of imperialism.

5) Nobody wants the above, so most (even other nations) would rather the world's largest economic nation succeed, rather than fall.

I'm not crawling in the bunker just yet folks...
(well, admittedly, I don't have one yet, but that isn't really the reason...)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Re: the "Republican values" vid, catchy tune, kept waiting for the punchline, something like... "WHAT A LOAD OF PRETENTIOUS, SENTIMENTAL CRAP." What a disappointment, guess this was actually serious.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

8) Once the U.S. ran the greatest financial surpluses since the British Empire was at its peak. Now it is the world's biggest debtor nation running a borrowing and printing Ponzi Scheme to pay its bills.

THIS IS HOW ALL EMPIRES COLLAPSE! ---DEBT!!!

-Rome
-Ottoman
-British
-U.S.

The Bankers build the country into an empire, create mass profits, expand around the world as far as they can for world domination while accumulating mass debts, and then blow it up and bet against it. Then it’s On To The Next One.

China.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

C H A R L I E S H E E N

Winning!

Facebook, Mcdonalds and Lady Gaga.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by jbrew75

Oh yeah you're right. Assassinating your gay lover has no bearing on your character or ability to lead. My bad.
fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

I tried to access this article twice & my computer freezed both times -- forced to shut down & reboot before I could read the article. I believe TPTB are infecting anti-Obama sites with tracking ware & viruses.

In anycase, thanks for the link. I think TPTB have so much dirt on Obama that he's a completely controllable asset.

I can completely believe that Obama & Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same Gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago. No stretch at all.

How powerful are the powers around Obama that pulled him into the WH? Look at what happened to Rahm Emanuel after all the questions about his Chicago residency, qualifications -- like magic, every obstacle removed -- TPTB made Rahm mayor.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

UMMMM no.I will not harm my fellow man unless attacked physically.I am intelligent enough to deal with the sheeple that would probably take your order,however the nihilistic anarchy you describe was only seen in 80s rock videos.
We are having a world issue here and all anyone needs to do is use their gut feelings to see the truth and deal with it accordingly,unless they suffer from dementia.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma

I remember how we used to live... has anyone else noticed that goods are not stocked anymore like they used to be? Stores can't buy inventory.

That's not the only reason things are not stocked anymore. Some things are not made anymore, or they are not made to the same standards. A lot of businesses have folded in the last 20 years -- they will never return.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Then I must be a good American...I can kill with my hands or a knife,no gun
But truly violent asocial types are to be lethally dealt with when they attack.It is only logical.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyCloud
Hi all,

This is my first post on ATS, so apologies if I make any faux pas or anything. Great thread, really interesting reading and felt that my views may be relevant here. I am British, living in Britain, and I must say that you guys over the pond are not alone. To look at the original post, we are in similar, if not completely identical, circumstances. Maybe even worse.

1) We follow our American allies into every warzone they feel like participating in, without ever saying "Erm, hang on a sec...."
2) $6.00 a gallon? That is CHEAP! We are currently paying £5.90 a gallon, that is $9.62.
3) Our education budget has been slashed, resulting in a huge drop in student demographics (I am a teacher), meaning over the next 10 years (if we get 10 years) we face a significant drop in college attendence, creating an uneducated underclass.
4) We are making soldiers who are in Afghanistan and Libya REDUNDANT while they are in the field
5) Our NHS is being cut to ribbons, meaning we are facing 3 months plus waiting times for operations.
6) Our political system is no different, every electable party we have is run by 90% public school (Eton etc, upper class) attendees. Every choice we have is the same.
7) Our neighbours, Europe, are collapsing economically left, right and centre. Greece, Portugal, Ireland with probably Spain being next on the list, and if that happens..........
8) Our bankers, though causing or contributing to the current economic crisis, get bonuses of £1m +, while Public Sector workers get pay cuts/freezes or redundencies.
9) Nearly 60% of our economy is through the public sector (run by the government) leaving a measly 40% left to the private sector. This means here in England 6 in 10 of the working population get paid by the government, to then give it back to the government in taxes. Sustainable......? No.
10) Our biggest media outlet (the BBC) is government run, and paid for by the population by paying a TV License.
11) University fees this year went up from £3000 a year to £9000 a year, leaving the average student a debt of £27000 ($44023.50). That is a mortgage before they even have a house.
12) An estimated 1 in 8 of the UK population is an immigrant.

I could go on and on, but I think you all know the drill. You guys are not alone, but how long can this last? The U.S. are not exactly viewed with rose-tinted glasses like you used to be, not by any means, not since G. W. Bush somehow got the reigns of power. But we aren't covered in glory over here, we have become lapdogs to your administration, caught between pis$ing you guys off or pis$ing Europe off.

BUT! We have started the protests over here, students, teachers, Public sector workers have all taken to the streets and more are planned. The question is, does it do any good?

But hey! We have a Royal Wedding happening next week! How is that for timing?

CC

Good to read an intelligent response from across the pond. We're under the thumbs of the same PTB. It's that the "agenda" is farther along in the UK and the Continent than the US.

Americans have been warned to pay attention to what's happening in Europe, because it's a preview of what's going to be happening in the US.

The First World countries are being destroyed intentionally. What will arise from the chaos is "Communitarianism" -- the new name for totalitarian control by the NWO.

TPTB are just cleaning up the last shreds of independence & nationalism.

Orwell & Huxley were both right.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Exactly, I tried to warn the masses but to no avail.

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink.

This is what happened...........................so be it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Originally posted by Independent
If you guys want to see anything change in America then do what I am going to do next election, get out and vote Independent Party for everything....The R's and the D's are never gonna care about anything except there own agendas. We can still save this country so lets start an Independent Revolution!!!

There's no way to win when elections are rigged if necessary. The bastards have us by the cajones as they always have, just playing dirtier all the time. The scariest thing is the more they are exposed, the more they push it and don't care.

This is so true. Independent is naive. If it looks like a candidate not owned by TPTB is going to be elected, they will step in to destroy his campaign -- one way or another.

Obama has a very good chance of getting another four years. The Anti-Obama votes are scattered over candidates who will not be allowed to win.

The only chance to defeat Obama is if enough Progs & Liberals decide to vote for some Green Party candidate or do a write-in for Kucinich.

Would another Ruplicrat puppet do less harm than Obama? It's possible. It's worth a try.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

We have a Sitting President that can end all of these and more with a simple Executive Order...troops be OTW home tomorrow....what say you barry?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

They consider it “normal”.

That's probably the most common thing I get. "It's always happening, someones always fighting someone, blah, blah, blah". As if nothing could possibly ever happen to us... Everyones become so desensitized, it's eerie. Everyones living in this box of illusion(or delusion). Nothing matters to anyone unless it directly effects their life some how. I don't understand why no one else is terrified...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I suspect that's why this death struggle for the USA is being played out for so long, because due to the size of the USA debt, the plug could be pulled at any moment. They may look at China, but it won't allow them in and many other countries will be very wary of the world bankers. I doubt many countries would want their parasitic presence, they have built up a record over the last hundrd years or so and you can see the rise and fall of countries due to their operations within.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Can you fill us in on how TRAP has gone so far? I read about these grand juries that were assembled, served papers to the governors of the union & all. Just haven't heard much lately. Wasn't the deadline some time last year?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Excellent video clips & links in your (Wolfenz) page 8 post. It's amazing how prescient these movies were that were made 40 years ago.
edit on 26-4-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join