It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be Happening In America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
T'is why I joined the Tea Party.
But hey, different strokes and all. Get active in your community. Speak up, speak out.

And do not go gentle into that dark night.. . .

If you have joined a "Tea Party", then why are you people NOT doing this?
www.coppercards.com...
If you were to conviene a Grand Jury, you could indict those in public office for extortion, collusion, fraud and so many more charges, you would just need to document what they have done. One is voting for unconstitutional laws, that is extortion because all unconstitutional laws are for the gain of money FROM the people, extortion. The fraud would be passing these laws without the peoples consent, then convincing the public that they themselves hold the political power and NOT the people, fraud.

I could go on but it is up to all of us individually to learn this truth, you will never learn it when herding like sheep or cattle. The lead sheep is never going to do anything because s/he is controlled and you don't see it because you are grazing on the ideas of liberty that is being spewed in your face. Sorry but that is the way these "groups" work.

You have been hoodwinked.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by Hessling

Excellent rant.

And now a message from the NWO.... all who have clicked a star and flag on this post, we will need an Iris scan, SS number (note of irony), iphone number (for real time tracking), and a DNA swab.

Those who do not comply will be sent to the gulag : Guantanamo.

The NWO will die trying but it wont happen for this red blooded American

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

But hey, different strokes and all. Get active in your community. Speak up, speak out.

www.coppercards.com...
If you were to conviene a Grand Jury, you could indict those in public office for extortion, collusion, fraud and so many more charges, you would just need to document what they have done. One is voting for unconstitutional laws, that is extortion because all unconstitutional laws are for the gain of money FROM the people, extortion. The fraud would be passing these laws without the peoples consent, then convincing the public that they themselves hold the political power and NOT the people, fraud.

I could go on but it is up to all of us individually to learn this truth, you will never learn it when herding like sheep or cattle. The lead sheep is never going to do anything because s/he is controlled and you don't see it because you are grazing on the ideas of liberty that is being spewed in your face. Sorry but that is the way these "groups" work.

The Tea Party is a bunch of crap....vote Independent Party across the board and lets start all over again!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
reply to post by Bonified Ween

People don't realize that this country is going to fall. Gas will be 6.00$ a gallon by August.

This is precisely the reason why me and my friends are all buying motorcycles, stockpiling weapons, and forming motorcycle "clubs."

Listen for us, we'll be rollin into a small town near you very soon. We have ex-military, police etc....

You will have nothing to worry about as long as you provide us with your women, your booze, and some food.

Thank you for your understanding

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For levity purposes and for all outside of the US...

Keep the Faith.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I woke up to the reality of what was going on in the country and the world back in 2004.

The phases I went through were unbelief, anger, hope, action. After seeing that the actions and feelings of regular citizens are ignored, I am now in the last phase, acceptance. I am resolved to the fact that none of this will ever change and my vote does not matter in the least.

If you want to see who really welds the power in the world, follow the money. Banks, corporations, billionaires ....... follow the money.

Politicians are worthless to regular citizens.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm a 27 year old and feel alot like yourself OP. I can't help but feel like the political game is rigged...

The fact that we seem to be expanding our wars and using things like drones to get us involved militarily in other nations affairs also bothers me. I think the military complex has become this bloated thing feeding off our nation.

Cutting important spending on future investments like healthcare, education, infrastructure... It just setting us up for total failure in the near future.

I used to joke to my folks about the times and need to stock up, prepare the shelter, and start stepping up our own energy independence/gardening... I'm pretty serious about it now.
edit on 26-4-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
America was never doing well.
It might of doing well economically, but it wasn't doing well with its citizen and it's right.

Just like now main stream racist hardly exist but our economy sucks.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Folks, I’ve been politically passionate for many years. During this time I’ve seen scandals, bad decisions, foreign misadventures, economic crisis’s and so forth. While it is easily understood America is far from perfect, what has been going on the last 10+ years is nothing short of insanity.

This Can't Be Happening In America

sane-ramblings.blogspot.com...

1) At war in 3 nations, each of which it attacked and 2 of which it occupies.

2) Runs secret torture cells on some of its distant military bases and contracts out other torture, while it also runs "kill teams" where it chooses. It even has a private army of highly paid "contractors," little of which it discloses to the American people.

3) Seizes people it deems terrorists, those it doesn't kill, and locks them up indefinitely, in many cases no charges, no trials, no rule of law.

4) Censors its wars from the American people, many of whom are indifferent to the suffering our beloved nation is causing. U.S. news media often cooperates with the government but not WikiLeaks nor Aljazeera but most Americans ignore it. No military draft, no interest.

5) Censors even the horrors its wars cause its own soldiers and their families. Once again, the U.S. news media often cooperates telling few stories or sharing few pictures, making these people largely invisible, left to bear their pain in silence and in a cloak of secrecy.

6) Once the greatest manufacturing powerhouse the world had ever seen, most U.S. manufacturing has been shipped overseas. But there still is a sizable amount of U.S. manufacturing as the government contracts with manufacturers to build weapons of mass destruction and deadly delivery systems such as jet fighters and drones in most Congressional Districts across America. All at taxpayer's expense.

7) Because of reckless government spending and huge trade deficits, the U.S. dollar which was long the gold standard of currencies is now so weak, many investors prefer gold or even other currencies as the dollar sinks in value.

8) Once the U.S. ran the greatest financial surpluses since the British Empire was at its peak. Now it is the world's biggest debtor nation running a borrowing and printing Ponzi Scheme to pay its bills.

9) Standard & Poor's, a globally respected credit rating agency threatened to downgrade the U.S.'s debt securities, the first step at what could lead in stages to having it declared "Junk." That would send interest rates through the stratosphere, making it cost prohibitive for home mortgages and small business borrowing and destroying the value left in the dollar. Newport Beach, CA based Pimco, the world's largest bond investor has already sold off its holdings in U.S. government debt.

10) To sustain and expand its military machine, the U.S. government would sacrifice Medicare, Medicaid, its educational system, its police and fire protection and other programs that bring quality of life to its citizens and protect its children and its poor and frail.

I’ve watched these events unfold right in front of my eyes and feel as though I’m in a car accident whereby everything turns to slow-motion and I feel powerless to do anything other than accept the inevitable.

I used to “fight” by voting in every election. However, it seems as though our elected leaders no longer care about us. Recently elections just seem like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Also, there is very little doubt that the media is not doing the job they were intended to do.

For those of you who have been politically awake for years, I’d like to know your take on this. Perhaps you’d like to add to this list?

Younger friends of mine do not understand why I’m freaking out over current events. They consider it “normal”.

Perpetual war…Wall Street bailouts…rampant unemployment…rich vs. poor gap reaching preposterous levels…sky rocketing inflation despite government numbers stating there is no inflation…blatantly illegal actions taken by elites with absolutely no repercussions forthcoming.

Damn it! This is NOT normal.

I simply want to know how in the heck we reached this point and within a breathtakingly short span of time in relation to our history? Do you think we can ever go back and restore our honor?

(MODS: I took my best guess on Forum selection. Please feel free to move as necessary.)

I am 49 years old. I have stayed aware of politics here in usa and abroad most of my voting life. About 10 or so years back I started seeing a pattern, this was about 6 or7 years of havign internet access. So as of today what my opinion is, It is truely part of a NWO, OR OWO either or they are the same. When america was originally being founded it was considered a project being called, The AMerican Project...do some research you will find information on it, easier then me taking up space explaining it. Anyhow, know we are being pushed into a one world order, through chaos. However the control began many decades ago in schools, in the political parties, in our societys. First they alter our thoughts through education, then they draw political separation into our lives, then they make us depend on them, then they take control. Ya times are crazy right know and I only said a few things, Life is so bizzarre in so many differnt areas, I wonder what it will be that actualy snaps that world wide breaking point that we as humans all have...peace to us all we need it

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Poor fools with free market dreams in their heads elected GW, a figure head, with evil incarnate darth Cheney as veep, and they robbed our country blind. That is exactly what happened.

Yeah, Al Gore would have been a billion times better.

The WTC would still be standing,

We wouldn't be at war in the Middle East.

Our economy would be thriving on the newly develop alternative energy industry that Gore planned to push,

we wouldn't be as susceptible to gas prices,

And we would be happy,

While the bankers and the oil barons would be the ones crying in their beers.

What needs to be done, is massive retooling our our nations transportation infrastructure. That is what happened after the Civil War, and WW II. That will jump start our economy. Tax the super rich up the wazo to pay back the money borrowed that made them super rich in the first place. AGAIN, That is exactly what they did after WW II, and that is exactly what we need to do now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The only analogy I can think of is the federal reserve bank is like a cheap magician, the US government being the flashy watch this hand, and the PTB NWO being the trickster part pulling the audiences wealth and liberties away while most of us sit and clap. Thing is in the audience are people like yourselves with eagle eyes that see what the other hand is doing. I have got to say we must have some amazing optician's in this world at the rate most people are getting 20/20 vision.

America really has the worst press of any country in the world right now, but ordinary people worldwide know the American people are not to blame, how can we bring about change if whoever we vote for is just one of 2 faces of the same coin. It's not any different here in England. Conservative or cough "new Labour" same coin different faces. I voted Labour a couple of elections ago when they promised us a referundum so we the people could decide whether we wanted to be part of a NWO union, sorry I meant European. What a slap in the face that was to turn round and be told afterwards we haven't got the intelligence as a nation to decide whats best for us. Did they have the intelligence you just have to look and see the astronomical debt this has brought upon our country to see that at best what they did was misguided, at worst treasonous.

I suppose my question is this what the hell can we do about it ? I don't know. I'm not an educated man been a manual worker most of my life but I've opened my eyes as are a lot of others. It's time to stand up and be counted, the whole planet needs to do it at the same time but we don't, we have semi comfortable lives, families to think about but the one thing that resonates within me and I don't know who this is a quote from is "If we as free men stand by and knowingly watch evil unfold do we deserve any of the rights our ancestors gave there lives to aquire for us ?

I

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
reply to post by Bonified Ween

People don't realize that this country is going to fall. Gas will be 6.00$ a gallon by August.

I'd almost give my right arm to pay $6 a gallon. Here in the UK -right now- we are paying the equivalent $10.30c a gallon. (£6.24p) Think yourself lucky!
edit on 26-4-2011 by MrMartay because: add GBP calculation.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Independent

Originally posted by daddio

www.coppercards.com...

The Tea Party is a bunch of crap....vote Independent Party across the board and lets start all over again!!!

Voting doesn't matter. Grand Juries that will have these poiticians removed from office and charged and jailed is a start. Read the link. We would then have to vote in new people, who would be forced...BY YOU AND I....to do the right thing and to NEVER violate our sovereign rights. I agree the "Tea Party" is a total scam.

But the Grand Jury is the only way to actually right the wrong.

Edit to add, once the original criminals are removed THEN the voting would matter becuase it would be counted BY YOU AND I and not some electronic machine.
edit on 26-4-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

2) "Deregulate everything, let the free market decide!"

Fascism, or Corpocracy, whatever you want to call it, isn't a free market. Well, it is a free market, but only for the ones calling it a free market, the folks in cahoots with the state that make it a Fascist system.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Younger friends of mine do not understand why I’m freaking out over current events. They consider it “normal”. "

I'm 13, so the way things are now is all I know. When something bad happens concerning the government, it's just normal. But that doesn't mean I like it. I wish our government would be less corrupt; I want to experience that for myself, rather than taking other peoples' words for it.

But you can't really expect anything to change, not for a while.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Could look at it like this...there settin up the new world order so why not go ahead and spend all your money like crazy because once we convert the debt the dollar etc will be wiped clean a fresh start maybe america is just juicing up their military so they can police the world major part of our deficit is from military spending

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They are NEVER going to find peace through war,that's just their lame excuse because like I've said plenty of times they NEED war!..population control!

They are NEVER going to ban guns..Why?Because they want people killing people!...population control

They are NEVER going to ban abortions..Why?Because they need abortions!...population control

They are NEVER going to find the cures for all the virus's and diseases..Why?There's no money in the cure!...population control

Come on if you were the world leaders and you had too many mouths to feed to the point where people are dying from starvation and you knew if something wasn't done there would be a food shortage what would you do?Would you get together with other world leaders to create some fake wars?I know I wouldn't but what could you do to solve this problem?

I got ideas but was saving it for another thread lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

So as of today what my opinion is, It is truely part of a NWO, OR OWO either or they are the same. When america was originally being founded it was considered a project being called, The AMerican Project...do some research you will find information on it, easier then me taking up space explaining it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4ddf839223a.jpg[/atsimg]
America was founded by masonic puppets of British monarchies, and unless people unite and drag these masonic puppets out of their country nothing will change.

edit on 26-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: a revolution is coming.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
fools!!!! don't you understand the constitution is too small and easily understood for todays lawmakers er money men - devalue the dollar "revise" the constitution - stay in power eternal.

I bet the billionaire head of Telefonica based in Mexico has more say over our politics than any elected official.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

There is always a possibility for a change, its just that people are not motivated enough to do it until everything is taken away from them but by then it will be too late

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join