It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Chechen Al Qaida leader Doku Umarov... A.K.A. George W. BUSH!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know this is gonna make tons of people here LOL (just as I do myself!) but I really need to show you this very strange set of coincidences...

BUT before replying anything, please note that I fully accept this as being tin-foil hat stuff... although since we live in very crazy times, there's a slight chance it could end up being a totally over-the-top conspiracy theory!

Here's your (in)famous ex-Prez, Americans:

(not Emperor Palpatine... the guy on His right!)

Keep the image of his notorious chimp face printed in your mind for a few seconds.

And now... here's Blackbeard George Dubya!

The mastermind of the 2010 Moscow Metro bombing, and potentially the one that just occurred in Minsk, Belarus (although this is still just speculation).

Mr. Doku Umarov's profile here, here and HERE

But it only took up to 2010 for the US to recognize Al Qaida fighter Doku Umarov as a terrorist!

And here's another strange report about Bush's successor, POTUS Barack Obama (also know as Barry Soetoro) being held by Russian authorities in 2005, for allegedly being an MI6 (British) spy.

As it seems, Obama's mafia ring doesn't like critics too much...

It was kind of odd how Chicago investigator Sherman Skolnick *just happened* to pass away just before Barack Obama announced his run for President. Skolnick was founder and chairman of the Citizens Committee to Clean Up the Courts, which nailed two Illinois Supreme Court justices, Roy J. Solfisburg Jr. and Ray Klingbiel, who had accepted bribes of stock from a defendant in a case on which they ruled. The scandal catapulted John Paul Stevens, special counsel to the resulting investigating commission to a seat as a justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Could it be as insane as THIS.. that the recent US Presidents (and potentially VPs as well) are actually puppets of NATO's secret services mafia!?

I'll let you be the judge! Hopefully I won't get shot for posting a thread on this!

war!
edit on 25/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They certainly look similar.

The problem with this is that it is certainly possible, there just is no proof besides the similarities in the two's faces.

The Obama as a MI6 spy was an interesting article too, the problem is they provide no conclusive evidence.

Lets see some images or something that we might actually be able to consider an "authority" on the matter.

Also, what purpose could Bush possibly serve by impersonating a Chechen rebel leader?

Maybe it was his calling... Haha

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The second guy's nose isn't nearly beaky enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That would give the phrase 'to be conned' an entirely new meaning.
Wow! If this were true, stuff is gonna hit the ceiling

no way of proving it though.
even if anyone does, it would be under a blanket called 'national security'
lol

Thanks for the awesome tin foil material

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Same dark, cold eyes.

You might find this thread interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The similarities are uncanny. Although Umarov appears to have brown eyes, not that it's impossible to put in a pair of cantacts to change your eye color.
Perhaps it's not that they are the same person but related (as in brothers?) Or perhaps even Bush clones.....
oh the horror.....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't know about the Bush thing but Umarov is one of the few successful leaders to get an arguably "Western" populace to use the Jihadi tactics of suicide/homocide bombings. You don't see many guys able to convince such a population to use those methods very often. I mean Russia's well and truly F'ed with the Chechens/Dagistanis/various Islamist former republics/areas anyway, but this guy is a F'ing festering boil on the security forces' ass. Tough to win when your opponents don't care if they live or die themselves, let alone innocent civilians,
It's a tough circumstance and I don't envy their (the Russian's) guys' predicament and rules of engagement. Wouldn't wanna operate under those. Nobody's hands are clean in that charlie foxtrot but it's always the troopers who get the sharp end of the stick.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Same dark, cold eyes.

well thxs for the link, but artist depictions from the old days are unlikely comparisons with modern photographic images.

Here Bush's and Umara's faces are strikingly similar... if not identical. It even comes down to the same grins!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Threads like this are why I'm madly in love with ATS! It takes balls to even suggest what has been suggested here and I commend the OP on bringing this to our attention.
Ol' Georgie and Doku do look freakishly alike-- very weird. As another poster stated, much more proof is needed before either the Bush/Doku or the Barak story can be given further consideration, but I still think it is a great find! Well done, OP.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by pshea38

Same dark, cold eyes.

well thxs for the link, but artist depictions from the old days are unlikely comparisons with modern photographic images.

Here Bush's and Umara's faces are strikingly similar... if not identical. It even comes down to the same grins!

You didn't get to the parts detailing the multiple cloning, technologically viable possibilities, the
pemiss and direction of a long and intriguing investigation.
George bush is thought to have been multiply cloned, programmed and replaced on
numerous occasions.

The two men in the OP are remarkably similar. Clones wouldn't be beyond
the realms of probability.... Keep the NWO all in the same family, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Meh. Obama looks more like Bin Laden than that guy looks like Bush Jr.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Really I don't see how cloning would be possible here... how long would it take to produce a clone, of about the same age as Bush???

Cloning technology, as far as we know, is only about 15 years old, and there's no proof that they did it with humans, although it's a possibility it's been done in secret. Not that it ain't useful for political leaders to have clones or stunt doubles... just that the science isn't advanced enough to produce clones in such a short time.

I'll look more into it... The fact that Umara has risen out of nowhere near the end of the Bush years is funny as well. Bush wasn't seen a lot during his last years... taking a lot of vacations. But still it's no proof of anything.

Although he and his cronies had and obvious anti-Putin and anti-Russia stance, would he have went THIS far into provoking Putin's regime, throwing himself that deep in the mud pit is totally an insane idea. Why the CIA/MI6 would have used him in such a demented way, given they've got tons of lesser-known operatives able to play about the same role?

Or was Bush so gung-ho with playing cowboy against the Ruskies?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's a body double of his.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
reply to post by pshea38

Really I don't see how cloning would be possible here... how long would it take to produce a clone, of about the same age as Bush???

Cloning technology, as far as we know, is only about 15 years old, and there's no proof that they did it with humans, although it's a possibility it's been done in secret. Not that it ain't useful for political leaders to have clones or stunt doubles... just that the science isn't advanced enough to produce clones in such a short time.

I'll look more into it... The fact that Umara has risen out of nowhere near the end of the Bush years is funny as well. Bush wasn't seen a lot during his last years... taking a lot of vacations. But still it's no proof of anything.

Although he and his cronies had and obvious anti-Putin and anti-Russia stance, would he have went THIS far into provoking Putin's regime, throwing himself that deep in the mud pit is totally an insane idea. Why the CIA/MI6 would have used him in such a demented way, given they've got tons of lesser-known operatives able to play about the same role?

Or was Bush so gung-ho with playing cowboy against the Ruskies?

Of course, it is known to be far easier to clone humans than other animals.
When was Dolly the sheep created?
If you think military technology isn't at least 50? years ahead of anything publicised, well.
I have read (probably in thread linked) that a fully grown adult clone can be
'grown' in a week-end and subsequently programmed.

I believe (almost) all regimes and governments fall under the auspices of the
same few historically powerful groups/families/individuals.
The rest is sham and distraction to deceive and enslave the populice.
The use of this bush clone is probably just playing to their insider, sick sense of humour.
In world politics, what better side to be on than the side that controls both (and every other)
side(s). This is their game of life.

I am also a believer in the extensive use of media fakery propaganda.
What is projected to us as reality is likely scripted fiction (depending on the agenda),
and what we thought of as impossible is more likely very probable.

regards

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They are similar looking but take a close look at the nose. The Chechen's nose is more bulbous.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
all the same family right ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they were both related. These families tend to interbreed a lot. Isn't something like 95% of all the presidents can be tied back to british royal bloodlines (illuminati?). Remember when we found out that Barack Obama was related to Dick Cheney?

new topics

top topics

join