It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano says TSA inappropriately touching a 6-year-old was completely professional

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Napolitano says TSA inappropriately touching a 6-year-old was completely professional

www.naturalnews.com

Homeland Security Administration Secretary Janet Napolitano, under whom the TSA falls, dared to defend the indefensible. In an interview about the incident with MSNBC, she said this:

"Nobody likes to see those kinds of things even though it was done professionally according to the protocols. But, what TSA is doing is reexamining those protocols all the time. It's all in relation to threat - what is the threat? And one of the things we do see is if you categorically remove CONTINUE BELOW
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.fourwinds10.com
www.naturalnews.com

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a group from any type of screening, well those who seek to do us harm will then exploit that group. So you have to be very careful on how you do it."

Dam Napolitano, how dare she say that it is okay to inappropriately touch little children because terrorist might used them to smuggle bombs.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
and they still refuse to answer why they searching in the first place. its illegal and not sure what crime they trying to stop by being criminals themselves. as long as they dont radiate or harm anyone or violate anyones rights they can do what other countries do,... its called ask questions and interview or screen for problems.
you just dont violate someones privacy for the sake of keeping them safe.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

In an administration full of corrupt, shady, incompetent and downright embarrassing officials Janet Napolitano may be the worst. The woman is not competent to be a crossing guard much less the administrator of a national security organization.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Remember the good old days when they used to say "Terroists are trying to change our way of life" or "Terroists hate us for our freedoms"?

Who is trying to change our way of life now and who hates our freedoms now?
Is it the same terroists?

Sooner or later Americans will have to start asking themselves, do they want to live in a society that will soon be a surveillance state with freedoms being stripped more and more or live normally but with the possible threats of terrorist attacks.

What would you prefer?
It's time to ask yourselves!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Whats funny is that they claim the TSA is trying to prevent terrorist actions, and yet the US southern border is wide open that would allow terrorists in that way, i mean look at the immigration problem, they walk right in with no stoppage. The TSA and the continued infringement of the 4th is just another means to implement tyranny, and control over all of us.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If I had 3 wishes, one of them would be to see Napolitano groped and felt up by a TSA agent just to see how uncomfortable, humiliated, and violated she would be. Then we can preach to her how justified, and professional it was. Lets face it, weather you say it or not, we all are thinking how priceless this would be.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This woman should be euthanized with Liquid Drano®... In effect, she is publicly saying that she supports government sponsored pedophilia..

A guillotine would be too compassionate..
edit on 25-4-2011 by alienreality because: eta

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I maintain that ALL DHS (and subordinate agency) employees AND THEIR FAMILIES at EVERY level and rank (especially political appointees) should have to submit to exactly the same intrusive pat down EVERYDAY as they enter and leave their homes (in public view), and EVERYDAY as they enter and leave their workplaces.

For their safety.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
REMEMBER AMERICA...

The TSA aren't just there to capture "terrorists".
They are their to prevent drug smuggling and children ARE used in this game:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daughter, 6, and I decided to go to Sea World in Toronto instead of Disney World instead.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Al Qaeda is still a threat. We cannot pretend somehow that because Barack Hussein Obama got elected as president, suddenly everything is going to be OK.
Barack Obama

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
IMO
me thinks Janet needs a proper psyc
evaluation to find out just how many
screws are loose.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Children have been used as human bombs before, I remember a solider on youtube speaking about a situation in iraq where the iraqi schoolchildren would come talk to the soldiers on their way home and would get treats.. all peaceful and good until one day when the children approached and one of them exploded killing kids around him/her as well as wounding soldiers.. they absolutely can and have been used as weapons.. it's entirely plausible that they would consider sending a child through if they thought they could easily get away with it.. I have no doubt about that..

NOW .. with that said... the kid in iraq had a backpack on that had explosives inside and probably didn't even know about it.. if a kid came into the airport with a backpack on, I have no problem with the TSA screening the contents.. the little girl I saw in the youtube video ( related to this TSA case I believe ) clearly had nothing like that.. she was wearing clothes that obviously were not concealing anything suspicious so I think the pat down/frisk she got was completely un-called for..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
Al Qaeda is still a threat. We cannot pretend somehow that because Barack Hussein Obama got elected as president, suddenly everything is going to be OK.
Barack Obama

Using Al Qaeda is a false argument. We are backing the Al Qaeda in their quest to dismantle Qaddalfi. Its been wide news that we have been funding their efforts.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
REMEMBER AMERICA...

The TSA aren't just there to capture "terrorists".
They are their to prevent drug smuggling and children ARE used in this game:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daughter, 6, and I decided to go to Sea World in Toronto instead of Disney World instead.

A good point.. with all the talk of terror, I forgot about the drugs.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Kids have been used before to do some damage. I don't think she touched her inappropriately..I mean hell, it was in plain vision, and it's not like she was fondling the little girls not existent boobs or anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

i feel like you do this is nothing more then sanctioned groping,and pedophile behavior, they say it is for our safety, ya right if a terrorist was to strike why do it on the plane? there is no way that could happen now. They, DHS and TSA must think we will take what they say is good for us, oh ya there are right, we do. Next is strip search.

edit on 25-4-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I believe a father trouncing a TSA "official" who touches his child inappropriately is acting as a professional but am certain it would not be deemed as such by the demons running the show.
edit on 25-4-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The fact is, 9/11 was an inside job. America lost an internal war that no one payed any real attention too. Fascists took over the government and now wage illegal wars and created the idea of terrorism to control the population.

Welcome to the new Nazi USA. It's that simple. Fight for your freedom or live under tyranny. Choice is yours.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How the TSA agent went about it on camera was professional............The fact that it was done was NOT professional.

Steam pours out of my ears at my own statement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join